ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
The annual post-Wrestlemania cuts. Happens every year. Expect more cuts soon.
I thought Joe was doing a decent job on commentary, surprised they didn't keep him in that role.
I understand them thinking he's a liability in the ring with the injuries and his history of hurting people.
The rest of the folks, I could care less about. Didn't even know Bo Dallas was still with the company. LOL

They said Bo would just come to work just to go to catering.

I thought they kept him around as a favor for Bray or something. His last TV match was Crown Jewel 2019 when they did the tag team cup.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Those two are vets who have TV experience. The issue here was they don't like each other in real life and refused to sell for one another. She was let go from AEW a few days ago.
I don't get how not selling a move is supposed to make your opponent look bad. If anything it just makes the non seller look like they don't know wtf they're doing.

bluemoon

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kalisto and Chelsea Green shouldn't have a problem finding another place either.

So Samoa Joe barring injuries will be in AEW. Can't believe they never thought of putting Bo with his brother in some Wyatt family type shit. They broke up Heavy Machinery and had Tucker turn on Otis, and never did shit with it, just took him off tv, Kallisto was a big part of Lucha House Party. Oh well.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That happened in September 2020. Thunder Rosa and Ivelisse had beef because in that match, Ivelisse (the girl in the red) was no selling Thunder Rosa's strikes and botched the finisher.

Notice in the beginning of the video how she would get hit with an elbow to the head, instead of acting like she got hit, Ivelisse would just start fixing her hair. So after a bit of that, Thunder Rosa started hitting her for real.

And then she botched Thunder Rosa's finisher. TR's driver is supposed to look like this:
tenor.gif

Ivelisse wouldn't move her head, so Thunder Rosa ended up doing a Tombstone piledriver instead.

This video was only brought back up because Ivelisse was released by AEW this week.

Apparently, she had beef with AEW's agents at some point after that fight. On top of that, they decided to keep her and Thunder Rosa apart, so they kept Thunder Rosa on Dynamite, and Ivelisse on Dark. Ivelisse claimed favoritism, but really Thunder Rosa was just better than her (as we saw in her hardcore match vs. Britt Baker).

Ivelisse was already an NXT reject and has a bad reputation. Thunder Rosa was the NWA champion.

So no, that's not an indictment on AEW's women division, that was on Ivelisse acting up because she wasn't getting her way or whatever.

So this is just fodder for @EPDC, huh? ;)

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
wow fucking bloodbath
alot of these ppl were cut without ever really getting a fair shot. Shocked they let Joe go. Even if his in ring career is done, I thought he was great as a commentator.

but this will be the new norm as the WWE continues to sign everyone. Even with 7 hours of tv weekly there is 2 much talent and not enough hours.

They would have time if WWE would stop doing these goofy ass skits and repeat matches and useless matches with non finishes.
So this is just fodder for @EPDC, huh? ;)

Wouldn't be surprised if he was Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They said Bo would just come to work just to go to catering.

I thought they kept him around as a favor for Bray or something. His last TV match was Crown Jewel 2019 when they did the tag team cup.
I think his dad (Mike Rotunda aka IRS) worked for the company too until recently. Probably kept him around as a favor to him too.

Surprised to hear the IIconics also got released. They were annoying on the mic, but in a good heelish way.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
I think his dad (Mike Rotunda aka IRS) worked for the company too until recently. Probably kept him around as a favor to him too.

Surprised to hear the IIconics also got released. They were annoying on the mic, but in a good heelish way.

I think IRS was at the last Legends night they did.

And the Iconics were great heels. They made a women's tag championship and split up their most charismatic team. They could've at least reunited them at WM if they were going to fire them both.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None of those cuts really surprise me other than Joe and I'm not sure if he even surprises me. They book these people shitty or have them do shitty gigs and then let them go. Samoa Joe is a legend.....maybe had they scooped him up earlier he could've had a main even run. But if he's not gonna wrestle then I agree with them letting him go. He's too good to be in commentary with them weak ass commentary teams. He can't save them.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
@EPDC How would you feel about AEW picking up Joe. Sure he has a few matches left in him on a part-time schedule or to only move a feud.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
@EPDC How would you feel about AEW picking up Joe. Sure he has a few matches left in him on a part-time schedule or to only move a feud.
i kind of want to see him go back to Impact instead, to rebuild them into a legit promotion once again.

Part of me would like to see Joe in AEW, but they crapped all over Rusev, I’d hate to see Joe become Orange Cassidy’s Best Man or some shit...

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mickie James and the Iconics would be solid pick ups for AEW.

And I would love to see Joe do some promo work against MJF, Tazz, Eddie Kingston, Moxley, Omega.

The promo Joe cuts on MJF about how he made him his bytch back in NXT would be epic.
a4c669175bbc92f4-600x338.png

But I think Impact or ROH would be a better fit for Joe

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I've been checking out old Impact/TNA matches on Plex. They have their own live channel and Christian (Cage) vs Kurt Angle was pretty damned good. Samoa Joe played the special enforcer.....

Never really watched TNA back in the day, this is pretty cool.