Mueller Report Out! (AG Barr Edition: download within)

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is the redacted version.........wtf.
all our hard earned taxpayer money he spent on this investigation..........i wanna see what my money paid for
FOH wit this shit.
:angry::angry::angry:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
What does this all mean? Is he or is he not going to be charged with collusion?

No charges from Special Counsel. There's a lot of info to unpack in this 400 page document... the media is going to go nuts with speculation over Easter weekend. Congress isn't in session and they don't have access to the unredacted version yet. This is all by design and it's pure fuckery but there will be a ton of interesting info in here regardless.

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
No charges from Special Counsel. There's a lot of info to unpack in this 400 page document... the media is going to go nuts with speculation over Easter weekend. Congress isn't in session and they don't have access to the unredacted version yet. This is all by design and it's pure fuckery but there will be a ton of interesting info in here regardless.

Thank You

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Listen dude they found 10 times that he obstruct Even with the cover-up that is going on he still could be charge if we had the right attorney general

Just on page 31 and I found out that the IRA targeted families of black social justice activists and possed as a group called Black Matters US...

Remember what we have been saying about ADOS and why is it suddenly now trying to be a thing now.

Remember when we questioned the timing and Kats thought we were dumb.. niggas up here getting played

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
page 36 has an interesting redacted bit about the trump campaign staying in contact with a person about Wikileaks activities...

And about the timing of the release of the podesta emails the day the video was released

And I haven’t even gotten to the good shit

Man how am I going to work today. Lol

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So off the top... the report says the campaign was in direct contact with Wikileaks...

And now we know that Assange privately said to members that he wanted the GOP to win the election.

We already figured this... but now it’s official. He wrote this out to Wikileaks members.. this also means Julian has a snitch on board.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What does this all mean? Is he or is he not going to be charged with collusion?
Meuller said he will leave that decision up to CONGRESS not the AG but AG made a decision anyway. Basically the whole thing is a clusterfuck of opinions.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Page 52...

Almost an entire section about the campaigns contacts with Wikileaks is redacted.. says harm to ongoing matter. I guess this relates to roger stone.. but some of this lists a conversation with Rick Gates...

The conversation with Gates looks to particularly important especially since trump said.. he barely knew him.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yep like I said before they would have kept this under wraps if Mueller team did not threaten to start leaking shit

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Dude page 53...

All of trump’s conversations are redacted and says harm to ongoing matter.

There is a part about Cohen describing a meeting he had in trump’s office with trump..

If trump isn’t charged and Cohen has plead... why the fuck does this say on-going..

I smell bs... already

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Dude page 54... again.. nothing but redactions related to trump and wikileaks

This part has a paragraph after a bunch of redacted shit... trump is with Gates in LaGuardia takes a phone call .. redacted shit... and then after the call Trump told Gates that more release of damaging information would be coming..

Then we have more redacted shit!!

What the heck..

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dude page 53...

All of trump’s conversations are redacted and says harm to ongoing matter.

There is a part about Cohen describing a meeting he had in trump’s office with trump..

If trump isn’t charged and Cohen has plead... why the fuck does this say on-going..

I smell bs... already
SDNY.... very strong potential of sealed indictment(s)

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I’m thinking the same thing .... based on all
Of these redactions. It has to be New York.. this shit has got to be waiting until he leaves the office. It’s the only explanation...
But that means he gets to stay in office and act a fool before then, if he even survives based on his health.