younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not a big fan of supernatural characters, but I see why Alexa has one. Physically she's not as big as most of the roster and due to injuries she doesn't move as quick or is as athletic as she used to be. She should have a move-set similar to Io Sharai, but she can pull those off. Her straight up beating women much bigger or talented than her was never really that good, but she's good on the mic.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

I wonder if this pairing becomes permanent.
WWE always sticks random women in tags when they have nothing for them as far storylines. It seems like it happens to Naomi and Asuka the most...I wonder why?

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

I wonder if this pairing becomes permanent.
WWE always sticks random women in tags when they have nothing for them as far storylines. It seems like it happens to Naomi and Asuka the most...I wonder why?

I think they will eventually become tag champs if they don't get split in the next draft.

The fans would root for them more than Natalya/Tamina and Mandy/Brooke who are both tweener teams. Nia/Shayna will likely still be a tag team after the Alexa shit, and they'll need a fourth team of babyfaces if they don't put Nikki and Alexa back together.

They don't have that many women left.

They've never had that many women's tag teams in the first place. At least not enough to maintain a whole division of tag teams.

They only made the women's tag titles because they were capitalizing off the attention from signing Rhonda by pushing a women's wrestling initiative. Rhonda's pregnant and is basically over wrestling, so that's over.

WWE tag teams in general are used more as a set-up for the eventual break-up angle into a feud. But they've buried Askua and Naomi to the point where they wouldn't just give them a non-title singles feud.

So the best thing to do is to keep them a tag team and let them win the belts in front of fans.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

damn this hit close to home. the only thing my dad ever could do together was watch wrestling. when my oldest daughter was into it was the closest connection she had to her granddad she never met​

Soon as I heard Love&HipHop and Real Housewives, I already knew :lol:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

damn this hit close to home. the only thing my dad ever could do together was watch wrestling. when my oldest daughter was into it was the closest connection she had to her granddad she never met​

Best spoken word poem I've heard. Best way to say, "Go fuck yourself you uncultured swine."