NBA 2018-2019 playoffs thread...finals is set..”Warriors vs Raptors 2-4” Raptors win the title!!!

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
x8NuczY.jpg

:lol:

The internet is fast as hell. :lol:

That shit looks ridiculous.

As soon as I saw it, I was like hold up, wasn't dude bald last week? :lol:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Man I hate soft ass Jokic. Need aggressive Jokic. And why did these dudes just keep shooting the 3? Wack as fuck and Malone didn’t stop shit. Coach nigga damn.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13 what kinda offense the Sixers running? I don't like it and I don't like the coach rotations either....
I figured this series would go at least 6 games and I figured Brooklyn would win one of the 1st two games in Philly so I'm not worried. Had the Sixers won they would have rested Embiid in game 2 and would have lost. I expect Embiid to be more aggressive with 35 and 13 in game two.

dzLPVB.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After one loss? D come on man. :smh:

RZq4QJ.jpg
After one game? I wish I could’ve came in sooner before the game was over to say it lol. Y’all got no business losing to the Nets. And what’s up with this yearly shit of Embid can’t play a full game in the playoffs? Are we saving him?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
After one game? I wish I could’ve came in sooner before the game was over to say it lol. Y’all got no business losing to the Nets. And what’s up with this yearly shit of Embid can’t play a full game in the playoffs? Are we saving him?
I'm starting to believe Embiid won't have a long career man. I thought this series would go 6 games so I'm not surprised we lost game 1. Nets give us hell cause we can't guard the pick & Roll for shit. I thought the Sixers would win game 1 but lose game 2 so we'll see what happens game 2. Harris has got to show up and Simmons has to stop being such a bitch and be aggressive going to the basket.

kf7nkN.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm starting to believe Embiid won't have a long career man. I thought this series would go 6 games so I'm not surprised we lost game 1. Nets give us hell cause we can't guard the pick & Roll for shit. I thought the Sixers would win game 1 but lose game 2 so we'll see what happens game 2. Harris has got to show up and Simmons has to stop being such a bitch and be aggressive going to the basket.

kf7nkN.jpg
Yeah I mean y’all built to win 3 or 4 in a row. This shit just seems like de ja Vu all over again. Seems like we were sitting here last year with the same complaints. I’m just not understanding how dudes missing playoff games without season ending injuries. It’s probably part of this new analytical NBA I just haven’t come to grips with yet.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah I mean y’all built to win 3 or 4 in a row. This shit just seems like de ja Vu all over again. Seems like we were sitting here last year with the same complaints. I’m just not understanding how dudes missing playoff games without season ending injuries. It’s probably part of this new analytical NBA I just haven’t come to grips with yet.
I absolutely hate this shit. Had the Sixers won game 1 Embiid would have sat out game 2. Ridiculous ass shit. :smh:

elZrH2.jpg

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many points did he score? And his man was killing them. The words you’re searching for is he was carried

He showed hustle, and they played better when he was on the floor.

Some day your shots dont fall:dunno: