NBA 2018-2019 playoffs thread...finals is set..”Warriors vs Raptors 2-4” Raptors win the title!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
D4K5P1MXkAAKpKu

D3_OiuLU0AAAQul

D32QubwWsAARPFr

D3-dD7eUIAAy8nD

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Warriors looking beatable this year...

Maybe it was regular season boredom, but still you want to be playing your best ball going into the second season and I don't think they are right now

spider705

BGOL Investor
Celtics are a bit of a disappointment... I don't see them beating the 76ers or Bucks

spider705

BGOL Investor
As for my Rockets, I'm glad we have the chance to see the Warriors early...

They aren't playing good ball now, Harden is on a fuckin tear, and Beverly is going to pester the fuck out of an already sore ankle Steph...

The sooner we get to them niggas the better I feel our chances are.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

They aren't playing good ball now, Harden is on a fuckin tear, and Beverly is going to pester the fuck out of an already sore ankle Steph...

Man y’all gotta worry whom y’all play in the 3rd.....seem like over the pass few years that rd been hell for y’all

spider705

BGOL Investor
Man y’all gotta worry whom y’all play in the 3rd.....seem like over the pass few years that rd been hell for y’all
We've played the warriors the past few years in the third...

With them not playing their best ball o want them before they get a head of steam. They are like a cartoon snowball rolling downhill when that happens

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sources: Griffin agrees to be Pels' executive VP

David Griffin has agreed to a deal to become the executive VP of basketball operations for the New Orleans Pelicans, league sources told ESPN on Friday.

The immediate mandate for Griffin is unmistakable: Navigate a trade of All-NBA star Anthony Davis that'll shape the future of the franchise.

Griffin will have full control of basketball operations, league sources said.

Here's how the Pelicans should approach a crucial offseason.

Griffin left his job as Cleveland Cavaliers general manager in 2017, punctuating a tenure that included the Cavaliers winning the NBA title in 2016 with LeBron James. Griffin spent 17 years in the Phoenix Suns' front office.

Danny Ferry had been the interim GM after the dismissal of Dell Demps in April, and he told ESPN earlier Friday that he had withdrawn from the process, citing a desire to keep his family grounded in their Atlanta home.

"I let the Pelicans know throughout the process that, for a few reasons, the timing wasn't right for my family to move full-time to New Orleans," Ferry told ESPN in a text message. "It's a great job and deserves a full-time focus."

The hiring of Griffin, 46, is expected to come with an upgrade in staffing and resources committed to the franchise, sources said. Griffin has been particular in selecting his next job after leaving Cleveland, pulling out of searches in New York and Philadelphia when the circumstances didn't feel like a fit.

New Orleans owner Gayle Benson has expressed a desire to further invest in the Pelicans. She also owns the NFL's New Orleans Saints.

Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry worked with Griffin with the Suns, and he interviewed Griffin for the Cavaliers' head-coaching job that eventually went to David Blatt. Gentry is a favorite of the organization, and he was expected to return next season regardless of the front-office hiring, sources said.

Davis demanded a trade earlier in the season, and he could become an unrestricted free agent in 2020.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is sad as hell that so called basketball fans aren't appreciating how historic his finals streak waa.
Question bro; there were many of people and LBJ fans on this board that claimed this Lakers team was better than his cavs team. I heard that a lot. Yet cavs at worst was a 5th seed in the east; and headed to the finals. But the Lakers couldn't even make the playoffs in the west:hmm:the fucking kings finished above them:smh:and before u say injuries remember love and Irving missed significant amounts of time each season. So what's the difference :hmm:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Warriors looking beatable this year...

Maybe it was regular season boredom, but still you want to be playing your best ball going into the second season and I don't think they are right now

We've played the warriors the past few years in the third...

With them not playing their best ball o want them before they get a head of steam. They are like a cartoon snowball rolling downhill when that happens
:giggle:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Question bro; there were many of people and LBJ fans on this board that claimed this Lakers team was better than his cavs team. I heard that a lot. Yet cavs at worst was a 5th seed in the east; and headed to the finals. But the Lakers couldn't even make the playoffs in the west:hmm:the fucking kings finished above them:smh:and before u say injuries remember love and Irving missed significant amounts of time each season. So what's the difference :hmm:

Cavs tied for worst record in the league. How are they 5th in the East? Shouldn't you be posting bout the Dubs instead of still talking Lakers? I know the Dubs are boring and nothing they do this postseason will be remembered unless they choke, but stay focused fam.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cavs tied for worst record in the league. How are they 5th in the East? Shouldn't you be posting bout the Dubs instead of still talking Lakers? I know the Dubs are boring and nothing they do this postseason will be remembered unless they choke, but stay focused fam.
You are not allowed to post on any basketball threads anymore until your lover daddy makes the playoffs faggot.....and if u read my post, it's clear that I was talking about the cavs when LBJ was with them. Reading is fundamental................

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You are not allowed to post on any basketball threads anymore until your lover daddy makes the playoffs faggot.....and if u read my post, it's clear that I was talking about the cavs when LBJ was with them. Reading is fundamental................

Im a basketball fan so ill be posting all playoffs. When the Dubs lose and you dissapear Ill be here. And if your boys choke...:itsawrap::giggle:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Fam..

The difference is ALL those minutes, the injury, a new team, a new system, new front office and those kids breaking under pressure.

If Lebron the worst?

Ok fine.

But when they won in Cleveland where haters say he controlled the front office and roster and coach.

Can we go back and give him mvp and finals mvp exec of the year too.

the first year in LA was a shit show

And was WAY before Lebron got there.

And if Lebron wasnt injured?

I thonk they make the play offs

I aint no lebrom stan but damn

Yall BETTER hold these other so called superstars to the same level

PAST and PRESENT.

The crazy thing is if the lakers made it to the playoffs then lost?

Haters would still bitch.

Man... try being a knick fan.

I do not understand people hating on players like this.

Then the minute they gone?

Flowers and wine.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You are not a basketball fan. You a lying bitch ass faggott....

If Steph goes these last 5 years and doesnt win a single Finals MVP its gonna be a bad look. They already gone say his comp was weak in a few years, but to not ever be the best on the biggest stage? :smh: This Warriors run should be all about teaching Steph how to lead on his own, since no KD next season. Dubs are 11-0 without him in the playoffs the last 3 years thanks to KD.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam..

The difference is ALL those minutes, the injury, a new team, a new system, new front office and those kids breaking under pressure.

If Lebron the worst?

Ok fine.

But when they won in Cleveland where haters say he controlled the front office and roster and coach.

Can we go back and give him mvp and finals mvp exec of the year too.

the first year in LA was a shit show

And was WAY before Lebron got there.

And if Lebron wasnt injured?

I thonk they make the play offs

I aint no lebrom stan but damn

Yall BETTER hold these other so called superstars to the same level

PAST and PRESENT.

The crazy thing is if the lakers made it to the playoffs then lost?

Haters would still bitch.

Man... try being a knick fan.

I do not understand people hating on players like this.

Then the minute they gone?

Flowers and wine.
I appreciate LBJ just like any other great. My issue is people overstate in this era of social media. We just need to put things in perspective with all players because what Westbrook has done is simply amazing; but mofos will say he's a stat chaser:hmm:

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why the fuck does Joel keep shooting those threes? Get down on the block, ole outta shape ass nigga!