fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The women's match is half ass. Not sure if its due to the outfits or if someone told them to not go full throttle but it's been a bit sloppy. For example, when was the last time you saw someone being held up and does the whole "we are friends, don't slam me down" bit. Much less Becky Lynch

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The women's match is half ass. Not sure if its due to the outfits or if someone told them to not go full throttle but it's been a bit sloppy. For example, when was the last time you saw someone being held up and does the whole "we are friends, don't slam me down" bit. Much less Becky Lynch
I'm sure the women are told not to be "too provocative" with their mannerisms and moves because of the laws there.
I was surprised Bianca still did the ass slap she does before she gets in the ring.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
They managed it alright considering they were wrestling in them loose ass shirts on top of bodysuits.

Reactions: fu2

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have to keep both Roman and Brock strong. You don't have a clean definitive winner at a Crown Jewel!
Then they shouldn't have had the match then. Screw what the Saudis want. How long do they plan on stretching this program out?
All the way to Wrestlemania?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then they shouldn't have had the match then. Screw what the Saudis want. How long do they plan on stretching this program out?
All the way to Wrestlemania?

Yeah, keep saying that when you see that Saudi check! They stretch a Sasha, Bailey and Nikki Cross match for a year for the money they're paying

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The G1 was good. Too bad Ibushi separated his shoulder. With all the unfortunate circumstances that New Japan has had this year they need Okada to be the champion again to reset things.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For clarity purposes here's the top 10 of PWI'S Top 150 (2021)

1. Bianca Belair (WWE)
2. Utami Hayashishita (Stardom)
3. Deonna Purrazzo (Impact)
4. Britt Baker (AEW)
5. Thunder Rosa (AEW)
6. Sasha Banks (WWE)
7. Syuri (Stardom)
8. Io Shirai (WWE/NXT)
9. Tam Nakano (Stardom)
10. Raquel Gonzalez (WWE/NXT)

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I would really like to see WWE do (they'll never do it) is have Bianca beat Becky at an upcoming ppv and have Sasha beat Charlotte setting up a champion versus champion match at Wrestlemania giving us the rematch we never got this year. Have Sasha go over Bianca this time making her double champion. Then retire one of the belts and only have one belt.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meh, hated the ending to that Hobbs/Orange Cassidy match. I don't understand why they couldn't just have Hobbs win that one. Cassidy's not at full strength so him losing doesn't hurt him. Plus he's not winning the tournament anyway. Got to give Hobbs some wins.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anna Jay/Britt Baker was meh. Anna works like she's in slow motion and Britt's not good enough to carry her to a good match. They honestly don't have any opponents for Britt right now because they want to save the Thunder Rosa feud until next year. Who does she face at "Full Gear"?

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Andrade/Pac 2 was fantastic! Pac is such a phenomenal worker. His combination of intensity and fluidity in the ring is top-notch. Got to give props to Andrade too. He's really stepped it up since his debut. Now I'm starting to see what the hype was all about. Didn't necessarily care for that overbooked ending with Black coming out and then Cody but it is what it is.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm confused by these brackets. No Tay Conti or Riho in the tournament yet The Bunny and Penelope Ford make it in. What did Nyla Rose, Thunder Rosa, Jade, and Kris Statlander do to earn byes over the other women?

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like a great card. Shingo/ZSJ should be a classic. Tama facing Okada should be solid as well. I'm glad that Tama is finally getting an opportunity to shine on the main event scene.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Or they may do what New Day and Street Profits did at last draft and simply have them switch titles, a cheap way out. Only reason I think they may do that is the obsession with Charlotte getting to her father's record. They would need to have her actually win the SmackDown title from someone rather than just get it. But it's WWE. They may well consider Charlotte just switching with Becky as a new title reign :dunno:
Damn. Was hoping I wasn't right :smh:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
No wonder the Becky/Charlotte segment was so awkward, it wasn't supposed to go like that and they had a blow up backstage right after the show

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No wonder the Becky/Charlotte segment was so awkward, it wasn't supposed to go like that and they had a blow up backstage right after the show

Smh. Segment would have never happened of they would have booked the title situations appropriately leading up to them switching brands. Should the have been professional about it? Sure, but management is ran adult children who thought this was a good idea on the first place.