chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
haha.jpg

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Charlotte looks awful now. Not saying she was great looking before but she got her fake tits out a while ago and now looks like she got her face done on her last hiatus. It looked like she got some new Roman chompers too but they must have not done them right. If she's getting shit done she needs to work on her lower half.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Warlow is gonna be a mega star if given the opportunity. Big men usually aren't talkers but he has a great voice.

Some of his promo. Sorry for the fat piece of shit who catfished me with the promo pic and low volume on video but this is all I could find.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's fucked up. I hope she never looks back.

They really played Mickie when she came back. They could have given her a quick chip run while she was with Alexa. WWE loves giving championship reigns out like candy, so having Alexa drop the title to Mickie then her winning it back 2 months later would have given a future HOFer a last, quick championship reign and also given Alexa another bogus championship reign when she won it back.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
They really played Mickie when she came back. They could have given her a quick chip run while she was with Alexa. WWE loves giving championship reigns out like candy, so having Alexa drop the title to Mickie then her winning it back 2 months later would have given a future HOFer a last, quick championship reign and also given Alexa another bogus championship reign when she won it back.

They've shitted on her throughout her whole career.

From the Piggy James storyline as a means to call her fat, to putting her in a storyline with Cena right after they broke up, to her just a few weeks ago having to advocate for female wrestlers who wrestle in their 30s and 40s because most women retire in their late 20-early 30s because WWE would consider them old and won't use them.

They call Alicia Fox a legend, she's 34. They roll her out with Jim Duggan, Ric Flair and IRS and shit.

But they'll give 50 year old Oldberg the main title and wrestle Taker until he's in a nursing home.

And then they fire her over the phone for "budget cuts" and ship her shit in a trash bag.

Never again.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Not that I really watch Impact, but I don’t see how this cross promotion has done them any favors. AEW has received all the rub, Impact is damn near an after thought. Was hoping to see Swan keep his titles in some way....All EWhite Wrestling gonna do what they do..,,

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Not that I really watch Impact, but I don’t see how this cross promotion has done them any favors. AEW has received all the rub, Impact is damn near an after thought. Was hoping to see Swan keep his titles in some way....All EWhite Wrestling gonna do what they do..,,
Blame Impact. They didn't promote their program during AEW. Tony Khan promoted AEW during every Impact program.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Impact gets more views and PPV buys from this. People are going to keep tuning in to see how Kenny loses the title.

That's what Impact needs more than anything, some new people watching it. Their hope is that this will bring in new viewers and that some will stick around once this storyline is over.

Impact needed a big match to do that. They couldn't make a big match out of their current guys and they can't seem to sign any of the bigger guys who would bring in viewers just by name. New viewers aren't going to tune in to see two guys they don't know, no matter how big of a deal Impact could promote it as.

With renting out Kenny, now you can create those big matches.

Kenny vs. Swann is a big match now. Kenny vs. Moose is a big match, or whoever else are their main guys. Because most people don't know who their main guys are, this is Impact chance to give all of their main guys the spotlight by having them challenge Kenny for the title.

Now it's on Impact to build somebody up or acquire someone who would be believable enough to beat Kenny.

I predict they will keep this going until July, when WWE's 90-day clauses are up, and they're going to resign Samoa Joe and then make it Joe vs. Kenny to be their ultimate big match, and then have Joe win it back.