~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - The Miami Heat wins!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Re: ~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - (Spurs 3 - Miami 3) ~~

Thats why I say Pop is a class guy, he said the same thing "the better team won, we did our best". He could've gave excuses too, but he didnt.

People dont hate the Heat tho. They hate LeBron and hate seeing an "inner city kid" like him win. :cool:

skill and luck isn't giving excuses that's how teams win championships. the better team won. ive said that several times. but that doesn't mean i immediately forget what i just saw lol.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spo be on that shit sometimes. Reason most of us don't give him credit cause he don't do what we like. But we are not in the huddles, we're not at practices, we're not at team meetings, we don't know what Pat is telling him. He has a method to his madness which drives (me) crazy. As scary as it sounds, I have a feeling history will look back and label him a great coach for some reason :smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Pops decisions did not cost them a championship. Miami plays outstanding defense on the perimeter.

Think about it. What perimeter player or wing man has looked good against Miami in the playoffs. They made all of them struggle at times during their series.

green looked all world for how long?

and if parker wasn't injured he probably would have done more.

i mean he coooked cole so much he stopped playing altogether even when chalmers was fucking up..all defensive 1st team lock down defender cole.

What others ball handling options did Pop have besides Parker and Manu?

Neal, Green or Mills who was in street clothes...

none. give it to parker.

there are no injury excuses. i don't even know who's bringing that up. they just lost.

but if they lose we would bring up the shots they missed.

so since the spurs lost why can't we bring up manu and his colossal fuck ups?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Spo be on that shit sometimes. Reason most of us don't give him credit cause he don't do what we like. But we are not in the huddles, we're not at practices, we're not at team meetings, we don't know what Pat is telling him. He has a method to his madness which drives (me) crazy. As scary as it sounds, I have a feeling history will look back and label him a great coach for some reason :smh:

on defense he gets it.

on offense you have no philosophy period.

i mean

lebron was in the post unstoppable
and then yall even made him the cutter in the lane which was unstoppable

and you just never went back to it again. and just winged it. penetrate and hope offense..

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Give the Heat full credit. Champions find ways to win tough games and losers find ways to lose them while making excuses.

Pop and Ginobilli did not give Miami anything. Miami walked in the building and took it. Miami forced those turnovers because of outstanding defense.

The Spurs did not give Miami anything. Miami kicked their face in and took the title.

That is disrespectful to say we won on skill and luck. We won becausw we were the better team.

The better team always wins a 7 game series. All this BS about so and so making turnovers and giving the games/series to Miami is just that, BS. Because the Spurs were not out there by themselves. There was another team out there forcing those turnovers and making shots when they needed to. Both coaches made mistakes and both teams did as well and at the end, the one with fewer errors won. Give them props.

Co-sign all the above, the biggest laugh i got out of the series is in Game 6 when Bosh got the rebound that led to Ray Allens' game tying 3 pointer all the talk the next day was if Duncan had been in the game he would've gotten the rebound. I'm like do you HONESTLY think the sesquence of events in that play would've played out exactly the same way if Duncan had been in there?

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I watched that game 6 sequence again and man that shit was crazy in regulation

Niggas better not say bron scared to take the last shot

Dude bricked the first shot and had the nuts to shoot that shit again from 3 and make it

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Co-sign all the above, the biggest laugh i got out of the series is in Game 6 when Bosh got the rebound that led to Ray Allens' game tying 3 pointer all the talk the next day was if Duncan had been in the game he would've gotten the rebound. I'm like do you HONESTLY think the sesquence of events in that play would've played out exactly the same way if Duncan had been in there?

it aint about if it would play out the exact same way. its about it playing out how it did and you have your best board man on the bench.

bosh doesn't get boards over duncan, that's just a fact.
he does over everyone else that is also a fact.

Dude bricked the first shot and had the nuts to shoot that shit again from 3 and make it

whoever said he was scared is an idiot. ive been defending his clutchness since he was in cleveland.

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That shot was the game IMO. Given how the Heat play aggressive on D, how focused he looked in the time out, & the questionable subs Pop had...cutting the lead to 2 w/ that much time left was trouble. I told my boy when he hit it...Spurs fucked up & lost the game.

