Mueller Report Out! (AG Barr Edition: download within)

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ahh you ain't fallback yet..

Look we not on the same level son..

You need to be spoon fed ... see it on tv....m read it in a newspaper..

You are like a Lil programmed puppet...

There are some people who over wrote their mental programming

You are NOT one of those people..

I simply do not discuss these matters with the easily programmed.mn

Aka

The blind

Keep falling back

We're not on the same level because you have no factual evidence to back up your "Mason" comment. You apparently have no idea what you're talking about so you're now bringing up arbitrary information that everyone else already knows like you're some kind of "advanced thinker" amongst idiots LOL. Oh WOW, TV has been used to program cognitive behavior well before you and i were born.
You don't discuss it because you have no idea what you're talking about LOL. There MAY be a secret society that could be more simplicity or more sophisticated than what your brain has devised but that's still not FACTUAL evidence. It's just YOUR OPINION. Hope that helps.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We're not on the same level because you have no factual evidence to back up your "Mason" comment. You apparently have no idea what you're talking about so you're now bringing up arbitrary information that everyone else already knows like you're some kind of "advanced thinker" amongst idiots LOL. Oh WOW, TV has been used to program cognitive behavior well before you and i were born.
You don't discuss it because you have no idea what you're talking about LOL. There MAY be a secret society that could be more simplicity or more sophisticated than what your brain has devised but that's still not FACTUAL evidence. It's just YOUR OPINION. Hope that helps.

ok Im bored so Ill swim to the shallow waters a bit and swim with the guppys...

Ok question was your first president george washington a mason or not??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How the hell would either one of us know?

you obviously dont read.....

second question do you have any idea how the world

really works??

and yes its fact andrew jackson, even fuckin gerald ford high level masons..

its a fuckin simple google search bruh...

its fuckin damn near 2020 and this muthafucka asking me...

how would any of us know this....as if fuck search engines dont exist..?

look for an article in the business insider.. you trust the business insider riiiiight??

google masons and president business insiders....

ok guppy??

how THE HELL would any of us know this. LOL... I cant make this shit up!!!!

you still aint fall back bruh...

• Numerous United States presidents have been drawn to the all-male secret society throughout history.
  • Some presidents, like Harry Truman, were able to forge their leadership abilities through Masonry.
  • Others, like Andrew Jackson, attracted criticism for belonging to what was viewed as a strange and elitist group.
https://www.businessinsider.com/us-presidents-who-were-masons-2017-3

bruh imagine if I REALLY hit you with the REAL KNIGGA shit..

yo fuckin MIND would EXPLODE fo real...

light work

fallback

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How the hell would either one of us know?

you obviously dont read.....

second question do you have any idea how the world

really works??

and yes its fact andrew jackson, even fuckin gerald ford high level masons..

its a fuckin simple google search bruh...

its fuckin damn near 2020 and this muthafucka asking me...

how would any of us know this....as if fuck search engines dont exist..?

look for an article in the business insider.. you trust the business insider riiiiight??

google masons and president business insiders....

ok guppy??

how would any of us know this. LOL... I cant make this shit up!!!!

you still aint fall back bruh...

• Numerous United States presidents have been drawn to the all-male secret society throughout history.
  • Some presidents, like Harry Truman, were able to forge their leadership abilities through Masonry.
  • Others, like Andrew Jackson, attracted criticism for belonging to what was viewed as a strange and elitist group.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Rosenstein has turned heel

After the "wiretapping" story and he didn't get fired, I really started to wonder about him... because Trump was firing people over nothing but he kept giving Rosenstein more chances....

Remember.. Trump fired Comey because Rosenstein wrote the letter that gave him cover.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
After the "wiretapping" story and he didn't get fired, I really started to wonder about him... because Trump was firing people over nothing but he kept giving Rosenstein more chances....

Remember.. Trump fired Comey because Rosenstein wrote the letter that gave him cover.
Me too. The news keeps getting worse. Barr, Whitaker and Rosenstein had better be wary of
Mueller's testimony before Congress. If he says, as I suspect he will, that he was forced to
cut off his investigation, all hell will not only break loose, they and Trump will trully be fucked.

