Mueller Report Out! (AG Barr Edition: download within)

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
give it just a little bit of time.. I get your anger...

We need to wait until... McGahn testifies ... Lets see if the Dems are pulling an Ali right now.... and waiting for Trump's chin to be fully exposed. Its the smart move..

BUT

If McGahn comes out and say the shit that I posted earlier and if these bitches are still up here talking this.. NON Impeachment shit... Then we need a revolution.

#fuckin right :furious:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

I still don’t see how he can claim executive privilege to stop a witness from testifying about his previous testimony in which Trump waived executive privilege....

Plus... if you looked at this under the approach used in United States v Nixon... the very thing that the executive privilege was designed to protect (personal communications of a sensitive nature between the office of the president and his staff) would be thrown out the window once trump didn’t claim executive privilege when McGahn or any of the other gave sworn testimony before Mueller...

They are going to loss that fight

But it’s another delay tactic ...

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I still don’t see how he can claim executive privilege to stop a witness from testifying about his previous testimony in which Trump waived executive privilege....

Plus... if you looked at this under the approach used in United States v Nixon... the very thing that the executive privilege was designed to protect (personal communications of a sensitive nature between the office of the president and his staff) would be thrown out the window once trump didn’t claim executive privilege when McGahn or any of the other gave sworn testimony before Mueller...

It's crazy, but there is no limit to what they'll try. That's Trump's M.O.... tie it up in court as long as possible... that's always been his go-to strategy

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

He’ll try anything man.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yet you bet a week’s self ban that you did NOT call it. Which one is it today?
Are you delusional?
Edit:
I can answer my own question.
Yes... you're a damn woman pretending to be a man... of course you're fucking delusional... nevermind

Ing4life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I figured you might get a kick out of this...

I was fucking wondering Why trump was meeting the dude from Twitter...

Trump met with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey — and complained about his follower count

President Trump on Tuesday met privately with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, a huddle at the White House between one of the site’s most prolific users and an executive who’s faced criticism for the way Twitter has handled the president’s tweets.

The meeting came as Trump continues to attack the tech industry, threatening to regulate Facebook, Google and Twitter out of concern that they censor conservatives online — an allegation those companies fiercely deny. The president’s latest salvo arrived just hours before he met with Dorsey: Trump accused Twitter of playing “political games" and tampering with his nearly 60 million followers.

A significant portion of the meeting focused on Trump’s concerns that Twitter quietly, and deliberately, has limited or removed some of his followers, according to a person with direct knowledge of the conversation who requested anonymity because it was private. Trump said he had heard from fellow conservatives who had lost followers for unclear reasons as well.

But Twitter long has explained that follower figures fluctuate as the company takes action to remove fraudulent spam accounts. In the meeting, Dorsey stressed that point, noting even he had lost followers as part of Twitter’s work to enforce its policies, according to the source, who described the meeting as cordial.

Asked about the meeting, the White House did not respond to a request for comment.

In a statement, Twitter said the meeting — initiated by the president — focused on “protecting the health of the public conversation ahead of the 2020 U.S. elections and efforts underway to respond to the opioid crisis.” Twitter partners with the federal government on a program to encourage Americans to dispose of prescription drugs they no longer need to prevent against abuse.

In March, Trump accused Silicon Valley’s largest companies of harboring a “hatred" for "a certain group of people that happen to be in power, that happen to have won the election.” In doing so, Trump threatened potential regulation, telling reporters at a press conference that the government may “have to do something about it.”

Previously, Trump joined a chorus of Republicans in claiming that Twitter secretly limits the reach of conservatives, a tactic known as “shadow banning” that Twitter has vehemently denied. And the president regularly has raised fears about changes in his follower count. Twitter’s heightened crackdown against spam, however, long has affected both liberals and conservatives on the site.

In response, Twitter regularly has stressed its political neutrality. “Impartiality is our guiding principle,” Dorsey told lawmakers last year who grilled him over allegations that the site and its social-media peers exhibit bias against conservatives. Over the past year, Dorsey has sought to huddle with high-profile right-leaning pundits and political figures, hoping to assuage their concerns about censorship.

Those gatherings sparked unrest among some of Twitter’s employees, many of whom reside in liberal-leaning San Francisco. Ahead of Dorsey’s visit to the White House, though, the Twitter executive stressed to workers his belief that “conversation, not silence, bridges gaps and drives towards solutions.”

