XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AC separation isn't a career ending injury. It's one that should take 3-4 months to heal.

If he really retired, I don't believe he'll be gone forever. Dude will show up wrestling somewhere again like a year from now.
Yeah, this dude attention-whoring like a mothafucka. I don't believe anything he says.
He's acting like he has a broken neck or something and even those guys eventually come back.
Watch, he'll announce his "return" to wrestling in about a year when the money starts to dry up.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Depends on how the handle it. It could be a good pick-up, could be a disaster. I don't know how dedicated Braun is in being a wrestler. He never did the indies or any other promotion.
$$$$ talks. He said he’s open to bookings and supposedly is asking for 25K per booking plus travel, hotel and car rental.

Remember, as a WWE superstar, one has a global company marketing team pushing them.

There aren’t too many indies will pay what Braun is asking for. He probably priced himself out and AEW may be the only place willing to pay him.

He certainly isn’t going to make that in Strongman or bodybuilding. Nor is he an actor. Once money starts drying up, we’ll see Strong Braun Man in Impact or AEW.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
wish the young man the best
seems like he always loved wrestling and participating in the business is away to have fun, honor his dad and be close to the business they both loved.

but there is alot of pressure being a legacy and I want the kid to enjoy life. Hopefully he never feels like he has to wrestle and/or carry his dad's legacy.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$$$$ talks. He said he’s open to bookings and supposedly is asking for 25K per booking plus travel, hotel and car rental.

Remember, as a WWE superstar, one has a global company marketing team pushing them.

There aren’t too many indies will pay what Braun is asking for. He probably priced himself out and AEW may be the only place willing to pay him.

He certainly isn’t going to make that in Strongman or bodybuilding. Nor is he an actor. Once money starts drying up, we’ll see Strong Braun Man in Impact or AEW.
I don't know man they done had some guys as wrestler who made it in acting like Batista......

But I think the one that shocks me the most is that muthafucka from the Oddity's...done fucked around and had a damn good acting career.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
havent watched Raw in a awhile
but not suprised Naomi jobbbed out

she has always been mistreated
but this is also a factor of how mismangaed and disrespected the Woman's division has been. There are basically 6 or 7 women on the Raw roster.

Rhea, Charlotte, Asuka, Bliss, Shana, Nia, Cross & Naomi. They dont have jobbers or level talent so of course their non-traditonally attracitve (non-white & blonde) like Naomi, Asuka & Shana end up doing the work. But Stephanie & company want to pat themselves on the back regarding how far Women's wrestling has come in the WWE when most women get wasted once they get called up from NXT

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
The women need their own show (on WWE Network/Peacock) with their own storylines. There are too many women on the roster for like one or two womens matches on a three hour show.

Naomi is talented but she'll never leave the WWE umbrella due to her family (Anoa'i) connections and I doubt she'll be pushed or be featured any better elsewhere, but being a jobber at this point of her career is sad.

If the women had their own show, it would give them more than enough time to flesh out a true story.

It won't happen but it should.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The women need their own show (on WWE Network/Peacock) with their own storylines. There are too many women on the roster for like one or two womens matches on a three hour show.

Naomi is talented but she'll never leave the WWE umbrella due to her family (Anoa'i) connections and I doubt she'll be pushed or be featured any better elsewhere, but being a jobber at this point of her career is sad.

If the women had their own show, it would give them more than enough time to flesh out a true story.

It won't happen but it should.
An all women's TV show would be a hard watch outside of a few women on the roster.
You see how bad the Evolution PPV did a couple of years ago. Could you imagine a weekly show too?
WWE would have to hire a lot more women to pull that off and judging by all the releases lately, that ain't happening.
They do have the Divas show that allows many of the women to get TV time.
I think that's about as much extra TV time as they'll ever get. Maybe a YouTube show.

I'm not sure if Naomi has had the Women's championship yet, but she should have by now.
At this point, maybe she's just comfortable with where she's at.
Not a lot of options out there for female wrestlers, unfortunately.
AEW's women division is a mess and they seem obsessed with mostly Japanese wrestlers anyway.
Not sure she would fit in there.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
An all women's TV show would be a hard watch outside of a few women on the roster.
You see how bad the Evolution PPV did a couple of years ago. Could you imagine a weekly show too?
WWE would have to hire a lot more women to pull that off and judging by all the releases lately, that ain't happening.
I think that's about as much extra TV time as they'll ever get. Maybe a YouTube show.

