NBA 2018-2019 playoffs thread...finals is set..”Warriors vs Raptors 2-4” Raptors win the title!!!

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought you meant soem kind of cheating or shady shit. You’re talking about missing shots
Im taking about being up 3-2 in the series and having a damn double digit lead, but you hoist up 42 three pointers and only make six. At nowhere during that 0-27 stretch did that dumb ass coach try to change the game plan.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man y'all cant blame this on Lowry. He took like 5 shots and was +10 on the floor. Dude is flabby and sick in the playoffs, but this aint on him.

cb71109

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man this is the best playoff I've enjoyed in a long time for the first games. Still alot of ball to be played.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Refs on that bullshit but Clips need to keep their composure. Losing your cool won’t win you games.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Refs on that bullshit but Clips need to keep their composure. Losing your cool won’t win you games.

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Bro your squad finally made it, you don’t have to do this bullshit this year....damn

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Bro your squad finally made it, you don’t have to do this bullshit this year....damn

Do what exactly? Speak on the game? Clippers lost their cool did they not? Fools got two technicals in like 30 seconds. I never been on bullshit. Put me on ignore then fam.

Last edited:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Im taking about being up 3-2 in the series and having a damn double digit lead, but you hoist up 42 three pointers and only make six. At nowhere during that 0-27 stretch did that dumb ass coach try to change the game plan.

So a game plan gets you up 3-2 on the Warriors and a double digit lead and you decide to abandon it? Especially seeing what the warriors did to teams shooting mostly twos in the playoffs?

Especially this is how you played all year that got you more wins than anyone?

Hey guys. I’m going to draw up a completely new offense on the fly.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Do what exactly? Speak on the game? Clippers lost their cool did they not? Fools got two technicals in like 30 seconds. I never been on bullshit. Put me on ignore then fam.

Save all your energy for you team, you actually have a chance to cheer for them and not dick ride the dubs.

Just on the strength of the reoccurring mishaps of your fellows, I’m pulling for them, to conference finals. That shit would be cool, the front office kept building, not y’all finally made it the the post season. I’d like y’all to make it to the conference finals.