NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fundamentally sound. Has shown a solid IQ on the court. Literally taking what the defense gives him regardless of the stars on the court (which is HUGE) and making them actually play defense. I have to look at the statistics but it seemed as though he was always where he needed to be and the one time he wasn't he recognized it immediately. Solid pick up for Golden State.
Very underrated pick up. I like all the moves that GS made this year. They stay healthy look out!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Them 3 1st round picks must be coming from the racial draft on the Dave Chappell show......
I hate Harris. He's a fraud and a piece of shit. I hate his grandmother.

QBd74a.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kerr didn't change his offense. Steph still isn't controlling the ball enough for me
He just got rid of dumb ass players lol
Well he's never gonna change his offense. Step needs to control the ball more for sure but that's a hope and prayer. Maybe more once they make playoffs. Better roster balance plus Poole taking a step forward. Hopefully Wiseman can take a step forward as well. The other rookies just need to develop; they will be solid next year I think. Last year this game would have been a blowout by the Lakers. Overall GS is definitely headed in the right direction...

1smoothnupe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s a business, they want the best possible return for their trade.
How they expect to get a better return for him when the coach and other superstar started this whole shit? Doc and Embiid should look in the mirror and how this shit become toxic. You don’t talk about your teammates(another superstar) like that to the media then wonder why he doesn’t want to be there. And when the hell did Embiid(the clown) become the reliable superstar. Philly will definitely regret how this whole debacle played out. Like I said earlier, back to “The Process” you go.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get your point but the fact is if you're a star your team basically does its best to bend without breaking. The reason I blame the Sixers for this ridiculous situation is the NOVICE like approach they utilized regarding one of their biggest assets. The equivalent of wanting to get rid of a car and but telling every interested buyer it's a piece of shit, won't start and drives like wind up toy. In what world does ANY business do something like that?

First you let your other star player, who is from a foreign fuckin' country and may not understand the dynamics of American business talk every time somebody puts a mic in front of his face. Tell his ass to shut the fuck up while you're trying to trade this dude. Doc? Utterly fuckin' ridiculous. You're gong to poison pill the franchise because you're pissed off and want to fuck over Ben Simmons. You're going to get pennies on the dollar for this dude. All because you acted on emotions and not business. Simmons? He's acting like every other entitled, I already have over $10MM in the bank muthafucka. He's not from America. He'd be perfectly happy taking his ass home with his millions and petting his pet saltwater crocodile. Spoiled ass.

I'll put money that 1 of 2 things happen. Either The 76ers trade Ben for close to what they feel is equal value (Dame, Beal, or equivalent) or Ben plays hard & stops acting like a toddler. Because the 3rd option involves him continuing to act like a child, getting suspended & getting fined until he loses his entire salary. Which if he continues to do that he'd be in violation of his contract. Which is clear that you have to give reasonable effort. I can't imagine he'll do option 3. If that was his thought process he would have stayed home. But he didn't because he wants his money. So your final point is false. He's only with the team because he doesn't want to get fined. And he clearly didn't know his own contract & Rich Paul failed to tell him. Just cause you there, if you don't work, you don't get paid.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll put money that 1 of 2 things happen. Either The 76ers trade Ben for close to what they feel is equal value (Dame, Beal, or equivalent) or Ben plays hard & stops acting like a toddler. Because the 3rd option involves him continuing to act like a child, getting suspended & getting fined until he loses his entire salary. Which if he continues to do that he'd be in violation of his contract. Which is clear that you have to give reasonable effort. I can't imagine he'll do option 3. If that was his thought process he would have stayed home. But he didn't because he wants his money. So your final point is false. He's only with the team because he doesn't want to get fined. And he clearly didn't know his own contract & Rich Paul failed to tell him. Just cause you there, if you don't work, you don't get paid.
Ill bet you that neither happens; sixers arent gonna get any real value for him and hes still gonna be an idiot; ill take that bet....

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ill bet you that neither happens; sixers arent gonna get any real value for him and hes still gonna be an idiot; ill take that bet....

Time will tell. He can't act like an idiot & be paid his money. Which I'm thinking is his goal & reason for being there at all. That doesn't mean if he plays he'll be a different player. He'll continue to suck at the things he's sucked at for years.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How they expect to get a better return for him when the coach and other superstar started this whole shit? Doc and Embiid should look in the mirror and how this shit become toxic. You don’t talk about your teammates(another superstar) like that to the media then wonder why he doesn’t want to be there. And when the hell did Embiid(the clown) become the reliable superstar. Philly will definitely regret how this whole debacle played out. Like I said earlier, back to “The Process” you go.

I agree, Doc and Embiid shouldn’t have said what they said. They were both wrong to do that and I would’ve said the same thing had any coach and teammate did that to any player.

If they had an issue with Ben, they should’ve handled it before it got to that point. Ben’s been there for 5 years and he’s been the same player. Yes he’s good, yes he’s a great assets to the team.

But his poor free throw shooting and lack of shooting hurt the success of the team.

But yes, I do understand why he doesn’t want to go back.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered

At this point who can say what's false and what isn't? He's behaving like a child. One who knows his ass will get spanked but continues to do it. I'm sure he wants his money and his contract won't prevent him from getting it. Getting fined by the team is one thing but even they are powerless if he simply shows up, goes to practice and is there for games. Simmons will figure out the right mix to collect his check even if that means playing to the best of his ability. Either way that doesn't change the narrative. The organization poison-pilled itself by allowing Doc and Embid to continue to talk. A simple "No comment" would have gone a long way........

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Time will tell. He can't act like an idiot & be paid his money. Which I'm thinking is his goal & reason for being there at all. That doesn't mean if he plays he'll be a different player. He'll continue to suck at the things he's sucked at for years.
Listen fam I think he's overrated. I personally don't like players who don't even attempt to score. I don't care how good their defense is. Clearly something going on with him. But sixers fucked up this entire situation. He should have been traded....