Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Vince since the end of the attitude era is and always will remain a problem as long as he is being the HBIC(Head Booker In Charge). It's like he loves ruining what he has. We get it Vince does not really care for the business despite him eating at the plate of it for a majority of his life.
I don't know if it's ironic or just a sad state of affairs, but the man who helped revolutionize the wrestling industry is now the industry's biggest roadblock.

I take no joy in saying this but the wrestling business as a whole, not just WWE, will probably be better off when Vince passes away and others can finally right the ship.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Night 1 was so much better than Night 2 end though it's not over yet. Lashley retaining, Omos looking good and
I don't know if it's ironic or just a sad state of affairs, but the man who helped revolutionize the wrestling industry is now the industry's biggest roadblock.

I take no joy in saying this but the wrestling business as a whole, not just WWE, will probably be better off when Vince passes away and others can finally right the ship.

Vince saw a new vision for the industry his dad couldn't see and HHH sees a new vision the industry that Vince can't see. Vince Sr. reluctantly gave Vince Jr. control. Vince is only giving up control when he dies.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Night 1 was so much better than Night 2 end though it's not over yet. Lashley retaining, Omos looking good and

Vince saw a new vision for the industry his dad couldn't see and HHH sees a new vision the industry that Vince can't see. Vince Sr. reluctantly gave Vince Jr. control. Vince is only giving up control when he dies.

"Reluctantly"?!?! That is putting it mildly!

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Can someone explain to me why his entry music still doesn't any lyrics. And is basically still the Shield's music?

Other than maybe Goldberg, most companies usually try to give their face of the company some good entrance music.
Weird thing is he said in a interview he had new entrance music made for his heel run.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Can someone explain to me why his entry music still doesn't any lyrics. And is basically still the Shield's music?

Other than maybe Goldberg, most companies usually try to give their face of the company some good entrance music.

WWE recently fell out with the people who have been making their recent music over royalties and shit. Some group named CFO$. Vince is having the themes they made replaced by a new group Def Rebel.

That's why Keith Lee's music was changed when he was called up.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
WWE recently fell out with the people who have been making their recent music over royalties and shit. Some group named CFO$. Vince is having the themes they made replaced by a new group Def Rebel.

That's why Keith Lee's music was changed when he was called up.
At this point they could hire those Asian cats that did the update to Nakamura's theme. I might not know wtf they're saying but I know that shit goes hard. :lol:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
... I get I might sometimes sound like a AEW apologist and granted I have not seen last night episode, but WHAT THE FCUK WAS THAT?!?!?!
I've filmed independent wrestling shows where the talent's timing is off similar to this shit. It happens, especially when wrestlers aren't too familiar with one another.

But to see this on a top level wrestling promotion? Man, that shit is horrible.

A lot of AEW's talent just aren't TV ready and it shows.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

I said AEW has too many damned stables last year. Talent are able to hide their limited experience by being in a stable.
They knew it was corny and were like welp. That's that.

This brings me to another problem I have with AEW though....

I feel like there are too many damned stables and the wrestlers who fly solo are few and far between.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
... I get I might sometimes sound like a AEW apologist and granted I have not seen last night episode, but WHAT THE FCUK WAS THAT?!?!?!

That happened in September 2020. Thunder Rosa and Ivelisse had beef because in that match, Ivelisse (the girl in the red) was no selling Thunder Rosa's strikes and botched the finisher.

Notice in the beginning of the video how she would get hit with an elbow to the head, instead of acting like she got hit, Ivelisse would just start fixing her hair. So after a bit of that, Thunder Rosa started hitting her for real.

And then she botched Thunder Rosa's finisher. TR's driver is supposed to look like this:
tenor.gif

Ivelisse wouldn't move her head, so Thunder Rosa ended up doing a Tombstone piledriver instead.

This video was only brought back up because Ivelisse was released by AEW this week.

Apparently, she had beef with AEW's agents at some point after that fight. On top of that, they decided to keep her and Thunder Rosa apart, so they kept Thunder Rosa on Dynamite, and Ivelisse on Dark. Ivelisse claimed favoritism, but really Thunder Rosa was just better than her (as we saw in her hardcore match vs. Britt Baker).

Ivelisse was already an NXT reject and has a bad reputation. Thunder Rosa was the NWA champion.

So no, that's not an indictment on AEW's women division, that was on Ivelisse acting up because she wasn't getting her way or whatever.

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've filmed independent wrestling shows where the talent's timing is off similar to this shit. It happens, especially when wrestlers aren't too familiar with one another.

But to see this on a top level wrestling promotion? Man, that shit is horrible.

A lot of AEW's talent just aren't TV ready and it shows.
Those two are vets who have TV experience. The issue here was they don't like each other in real life and refused to sell for one another. She was let go from AEW a few days ago.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So Samoa Joe barring injuries will be in AEW. Can't believe they never thought of putting Bo with his brother in some Wyatt family type shit. They broke up Heavy Machinery and had Tucker turn on Otis, and never did shit with it, just took him off tv, Kallisto was a big part of Lucha House Party. Oh well.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wow fucking bloodbath
alot of these ppl were cut without ever really getting a fair shot. Shocked they let Joe go. Even if his in ring career is done, I thought he was great as a commentator.

but this will be the new norm as the WWE continues to sign everyone. Even with 7 hours of tv weekly there is 2 much talent and not enough hours.
The annual post-Wrestlemania cuts. Happens every year. Expect more cuts soon.
I thought Joe was doing a decent job on commentary, surprised they didn't keep him in that role.
I understand them thinking he's a liability in the ring with the injuries and his history of hurting people.
The rest of the folks, I could care less about. Didn't even know Bo Dallas was still with the company. LOL