NBA 2018-2019 playoffs thread...finals is set..”Warriors vs Raptors 2-4” Raptors win the title!!!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Save all your energy for you team, you actually have a chance to cheer for them and not dick ride the dubs.

Just on the strength of the reoccurring mishaps of your fellows, I’m pulling for them, to conference finals. That shit would be cool, the front office kept building, not y’all finally made it the the post season. I’d like y’all to make it to the conference finals.

Damn bro I haven’t rooted for the dubs since Durant signed. Plus rooting for a team or a player(Curry) is not “dick riding”.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
8/ 12 from the three-point land and 15 rebounds seriously curry

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nice. Patrick should now be pissed and primed going forward. Somebody gonna get a Westbrook special before this series is out. Thanks refs. :yes:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GOAT. And that’s 15 Rebounds
86645bee78820306190bc9edfa5126cc-bpfull.png

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So a game plan gets you up 3-2 on the Warriors and a double digit lead and you decide to abandon it? Especially seeing what the warriors did to teams shooting mostly twos in the playoffs?

Especially this is how you played all year that got you more wins than anyone?

Hey guys. I’m going to draw up a completely new offense on the fly.
Just shuttup

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
So a game plan gets you up 3-2 on the Warriors and a double digit lead and you decide to abandon it? Especially seeing what the warriors did to teams shooting mostly twos in the playoffs?

Especially this is how you played all year that got you more wins than anyone?

Hey guys. I’m going to draw up a completely new offense on the fly.

Y'all did change y'all game plan lol.