datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm saying though...I'm hoping this the route they go with them...they are slowly building this shit up with Kofi and I have a strong feeling they are doing this to end it on some face shit for Kofi where he ends up fighting Bobby I guess....

Man this shit just writes itself....Naomi and Kofi in Hurt Business would be good for everyone involved....

I wish they'd move on from Bobby v Drew......
Summerslam is right around the corner they should be building a Lashley vs Lesner match to highlight the biggest event of the Summer as everything is opening up that match if booked properly could be huged. Imagine the MIC work between Paul E and MVP you can then have Roman turn on Paul E for not recognizing him as the True Champion and wanting to split time between Roman and Lesner. This leads to a Wrestlemania clash between Lesner and Reigns Champion vs Champion

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Summerslam is right around the corner they should be building a Lashley vs Lesner match to highlight the biggest event of the Summer as everything is opening up that match if booked properly could be huged. Imagine the MIC work between Paul E and MVP you can then have Roman turn on Paul E for not recognizing him as the True Champion and wanting to split time between Roman and Lesner. This leads to a Wrestlemania clash between Lesner and Reigns Champion vs Champion

The question is will Lashley do the job for Lesnar? I like your scenario leading to WrestleMania but Lashley have to lose at Summerslam.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The question is will Lashley do the job for Lesnar? I like your scenario leading to WrestleMania but Lashley have to lose at Summerslam.
Lets say Kofi joins the Hurt Business and New Day "breaks up" during the Lesner vs Lashley match Kofi interferes in comes Big E to confront Kofi questioning his involvement and actions thus causing a distraction to Lashley he drops the belt to Lesner. This set ups a program between Lashley and Big E. which could culminate at Survivor Series Raw vs Smackdown teams. Bobby will also chase his rematch clause as there was interference in his match. I also want to see Randy Orton vs Drew McIntyre and out of the RK Bro buffoonery. That role should have been Jeff Hardy and Matt Riddle.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope Riddle surprises everyone and turns on Orton.

It's so played out to see Orton turn on someone, it would be great to see Matt Riddle do it to him instead.
Yeah that would actually be cool.

I'm so confused by Riddle. Its like they have him playing all these roles in one....he starts the show out as a goofy ass face....walks to the ring as a goofy ass face.....in ring he's sort of like a heel...if he loses he comes across as a sore loser...shit is just weird.....I keep wondering is this on accident or they are building him up to turn him heel......

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I don't know if anyone here still watches WhatCulture but I'm been marathoning Simon Miller's retro Ups and Downs. Not so much for the nostalgia but the exact opposite.

So many of the great shows and PPV that people talk about when complaining about how the modern product is garbage, were actually kinda garbage too. A lot of great moments that made people forget the other 2 to 3 hours of shitty booking, matches, and non-finishes.

Last edited:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I don't know if anyone here still watches WhatCulture but I'm been marathoning Simon Miller's retro Ups and Downs. Not so much for the nostalgia but the exact opposite.

So many of the great shows and PPV that people talk about when complaining about how the modern product is garbage, were actually kinda garbage too. A lot of great moments that made people forget the other 2 to 3 hours of shitty booking, matches, and non-finishes.

WWE's probably never had good era of writing or booking. With the Attitude era, it was more about the characters and their moments.

In the 90's and 2000's, wrestlers (across all 3 promotions) were allowed to be cool, and be real, and be badass, that's what made the characters likable. I think that's what people really miss, not necessarily the writing or the booking.

It's just that now Vince and WWE's just so up it's own ass trying to be this big profitable company, trying not to lose endorsements, or piss of investors or the board of directors, trying to "be the next Marvel" and shit, they've restricted and neutered their characters to the point where most of their guys look like weenies and bitch asses with all this cheesy, illogical dialogue.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who are they talking about?

Raquel Gonzalez. NXT Champ. Known more for her back muscles then anything else.

url=https%3A%7C%7C%7C%7Cinstagram.flwo4-1.fna.fbcdn.net%7C%7Cv%7C%7Ct51.2885-15%7C%7Ce35%7C%7Cp1080x1080%7C%7C201245177_1179712139143174_5482500164700597677_n.jpg%3Ftp%3D1%26_nc_ht%3Dinstagram.flwo4-1.fna.fbcdn.net%26_nc_cat%3D110%26_nc_ohc%3DBBep88gqLSwAX-JET8s%26edm%3DAABBvjUBAAAA%26ccb%3D7-4%26oh%3D1fb419c91b9da1b6a1f312a35a41f5d5%26oe%3D60D511A9%26_nc_sid%3D83d603

url=https%3A%7C%7C%7C%7Cinstagram.fiev22-1.fna.fbcdn.net%7C%7Cv%7C%7Ct51.2885-15%7C%7Ce35%7C%7Cp1080x1080%7C%7C197496403_830441697850866_7921223800778557770_n.jpg%3Ftp%3D1%26_nc_ht%3Dinstagram.fiev22-1.fna.fbcdn.net%26_nc_cat%3D106%26_nc_ohc%3DBcuEjnc9uMgAX-I76-H%26edm%3DAABBvjUBAAAA%26ccb%3D7-4%26oh%3D490d64343921ec7876f741ea431e1ae6%26oe%3D60D3EA6B%26_nc_sid%3D83d603