“Some of you will be very supportive of our meeting the president, and some of you might feel we shouldn’t take this meeting at all,” Dorsey said in an e-mail obtained by the Post. “In the end, I believe it’s important to meet heads of state in order to listen, share our principles and our ideas.” The tech publication Motherboard first obtained a copy of Dorsey’s note.

Dorsey long has faced pressure to curtail Trump’s tweets, as critics contend that the president regularly violates the site’s policies against harassment and abuse. Twitter has long maintained that it applies a different standard to prominent public figures, given that their comments — even offensive ones — remain in the public interest. But the company in March said it soon would adopt a new approach, labeling offensive tweets so users know why such content hasn’t been removed.

“How can we put some context around it so people are aware that that content is actually a violation of our rules and it is serving a particular purpose in remaining on the platform," Vijaya Gadde, the company’s head of legal, policy, and trust and safety, said at an event hosted by the Post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...ck-dorsey-white-house/?utm_term=.022ab8baf105

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Dumb assed Democrats better not let these Republicans out flank them.
I picture a scenario where the Republicans throw Trump under the bus and come swooping in to save our democracy. If his base starts deteriorating at a rapid rate he'll be eaten by his own.

You predicting Republicans will vote to remove Trump.

Half that base, like you admitted in this very thread thinks impeachment will end in Trump being removed. i think you said you see a scenario where Republicans swoop in and remove trump to save the country.” So yes, the congress has to help educate folks like you.

And there are lots of democrats not in the far left base.

You’ll notice a bunch of intelligent brothas having political debate and then you come in being factually wrong on everything with such insightful words such as “eat a dick” and “assclown”.

I get you struggle with vocabulary and strategic thinking. Best to leave that to other people.

Me calling you out for thinking Republicans will vote to remove Trump.

Show me in this thread exactly where I said that or ban yourself for a week.
Dummy..

You claiming you never said Trump would be removed by Republicans

Where nigha.... where did i say I think he will get removed? Lol...this hoe having a total meltdown. :roflmao:

You claiming again you never said Republicans would vote to remove Trump

Called it..... Nancy , Tex and our Democracy will be saved by 20 Republicans :giggle:
......:joint:

You claiming credit for predicting Republicans would vote to remove Trump.

Are you delusional?
Edit:
I can answer my own question.
Yes... you're a damn woman pretending to be a man... of course you're fucking delusional... nevermind

You resorting to insults because you don’t have the capacity or vocabulary for anything else.

But there it is. You claiming you both did and did not think Republicans would vote to remove Trump. All in the same thread.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You predicting Republicans will vote to remove Trump.

Me calling you out for thinking Republicans will vote to remove Trump.

You claiming you never said Trump would be removed by Republicans

You claiming again you never said Republicans would vote to remove Trump

You claiming credit for predicting Republicans would vote to remove Trump.

You resorting to insults because you don’t have the capacity or vocabulary for anything else.

But there it is. You claiming you both did and did not think Republicans would vote to remove Trump. All in the same thread.
So you don't know the difference between impeach and remove. SMDH.. My vocabulary is just fine. I just call it like I see it baby girl. Now, where have I said anything about removal? You see, all of us intelligent brothers realize that the real damage will be done during the impeachment process. No need to worry about removal, just get him on the stand .
And I resort to insults because I truly feel that you're an idiot. But I'm just one man and that's my opinion. I'm sure your family loves you and thinks you're one heck of a gal.

Last edited:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Dems are being bitches scared to hold people in contempt and putting them in jail.

You know he won’t release them so throw this faggit in jail

I hate these weak ass pussies. Fucking weak!!!!

Planning...SMH!!:fuckyousay:

Man, I really don't get Democrats when it comes to this stuff at all. They're like this old ass boxer that telegraphs wild haymakers from mile away. Republicans are totally full of shit on everything but at least they're nimble and relentless with their skulduggery. :smh:

Why announce that you're "planning" to hold these assholes accountable? Nadler did this shit too with the unredacted report. Republicans are clearly operating in bad faith. They're stalling, uncooperative and they have no shame. Subpoena then hold these fuckers in contempt when they overreach on Exec privilege.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Man, I really don't get Democrats when it comes to this stuff at all. They're like this old ass boxer that telegraphs wild haymakers from mile away. Republicans are totally full of shit on everything but at least they're nimble and relentless with their skulduggery. :smh:

Why announce that you're "planning" to hold these assholes accountable? Nadler did this shit too with the unredacted report. Republicans are clearly operating in bad faith. They're stalling, uncooperative and they have no shame. Subpoena then hold these fuckers in contempt when they overreach on Exec privilege.

