NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
I miss this thread. Let the hot takes and overreacting commence. I go first
Knicks vs Celtics game of the year. Debate ur dog

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
YOU MUTHAFUCKAS COME ON OVER TO THE NEW THREAD MACK GOT SET UP FOR US. HE GOT DINNER READY. I GOT THE BITCHES OVER THERE.

X6qiyu.jpg

wait WHAT?!??!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

open_3.gif

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

open_3.gif

@Mask time to close this thread. Shuffle the masses to the new one

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
I agree, Doc and Embiid shouldn’t have said what they said. They were both wrong to do that and I would’ve said the same thing had any coach and teammate did that to any player. If they had an issue with Ben, they should’ve handled it before it got to that point. Ben’s been there for 5 years and he’s been the same player. Yes he’s good, yes he’s a great assets to the team. But his poor free throw shooting and lack of shooting hurt the success of the team. But yes, I do understand why he doesn’t want to go back.

The fact that OTHER NBA players are letting this happen is actually crazy. You fight tooth and nail to develop your brand, get paid for it and then you allow a Coach to say that? Do you really want coaches to be able to say that kind of shit about you and mess up your money? You want a player like Embid, who clearly doesn't understand the mental jousting to talk about another player and fuck up his money? What's next?