younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I never understood why WWE just won't make a pure wrestling show. You can keep your sports entertainment brands, but make a separate smaller show where the guys can just go out and wrestle or have more freedom to do what they want outside of the main shows. It would probably help satisfy guys like DB who still have that itch to just go out there and wrestle.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never understood why WWE just won't make a pure wrestling show. You can keep your sports entertainment brands, but make a separate smaller show where the guys can just go out and wrestle or have more freedom to do what they want outside of the main shows. It would probably help satisfy guys like DB who still have that itch to just go out there and wrestle.
Basically that's what NXT is

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
Not that I really watch Impact, but I don’t see how this cross promotion has done them any favors. AEW has received all the rub, Impact is damn near an after thought. Was hoping to see Swan keep his titles in some way....All EWhite Wrestling gonna do what they do..,,
I love this whole omega thing and I really love the tag division but they do need some serious color on this roster!

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

the same reason they dont call it wrestling, why they have WWE studios and they tried the XFL
Vince wants to be bigger than just wrestling

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
NXT is their pure wrestling show.

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the same reason they dont call it wrestling, why they have WWE studios and they tried the XFL
Vince wants to be bigger than just wrestling
I get that. But if you have talent and a fanbase who would be interested in that type of show, why not give it a shot. But I'm one of the few who actually liked Raw Underground :lol:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
This shooting star press was amazing.

saw this live and i was scared shitless
look like she barely made it

but real the NXT women's division is no joke
they basically got their female version of Leon Ruff, Toni Storm & Zoey Starks are destined to be stars and thats like a C storyline in NXT Women's division

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I like Darby but it kinda annoys me how often he escapes with wins out of nowhere. That's also realistic for someone his size. He shouldn't be ending all his matches with a coffin drop.