~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - The Miami Heat wins!

wiZe

Star
Registered
Listen...

If you notice...

I NEVER ARGUE WITH YOU WHEN IT COMES TO THAT CREW... :smh:

When I saw Shawn Kemp go 12 for 12 on Oakley... ALL DUNKS...

I knew... Oakley was a bum... :smh:

When The Knicks traded Mark Jackson For Charles Smith.... I WAS PISSED!!!!!... :smh:

Because I knew Smith was soft when he was at Pitt... :smh:

BUT... They're my guys... and after switching from the Sixers in '86... I decided... NO MORE SWITCHING TEAMS... and so... I'm riding with my Knicks till the wheels fall off... AGAIN!!!!... :lol:

Do you still cheer for the Sixers sometimes?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Derrick Harper >>>>>

Anthony mason >>>>

X man >>>>>

Them was my niggas

Then came along Houston camby and Larry johnson

Charlie ward

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: ~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - (Spurs 3 - Miami 3) ~~

That's not it beat.

Congratulations by the way I don't know if I said it to you directly or not.

Coming back is epic.

Pulling it out when its a 1 possession type of game is epic.

That's not understanding the spurs though.

That's outlasting and earning that ring like you guys did.

Understanding would mean that you blow they ass out cause there isn't anything they can throw at you.

like you understood the bulls. you weren't threatened.. or on the brink of being out on your ass.

same with the pacers... they had a SHOT if they did certain things but you weren't on the brink once the game started... see what i mean?

95% of the thread said that the spurs were gonna get their ass blown out cause after they almost and realistically should have won the championship and didn't they wouldn't fight back.

and who was saying that if miami did win it wouldn't be because the spurs laid down?

Duncan is a blown shot from making sphincters tight all around south beach.
Shit duncan on the bench and not in there to get the rebound (he was a glass eater the entire series) let's you guys get a mulligan on the initial bricks that went up when the game was on the line..

You're the champions because of skill and luck the 2 requirements to be a champion.

Give the Heat full credit. Champions find ways to win tough games and losers find ways to lose them while making excuses.

Pop and Ginobilli did not give Miami anything. Miami walked in the building and took it. Miami forced those turnovers because of outstanding defense.

The Spurs did not give Miami anything. Miami kicked their face in and took the title.

That is disrespectful to say we won on skill and luck. We won becausw we were the better team.

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True. Though its been proven that big men get it done.

I believe the spurs had a better chance if they just said ok duncan here you go.

and not after not giving him the ball for 10 possessions relegating him to clean up work.

but get in the post and here you go.

not predicting victory, just a better chance for the spurs.

other teams don't have lebron james, its as simple as that.

miami still doesn't have any offensive identity and its been 3 years. they have the #1 player in the world. that's all there is to it.

10 years from now someone gone come in a thread and say spo is an all time great coach.

Spo is an all time great coach. His adjustments and coaching have been spot on. People need to give the man his credit.

Miami does not have an offensive idenity? Where have you been all year? We clearly have a offensive Idenity. If we did not, how could we have one of the top scoring teams in the NBA?

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The better team always wins a 7 game series. All this BS about so and so making turnovers and giving the games/series to Miami is just that, BS. Because the Spurs were not out there by themselves. There was another team out there forcing those turnovers and making shots when they needed to. Both coaches made mistakes and both teams did as well and at the end, the one with fewer errors won. Give them props.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

That is disrespectful to say we won on skill and luck. We won becausw we were the better team.

Thats why I say Pop is a class guy, he said the same thing "the better team won, we did our best". He could've gave excuses too, but he didnt.

People dont hate the Heat tho. They hate LeBron and hate seeing an "inner city kid" like him win. :cool:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If anything with Pop's decisions that directly cost them a championship this year Duncan deserves even more credit.

Pops decisions did not cost them a championship. Miami plays outstanding defense on the perimeter.

Think about it. What perimeter player or wing man has looked good against Miami in the playoffs. They made all of them struggle at times during their series.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
What others ball handling options did Pop have besides Parker and Manu?

Neal, Green or Mills who was in street clothes...

Last edited:

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
I will say this.

