NBA 2018-2019 playoffs thread...finals is set..”Warriors vs Raptors 2-4” Raptors win the title!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
What was up with the booing? Philly has the worst fans.
No question fans overreacted after only 1 game

gswVto.jpg

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
He showed hustle, and they played better when he was on the floor.

Some day your shots dont fall:dunno:

Every playoff day of his career his shots don’t fall.

There’s no way your second best playet can get shut out. Get to the ft line. Get a rebound putback. Hell get a fastbreak layup. If it was just this game it would be one thing. It’s his whole career.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Worst 2 seed ever

What seed are the Heat again? Bum ass niggas retired my dude Wade early smh

This statement is idiotic. Do you know how hard it is to be the #2 in the West and please go look up how many games our starters missed the entire season. Bruh we maintained that number two seed with our fucking bench for a good part of the season and gave GS a run for that top spot ALL season with ZERO superstars. You say a lot of dumb shit but this is this is the dumbest.

Best back to back win percentage in NBA history. #2 offensive rebounding team in the league. Top 10 defensive team. Best win percentage in the league in games decided by 3 points or less. And did I mention we were missing 3 of our starters for damn near half the season? What other team is doing that? Do your research before you speak

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every playoff day of his career his shots don’t fall.

There’s no way your second best playet can get shut out. Get to the ft line. Get a rebound putback. Hell get a fastbreak layup. If it was just this game it would be one thing. It’s his whole career.

when you put it like that yeah I gotta agree.

I didnt realize he ended on 0 points...yeah thats bad:lol:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I figured this series would go at least 6 games and I figured Brooklyn would win one of the 1st two games in Philly so I'm not worried. Had the Sixers won they would have rested Embiid in game 2 and would have lost. I expect Embiid to be more aggressive with 35 and 13 in game two.

dzLPVB.jpg
I don't understand why when Embid would go out, he would take Ben out as well; that when Ben should have been operating in the post. I just don't like the offense they run

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
These coaches are going to earn their money, losing home court first game.

I'm not shocked at all Denver lost. Who's their leader and alpha dog?

I know they were relieved it wasn't OKC, but I think San Antonio still has a good shot

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don't understand why when Embid would go out, he would take Ben out as well; that when Ben should have been operating in the post. I just don't like the offense they run
It really doesn't. It's stupid as fuck and it's like Brown is afraid to man up and tell these niggas stop doing that shit. Billy Cunningham would have hit Simmons over the head with a fuckin vase for his game 1 bullshit :angry:

njiM6P.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Because this team is soft.
- Ben and and Tobias are soft.
- JJ is a liability on d.
- Bretts coaching is highly questionable
- the bench is turrible.

In Philly we call it like we see it. FOH with that Philly fans are the worst bullshit.
I'm trying to figure out which fan base in the NBA wouldn't boo a 20 to 1 run in the second half. Some one mentioning booing Santa Clause in 5....4.....3...2.........:fuckyousay: :smh:

pdk5Wi.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Philly fans don't boo for the sake of booing. We boo incompetence and a lack of heart. There wouldnt be any booing if the Sixers lost a hard fought game. The poor coaching and uninspired play by everyone except for Jimmy and Boban are why the fans booed.
I agree.

IVLJ8o.jpg