I'm not sure if Naomi has had the Women's championship yet, but she should have by now.
AEW's women division is a mess and they seem obsessed with mostly Japanese wrestlers anyway.
Naomi won the title, at WrestleMania at that. The next night she got a long "you deserve it" chant that i think made her tear up. Git injured and had to let it go a few weeks later. Never got anymore shine after that

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Diva show was recently cancelled.

I think for a lot of people (men & women), the WWE is the end goal. You can't really blame them as it is the most well known and well paying company. Even for a vet like Asuka who's done a lot and is now jobbing out to Rhea, is not going to go anywhere unless she's cut. She makes too much money for a little bit of work.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

You aren't taking into account half the WWE audience who hardly see themselves get that shine on TV but for a few matches.

My daughter loves wrestling, especially the women's matches. I know my little girl isn't alone.

The Evolution PPV did poorly because there was no story or buildup.

A weekly show with its own contained story would work so long as WWE invested time and energy to it. Keep the champions and top competitors on Raw/Smackdown but the lesser talent, give them an outlet.

There are a lot of talented women under the WWE umbrella, and they could gain an audience, given the right circumstances.

Not saying it would do numbers, which is why I'm calling for it to be a streaming exclusive show, instead of airing on cable or broadcast.

Regardling Divas Show, you really can't compare a reality show that stars WWE womens wrestlers with a Women's Wrestling program. That really isn't a fair comparison.

A one hour or two hour weekly (streaming) wrestling show that gives the audience between 4-6 womens matches weekly would go a long way towards building up talent that can be on Raw/Smackdown representing the Women's division.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree. Last thing they need is another show to fuck up. Raw is 3 damn hours….they have plenty of time to build up a women’s division. If they can get off of Charlottes Dick for a minute maybe they can do it.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You aren't taking into account half the WWE audience who hardly see themselves get that shine on TV but for a few matches.

My daughter loves wrestling, especially the women's matches. I know my little girl isn't alone.

The Evolution PPV did poorly because there was no story or buildup.

A weekly show with its own contained story would work so long as WWE invested time and energy to it. Keep the champions and top competitors on Raw/Smackdown but the lesser talent, give them an outlet.

There are a lot of talented women under the WWE umbrella, and they could gain an audience, given the right circumstances.

Not saying it would do numbers, which is why I'm calling for it to be a streaming exclusive show, instead of airing on cable or broadcast.

Regardling Divas Show, you really can't compare a reality show that stars WWE womens wrestlers with a Women's Wrestling program. That really isn't a fair comparison.

A one hour or two hour weekly (streaming) wrestling show that gives the audience between 4-6 womens matches weekly would go a long way towards building up talent that can be on Raw/Smackdown representing the Women's division.
Sorry, but I just have reservations about the concept of an all women's program.
Yes, there are female fans such as your daughter but the older females tend to root for the men rather than the female wrestlers.
Even shows on streaming platforms like Peacock need to do some kind of numbers.
I'm sure AEW will try it (and it will probably flop). Something like that would be reserved for YouTube probably.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Sorry, but I just have reservations about the concept of an all women's program.
Yes, there are female fans such as your daughter but the older females tend to root for the men rather than the female wrestlers.
Even shows on streaming platforms like Peacock need to do some kind of numbers.
I'm sure AEW will try it (and it will probably flop). Something like that would be reserved for YouTube probably.

interesting
I got back into wrestling specifically because of Daniel Bryan & Sasha Banks
I enjoyed evolution ppv and suprised to find out it underachieved. Guess I am in the miniority cause I geniunely enjoy women's wrestling when it's done right. 20 years from now when ppl look back at this year's wrestlemania the story will be about Bianca & Sasha. The WWE has the opportunity to tell great stories with the greatest roster of women to ever wrestle between the 3 brands. But they continue to fumble and focus on 2-3 women wrestlers at a time (Charolte, Alexis, Eva Marie for now). They cant manage a mid-level story line that doesnt involve the title.

oh well thank god for the NBA playoffs and the vast streaming options out there
if the WWE doesnt care about their product and women's wrestling; why should I?