Grandstanding to Get That Donor Money Up.....#look at me....#im gonna (pretend to) be tough on trump and his admin

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
So you don't know the difference between impeach and remove. SMDH.. My vocabulary is just fine. I just call it like I see it baby girl. Now, where have I said anything about removal? You see, all of us intelligent brothers realize that the real damage will be done during the impeachment process. No need to worry about removal, just get him on the stand .

Why would the dems need 20 Republicans to impeach trump when they can impeach him with only Dem votes?

So why don’t you explain what you meant by Republicans swooping in to save our democracy and Democracy being saved by 20 Republican votes.

Why do you need 20 Republican votes to save Democracy (coincidentally the number of Republicans needed to remove Trump) when you don’t need any Republican votes to impeach and not remove.

I’ll wait.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why would the dems need 20 Republicans to impeach trump when they can impeach him with only Dem votes?

So why don’t you explain what you meant by Republicans swooping in to save our democracy and Democracy being saved by 20 Republican votes.

Why do you need 20 Republican votes to save Democracy (coincidentally the number of Republicans needed to remove Trump) when you don’t need any Republican votes to impeach and not remove.

I’ll wait.
I mean Republicans will swoop in and start the impeachment process before Nancy does. They will claim that they are doing it to save our democracy . Seriously, how can I not think something is wrong with you? I'm telling you that I'm not saying I have any aspirations towards removal, but you're telling me that I do....
Mayne... I just realized that me arguing with you about what I said makes me the idiot..:roflmao2:... carry on Susan.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Grandstanding to Get That Donor Money Up.....#look at me....#im gonna (pretend to) be tough on trump and his admin

They remind me of that dude in the schoolyard who keeps getting slapped by the asshole bully but still on that "slap me again and see what happens! :angry:" shit.

It's pathetic to watch. Nigga put your hands up, you're in a fight :smh:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I mean Republicans will swoop in and start the impeachment process before Nancy does. They will claim that they are doing it to save our democracy . Seriously, how can I not think something is wrong with you? I'm telling you that I'm not saying I have any aspirations towards removal, but you're telling me that I do....
Mayne... I just realized that me arguing with you about what I said makes me the idiot..:roflmao2:... carry on Susan.

How can the Republicans start impeachment when only Nancy pelosi can refer it to the Judiciary Committee?

And why do you need 20 Republicans when it only takes one to propose impeachment?

Why did you say 20 Republicans? Just stop lying. It’s sad. You say shit that’s wrong and then try to weasel your way out of it.

And since I’m not 12 years old, your little insults don’t mean anything.

So tell me why you specifically said 20 Republicans will save the democracy. Either you were talking about removal or you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Yeah yeah, I know. Calling me a woman and emoji. But can you mix in some truthfullness next time.

And just so you know, Republicans voting to remove is not nearly as stupid of an idea as a party in the minority forcing an impeachment of a president of their own party.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hate to sound like a Debbie Downer about her tweets but a hearing ain't healing us. A black family being in the WH for 2 terms with complete class woke up a dormant part of this country. They were still there yes but it feels like the Civil Rights era at times now. Just more code words used. We are broken for good.
Folks still dont wanna really believe this^^ white folks just played the lottery and didt expect the turn out the way it did with Obama, it felt like they wanted to brag that they voted for a N**r ( for cool points )but really wasn't expecting him to win. So they're still trying to repair that mistake till today ! All.the shit they do is all smokescreen republicans & democrats alike, a cac is a cac. WS is their ultimate political party & religion

Last edited:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
@Famous1 is the only nigga that thinks the minority party can impeach the president lol. By his logic, Dems could have impeached Trump two years ago.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Has Anyone else noticed that Donald Trump Jr...... Has a full on Evil Eric Bischoff beard going on....

images
4F564B2200000578-0-Locked_and_loaded_-a-155_1535058175782.jpg

Isn't that like the first thing that the Bad guy does to let you know that he is EVIL..... Spray paint the beard black.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
This is what I was saying when people thought impeachment would mean people testifying and admitting to crimes for months on TV.

Trump would just tell everyone not to cooperate and then it would be up to Barr and his DOJ to take them to court for contempt of congress.

He knows the only tool congress has is impeachment and he has a Republican senate that will never remove him.