That shot rewrote history, those 2 turnovers & missed shots would've gotten Bron killed in the media had they lost. I'm glad I don't have to listen to that shit all summer.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
That shot was the game IMO. Given how the Heat play aggressive on D, how focused he looked in the time out, & the questionable subs Pop had...cutting the lead to 2 w/ that much time left was trouble. I told my boy when he hit it...Spurs fucked up & lost the game.

That shot rewrote history, those 2 turnovers & missed shots would've gotten Bron killed in the media had they lost. I'm glad I don't have to listen to that shit all summer.

Yup.

Wasn't it ray shot that tied it

It was bron shot that cut it to 2

Spurs had that game and lost it in 28 secs smh

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When Ray hit that 3 to tie the game you was shook like damn this nigga beat down about to flame the shit out of me :lol:

Famo u already raised the white flag

"This night wet the bed"

U was like Ja rule and I was gonna 50 yo ass

"How am I gonna eat man shady back around"

That's yo little hoe ass thinking out loud

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Famo u already raised the white flag

"This night wet the bed"

U was like Ja rule and I was gonna 50 yo ass

"How am I gonna eat man shady back around"

That's yo little hoe ass thinking out loud

Nigga everybody thought the heat were done

Nobody expected that come back with that amount of time left

Ray hit that 3..... Stay right here faggit don't go no where

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

QbadP.png

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck outta here

I told niggas to wait till triple 0's

They wanted to call u out before the game was over

I was right there faggit

U was shook like prodigy on queensbridge

I was Finna supreme yo ass

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That don't mean shit famo

I seen memphis be up by 8 against Kansas and rip tied the game up and went to oT

They missed them freethrows

No game is over until them triple 0's

U seen even some fans left

Smh

pookie

BGOL Investor
The replay of the game is on NBATV right now, they in the 2nd qtr

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s3 using Tapatalk 2

pookie

BGOL Investor
it aint about if it would play out the exact same way. its about it playing out how it did and you have your best board man on the bench.

bosh doesn't get boards over duncan, that's just a fact.

That is what it's about, people saying if Duncan was in the game he would've gotten that rebound when in reality I'm 95 percent sure the sequence of events wouldn't have even played out like they did prior to that ball bouncing off the rim.

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s3 using Tapatalk 2

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
why is this shit still a sticky?

24zj605.jpg

So all the folks who supported the Miami Heat can pop their collar. As well so all the greasy slick talking haters can remain annoyed with a constant reminder of their folly. I'll take it down at midnight.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Where amazing happens...:smh:

The articles were written and those hate filled cac's were ready to hit send with all the scathing headlines. It was without a doubt gonna be a long offseason down in southbeach...

...But Manu was having none of that. :yes:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
So all the folks who supported the Miami Heat can pop their collar. As well so all the greasy slick talking haters can remain annoyed with a constant reminder of their folly. I'll take it down at midnight.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Nah lex leave that shit up till the season start in November

Fuck coonbusa

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Ray Allen's 3 had more impact on one player's career than anything I can remember in any other sport. If he misses that shot, Lebron gets murdered in the media for the late game turnovers and going 1-3 in the finals. But Ray hits the 3 and game 7 happens and lebron has pretty much the best game 7 you could ask...even hitting the shot that sealed it... irony

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

the numbers were run and in 98.6 percent of the cases, the team in Miami's position loses the game. I dont know if people really appreciate how amazing that was. that game should have been over

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
the numbers were run and in 98.6 percent of the cases, the team in Miami's position loses the game. I dont know if people really appreciate how amazing that was. that game should have been over

I watched that shit bout 3 times

That missed 3 by bron and then him getting it back again and he puts it up with no hesitation is prob the biggest shot of his career and like unknown said it rewrote history cause the media already had their hand in the send button ready to go in

Mofo was wheeling the trophy out for crying out load lol

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...But Manu was having none of that. :yes:

:lol:

Ray Allen's 3 had more impact on one player's career than anything I can remember in any other sport. If he misses that shot, Lebron gets murdered in the media for the late game turnovers and going 1-3 in the finals. But Ray hits the 3 and game 7 happens and lebron has pretty much the best game 7 you could ask...even hitting the shot that sealed it... irony

Very significant, but bro...5 point lead & Leonard has a different level of pressure on him.