NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
bri-bauer-timberwolves-600x362.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Damn!!! Over that ugly bitch!!!? :smh:

wDKT8r.jpg

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga just won't be playing. Plain and simple. Get the shot or retire.

TwaymG.jpg

Essentially. I don't know what religion he practices. But the NBA couldn't truly overrule the city anyway.

So he was wasting his time. San Francisco said you have to be vaccinated to play indoors.

Get the shot or request a trade to a different team. Retirement is the only other option.

I don't know how much money he'd lose but it definitely doesn't seem worth it. I'd be in line for that shot tomorrow if I was him.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Essentially. I don't know what religion he practices. But the NBA couldn't truly overrule the city anyway.

So he was wasting his time. San Francisco said you have to be vaccinated to play indoors.

Get the shot or request a trade to a different team. Retirement is the only other option.

I don't know how much money he'd lose but it definitely doesn't seem worth it. I'd be in line for that shot tomorrow if I was him.
Yup.

GeDjFQ.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga just won't be playing. Plain and simple. Get the shot or retire.

TwaymG.jpg

Kyrie, you on the clock....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Holy hell

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

He lost his job over this Steve Nash looking broad?!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
gerssonrosas_67569547_436251123647946_7266710786479175741_njpg-JS681835033.jpg

Gersson Rosas Was Spotted Kissing With A Woman During Minnesota United Game
ERNESTO COVA

via Arizona Daily Star

Gersson-Rosas-Bri-Bauer.jpg

Once again, the Minnesota Timberwolves are all over the news for the wrong reasons.
Just days before the start of training camp, they parted ways with President of Basketball Operations Gersson Rosas, who allegedly created a "toxic" environment within the organization:
"The Minnesota Timberwolves turned heads Wednesday when they announced they had parted ways with president of basketball operations Gersson Rosas, and the decision was reportedly made because of an "inappropriate relationship" within the organization and a toxic culture. According to Mike Max of CBS Minnesota, Rosas allegedly created a toxic workplace culture in addition to that relationship. "People inside the organization have been put off by him at times, and the latest issue to surface was seemingly the final straw," Max wrote. "One other employee of the team also left abruptly Wednesday," read Bleacher Report's article.

According to another report, the former executive was even spotted kissing a woman during an MLS game last weekend.
And, while that wasn't the only reason why they decided to fire him, it seems like it was the final piece of evidence they needed to know they weren't comfortable moving forward with him:
"Rosas and the woman, each of whom is married, were seen kissing in a suite during a Minnesota United FC game last Saturday at Allianz Field, sources said. The soccer club was told to reserve luxury seating for several Timberwolves players and personnel, including assistant coach Pablo Prigioni. Two seats were filled by Rosas and the staffer," said Jake Fischer of Bleacher Report.
The Timberwolves have a nice young core of players and could be contenders in a couple of years. But that won't happen until they make some drastic changes within the culture of the organization.