NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

culture-jam-vol-1-album.jpeg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hornets beat the nets..still early, but really like how this team is playing..terry rozier aint even really been involved like that either...#AllFly

Bridges looked good at moments last season but now it looks like he's arrived. I think you gotta run the offense through him and Melo now. Hayward is expendable

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bridges looked good at moments last season but now it looks like he's arrived. I think you gotta run the offense through him and Melo now. Hayward is expendable
Really hoping we can find a way to keep Oubre..he's really helped with scoring this year..seems like he's providing some leadership to young team as well...i agree with Hayward but we need to wait and see what we have in Bouknight first..

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Bridges has upped his ppg so from this season. I hope he can keep that consistent. And Melo's court vision continues to be outstanding. I also love the Hornet's home game announcers. They be about one step from having a seizure anytime a big play happens. The Hornets have been my favorite team to watch thus far this season. I hope them and Chicago can stay healthy and consistent and grab some playoffs spots. Maybe bump some other teams out of way. Teams that consistently make the playoffs but don't ever do shit there. Like Boston.... or my Sixers :(

Maybe missing the playoffs entirely is what needed to make the Sixers front office stop fucking up.