Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great match between Danielson and Suzuki. Stiff and brutal as fuck! That's the shit I like. You can't really do a Suzuki match on Dynamite because of time constraints and commercials. His matches work the best when you give him time to really build the mechanics of the match. This was fantastic.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Great match between Danielson and Suzuki. Stiff and brutal as fuck! That's the shit I like. You can't really do a Suzuki match on Dynamite because of time constraints and commercials. His matches work the best when you give him time to really build the mechanics of the match. This was fantastic.
Match was crazy.

I thought it could go on forever and i wouldn't have complained at all....

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice opening match between Malakai Black and Dante Martin. Dante wrestles like how Will Ospreay use to wrestle. All high flying flash and flips but no substance. He needs to incorporate other things into his moveset to balance out the high flying. Ospreay became a better wrestler when he calmed down on all the flash. Dante needs to follow suit. On another note it look like Malakai legit hurt himself in that match. Seem to be favoring his ribs unless he's doing some excellent selling there.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know it's not for everybody but I'm loving this inner Circle/American Top Team feud. Loved Jericho taking shots at Paige VanZant.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FTR are the new AAA Tag Champs. I think AAA and AEW worked out a deal where the belts could be defended more regularly in AEW. Lucha Brothers don't need those belts since they're the AEW tag champs. Might as well throw FTR a bone.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trios match between Dark Order and The Elite was a lot of fun. Young Bucks always structure some entertaining matches and for all the criticism that Dark Order get they are some solid workers. Evil Uno, John Silver and Alex Reynolds can all go in the ring.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Since we've already seen who's going to be in the finals on Tony's leaked notebook picture this is all going to be underwhelming.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'm liking FTR's new entrance theme music. A nice callback to the "Midnight Express" theme of the 80's.

Here's the "Midnight Express" theme for comparison purposes.

I didn't know Bobby Eaton died. I havent watched wrestling for 20 years...

Nice homage to the Midnight Express though...