As I said before on collusion: The woman was raped; the rapist raped, and all that has to
be proven is that the nut in the woman belongs to the rapist. This is where Randy Critico
and Roger Stone come in; and it is why the investigation had to be stopped ///

Last edited:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Rosenstein has turned heel

He's a tough nut to crack bc he demonstrated some resolve during the hearings but he did throw Comey under the bus at the start of all this and seems to be carrying water again for Trump. Also my man looked like a hostage at Barr's presser lol

20190426-200720-0000.png

20190426-200721-0001.png

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
He's a tough nut to crack bc he demonstrated some resolve during the hearings but he did throw Comey under the bus at the start of all this and seems to be carrying water again for Trump. Also my man looked like a hostage at Barr's presser lol

20190426-200720-0000.png

20190426-200721-0001.png

he talked about that. he said it was his job to "show nothing"

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

They cannot do this. The US is slowly turning into a dictatorship. Congress refuses
to give money to build a wall; he gives it to himself anyway. Congress attempts to
exercise its oversight powers, he refuses to acknowledge or participate in it. On
top of this, there were reports that he wants to intern migrant children in
Guantanamo, after confining them under an open bridge, in 20 degree temperature
and waking them up every few hours, to make sure that they did not sleep through
this subjection to frigid temperature. This man's family comes from the same part
of Germany - Austria, where Hitler came from. This shit is not a joke. Democracy
in dying, and autocracy is coming in.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Impeachment is running at 36 percent popularity among independents, and Drumpf
in deliberately pushing and daring the Congress to do it....He thinks he can then garner
the 64% of the Independents who oppose it.

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If They Keep Letting These Guys Getting Away With Contempt and Ignoring Subpoenas Its Not Gonna Inspire a Whole Lotta Support For a Party That Looks Weak and Unwilling to Fight....These Guys Are Telling Them to Fuck Off to Their Face For the Whole World to See
no - you are missing the practical part....

who is going to be able to arrest the AG on contempt of congress charges? same goes for anyone else in the admin... white house staffers etc.... the entire exec branch specifically, homeland, treasury and justice are showing they will do exactly what Trump wants.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Impeachment is running at 36 percent popularity among independents, and Drumpf
in deliberately pushing and daring the Congress to do it....He things he can then garner
the 64% of the Independents who oppose it.
He knows folks don't give a shit like that. Play the odds. To the casual person in the middle it looks like the dems won't take the L and move on. All about appearances.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If They Keep Letting These Guys Getting Away With Contempt and Ignoring Subpoenas Its Not Gonna Inspire a Whole Lotta Support For a Party That Looks Weak and Unwilling to Fight....These Guys Are Telling Them to Fuck Off to Their Face For the Whole World to See

Once approved, the House speaker or the Senate president pro tem then turns the matter over to the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, "whose duty it shall be to bring the matter before the grand jury for its action," according to the law.

Q: Is the U.S. attorney required to prosecute?

A: Depends on whom you ask. The law says the U.S. attorney "shall" bring the matter to a grand jury.

However, the House voted 259-105 in 1982 for a contempt citation against EPA Administrator Anne Gorsuch but the Reagan-era Justice Department refused to prosecute the case.

The Justice Department also sued the House of Representatives, saying its attempt to force Gorsuch to turn over documents interfered with the executive branch. The court threw the case out and urged negotiation between the executive and the legislative branches. The Justice Department did not appeal the ruling, and the Reagan administration eventually agreed to turn over the documents.

sharkbait28

International Member
:lol::smh::lol:

This cac is mentally ill. No slight goes unanswered.

I swear to God dude is the pettiest most thin-skinned person I've ever seen. He has the worst fucking character and I'm stunned daily that anyone could look at him and be like "that's my guy right there!". Shit amazes me constantly

sharkbait28

International Member
no - you are missing the practical part....

who is going to be able to arrest the AG on contempt of congress charges? same goes for anyone else in the admin... white house staffers etc.... the entire exec branch specifically, homeland, treasury and justice are showing they will do exactly what Trump wants.

Yea man...Pretty depressing that the DOJ has been captured like this. Barr is an operator too... he has the lay of the land and knows full well how to instrumentalize the full scope of his powers to provide cover for the fuckery. He should never have been confirmed. The Iran Contra pardons should have been a total disqualifier :smh:

Still Dems need to put up some kind of fight here.

He knows folks don't give a shit like that. Play the odds. To the casual person in the middle it looks like the dems won't take the L and move on. All about appearances.

The casual person is an idiot my G. Dems need to capture the narrative and quick bc the amount of insanity coming from this WH is totally unprecedented and demands confrontation.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Yea man...Pretty depressing that the DOJ has been captured like this. Barr is an operator too... he has the lay of the land and knows full well how to instrumentalize the full scope of his powers to provide cover for the fuckery. He should never have been confirmed. The Iran Contra pardons should have been a total disqualifier :smh:

Still Dems need to put up some kind of fight here.

The casual person is an idiot my G. Dems need to capture the narrative and quick bc the amount of insanity coming from this WH is totally unprecedented and demands confrontation.

At least give me a press conference where they explain the unprecedented corruption on clear terms as to reset the narrative here. This shit is just spinning out of control. Give me something besides the 'we're not going to take this sitting down....We're going to file some paperwork next week if you don't comply!