dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Owens vs Zayn is going to steal the show.
\

Probably with that is that IMO, its so stale. We've gotten them so many time before and this wasn't built as good as it could've been.

The crowd booed the end to the Fiend match. This the biggest spectacle of the year, and they went small. His Wrestlemania matches should be Undertaker level shit. Bogus.

Yeah I don't know how long it was but it felt short. I thought they'd let them tell a little more story with that one.

Would've got even more boos had it been the final match.

Shitty ending. Wanted Apollo to win but not like that.

Yeah this was trash. I am not a fan of killing a guys moment by giving him the cheat win.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
the 2 main events tonight and last night were...

SharpSleepyIberianmole-small.gif

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
watching the broken skull sessions with Jericho
I am shocked by how much talk about AEW, Tony Kahn and the rest of the elite

anyone watching this is proably a hardcore wrestling fan and watches AEW anyway
but this is damn near a AEW infomercial so far

I have given AEW crap but they have become a legit competitor to the WWE and in a year plus have connected the dots between their promotion, WWE, NJPW, Impact and the indies at large...tip my hat to all involved

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
watching the broken skull sessions with Jericho
I am shocked by how much talk about AEW, Tony Kahn and the rest of the elite

anyone watching this is proably a hardcore wrestling fan and watches AEW anyway
but this is damn near a AEW infomercial so far

I have given AEW crap but they have become a legit competitor to the WWE and in a year plus have connected the dots between their promotion, WWE, NJPW, Impact and the indies at large...tip my hat to all involved
Really great interview....

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Man....WWE could've gotten rid of the 2nd night of Wrestlemania.....The first night was perfect. I don't know how they booked the 2nd night like that. They should've switched the nights. Really underwhelming and it should've been the warm up for night one.
The Owens match and the main event was it...

missed the Shamus and Riddle match..

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ripley's intro music is bad-ass :cool: :cool:
Shitty ending. Wanted Apollo to win but not like that.
Agreed :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:. It could've been "questionable" but they could've at least let him win without interference.
Yeah I think they running out of ways to promote her matches since her English is so broken
I like her spastic Japanese to English buzz saw like antics. I hope, at least, Ripley gets a substantial run.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ripley's intro music is bad-ass :cool: :cool:
Agreed :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:. It could've been "questionable" but they could've at least let him win without interference.
I like her spastic Japanese to English buzz saw like antics. I hope, at least, Ripley gets a substantial run.
Maybe the recorded version sounds okay, but that live version last night was just a bunch of screaming and sounded awful.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man....WWE could've gotten rid of the 2nd night of Wrestlemania.....The first night was perfect. I don't know how they booked the 2nd night like that. They should've switched the nights. Really underwhelming and it should've been the warm up for night one.
It looked like Triple H booked the first night and then Vince booked the second night.
Almost night and day difference.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
What in the entire fuck was that Fiend/Orton ending? I feel like WWE used to do a better job writing angles for Mania because they took into account that more than just their core audience would be watching.

How many months of WWE programming would I have to catch up on, to be able to make sense of that ending.

Always nice to see Ms. Bliss tho :sleazy:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Vince since the end of the attitude era is and always will remain a problem as long as he is being the HBIC(Head Booker In Charge). It's like he loves ruining what he has. We get it Vince does not really care for the business despite him eating at the plate of it for a majority of his life.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What in the entire fuck was that Fiend/Orton ending? I feel like WWE used to do a better job writing angles for Mania because they took into account that more than just their core audience would be watching.

How many months of WWE programming would I have to catch up on, to be able to make sense of that ending.

Always nice to see Ms. Bliss tho :sleazy:
yeah man, I have no idea what happened with that :smh:. I guess they'll going for Alexa being possessed by Sister Abigail now.
:roflmao: That's a true mark out moment.
Man did you read the replies? One person said "when your dealer comes by unexpectedly" - :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It looked like Triple H booked the first night and then Vince booked the second night.
Almost night and day difference.
You not lying. IT does not look like the same booking at all.

She speaks with an accent, but it's much better than what we see on RAW. I don't know how you can't book an established veteran talent like her who came in with a built-in fanbase.
Hell yeah he likes that shit. Just like he likes his black wrestlers to be dancing and rapping and shit....