Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hangman Page should use Bandani's remix of Ennio Morricone's iconic "Ecstasy of Gold" as his entrance theme. While Hangman's current theme "Ghost Town Triumph" is cool, "Ecstasy of Gold" would be more epic. I've included both for comparison purposes.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Hangman Page should use Bandani's remix of Ennio Morricone's iconic "Ecstasy of Gold" as his entrance theme. While Hangman's current theme "Ghost Town Triumph" is cool, "Ecstasy of Gold" would be more epic. I've included both for comparison purposes.

I could hear some pieces within Hangman's theme. I guess they didn't want that copywright.

RUKUS makes most of the music for AEW.

I like the Pinnacle, Hobbs and Stings renditions

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I could hear some pieces within Hangman's theme. I guess they didn't want that copywright.

RUKUS makes most of the music for AEW.

I like the Pinnacle, Hobbs and Stings renditions

Sting's theme is so good. It made his debut memorable.
The Pinnacle needs to lean into the faux-Horsemen dynamic more. I often forget that's what they are going for until I hear the theme.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WTF was up with that ending to the Charlotte vs Bianca match? A 30 minute match that ends with a quick disqualification, on Charlotte's last night where someone seems to have dropped the ball keeping up with the time causing a rush to get off the air.

So Charlotte leaves RAW with the belt and no real conclusion to this mini rivalry with a person staying on RAW. And how do you get the belt off her now?

Alot of cliffhangers here and not in a good way. And the match was looking sloppy at the end. The ending just made an otherwise good match look :curse::smh::dunno:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
WTF was up with that ending to the Charlotte vs Bianca match? A 30 minute match that ends with a quick disqualification, on Charlotte's last night where someone seems to have dropped the ball keeping up with the time causing a rush to get off the air.

So Charlotte leaves RAW with the belt and no real conclusion to this mini rivalry with a person staying on RAW. And how do you get the belt off her now?

Alot of cliffhangers here and not in a good way. And the match was looking sloppy at the end. The ending just made an otherwise good match look :curse::smh::dunno:

I thought it would make sense for Charlotte to drop the belt to Belair and Becky to drop the belt to Sasha. But Charlotte and now Becky gotta have a belt. it really undermines the title and gives ppl outside the title chade nothing to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if they unify the titles at Survivor Series. They really dont give much shits about any female wrestler not named Charlotte, Becky, Sasha or Bianca.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought it would make sense for Charlotte to drop the belt to Belair and Becky to drop the belt to Sasha. But Charlotte and now Becky gotta have a belt. it really undermines the title and gives ppl outside the title chade nothing to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if they unify the titles at Survivor Series. They really dont give much shits about any female wrestler not named Charlotte, Becky, Sasha or Bianca.
Or they may do what New Day and Street Profits did at last draft and simply have them switch titles, a cheap way out. Only reason I think they may do that is the obsession with Charlotte getting to her father's record. They would need to have her actually win the SmackDown title from someone rather than just get it. But it's WWE. They may well consider Charlotte just switching with Becky as a new title reign :dunno:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Or they may do what New Day and Street Profits did at last draft and simply have them switch titles, a cheap way out. Only reason I think they may do that is the obsession with Charlotte getting to her father's record. They would need to have her actually win the SmackDown title from someone rather than just get it. But it's WWE. They may well consider Charlotte just switching with Becky as a new title reign :dunno:

WWE writing does some dumb shit and ignore logic...but the New Day/Street Profits was explainable. They are teams that get along and Street Profits are like New Days lil brothers

how the fuck do you explain Charlotte & Becky switching belts in storyline. I guess they can just have management do it but once again shortsighted story telling by WWE