Whenever the heat lose the pundits claim that is the Heat that is the norm or the one we should expect.

but i suspect that is for ratings rather than true analysis

secondly this is the second year that the Heat went through the playoffs with one of their cogs injured. No one would give them an injury pass so I dont give other teams a pass either

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But Starks went out gunnin'. Manu just threw the ball away in horrific fashion. Starks missing shots can't compare to random tosses of the ball into the crowd or to Heat players.
Yea. No comparison. Having a terrible shooting night happens. But taking the ball out of your teams hand, and placing it in the other teams hands- unforced mind you- over and over and over is simply an amazing feat that I have never seen happen before at that pace.

Easily

You can't convince me that wasn't on purpose

It was that bad
I still cant believe what I saw in game 6 man.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will say this.

Whenever the heat lose the pundits claim that is the Heat that is the norm or the one we should expect.

secondly this is the second year that the Heat went through the playoffs with one of their cogs injured. No one would give them an injury pass so I dont give other teams a pass either

Truth about the injury excuse. They gave us no pass

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I will say this.

Co sign

And they won it in a full season

I don't want to hear shit from these niggas cause they always moving the goal post

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Give the Heat full credit. Champions find ways to win tough games and losers find ways to lose them while making excuses.

Pop and Ginobilli did not give Miami anything. Miami walked in the building and took it. Miami forced those turnovers because of outstanding defense.

The Spurs did not give Miami anything. Miami kicked their face in and took the title.

The better team always wins a 7 game series. All this BS about so and so making turnovers and giving the games/series to Miami is just that, BS. Because the Spurs were not out there by themselves. There was another team out there forcing those turnovers and making shots when they needed to. Both coaches made mistakes and both teams did as well and at the end, the one with fewer errors won. Give them props.
I will say this.

Co sign

And they won it in a full season

I don't want to hear shit from these niggas cause they always moving the goal post

All these. 100% :bravo:

The funniest rant ever!!!
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Yo RR where you been at playa? :cheers:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Well now that the season is over, I can't get back to doing what M.H.C. does.

Nuggets about to whoop the 2-time defending champion Heat's ass in both their games next year.

:cool:

wiZe

Star
Registered
What u congratulating me for? Smh the Heat won I ain't win shit but the right to talk cash shit to u shady and coon busa and the countless other lbj haters :lol:

You know I was joking about how these cats keep congratulating you. :lol:

Oh...and I officially retired from my lbj hate...until next season.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh...and I officially retired from my lbj hate...until next season.
Wqwke.gif

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Thats why I say Pop is a class guy, he said the same thing "the better team won, we did our best". He could've gave excuses too, but he didnt.

People dont hate the Heat tho. They hate LeBron and hate seeing an "inner city kid" like him win. :cool:

:confused::confused::confused:

remove the 'inner city kids' from the NBA, and who's left?

can't speak for anyone else, but i don't like lebron for two reasons:

1. that attention-whoring bullshit called, "the decision."
2. all the flopping. mofo is 6-9, 272 lbs and flops like a bitch. stop it.

wiZe

Star
Registered
:confused::confused::confused:

remove the 'inner city kids' from the NBA, and who's left?

can't speak for anyone else, but i don't like lebron for two reasons:

1. that attention-whoring bullshit called, "the decision."
2. all the flopping. mofo is 6-9, 272 lbs and flops like a bitch. stop it.

Don't forget his constant whining. I'm retired but I thought I'd help you out. Carry on.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Stop lying. :lol:

you were in here every minute talking bout "oh i feel a run i feel it we bout to blow them out" and the shit never came.

facts are on both of the possessions you made the shots you missed the first one. you got the board and were able to make the 2nd one.

skill and luck.

ginobli did literally throw the championship away. saying otherwise having watched the games is just dishonest.

aint nobody make him throw it to lebron in game 7

ain't nobody make him throw it out of bounds to nobody in game 6

wasn't no pressure.

the dude was throwing passes right to you guys cause he's careless and always has been.

same shit with the chalmers turnovers. he was just fucking careless. it wasn't outstanding defense. chalmers was just fucking up

skill and luck is not disrespectful if you follow sports. if you understand what it takes to be a champion

you have to be lucky and good.
that's not a detraction, that's the criteria and it would stand if the spurs had won as well. they would've been lucky you missed the shots and lucky manu didn't throw the game away along with skill to be in those games....

revisionist already :lol: talking bout you kicked the spurs face in...

when?

Spo is an all time great coach. His adjustments and coaching have been spot on. People need to give the man his credit.

Miami does not have an offensive idenity? Where have you been all year? We clearly have a offensive Idenity. If we did not, how could we have one of the top scoring teams in the NBA?

I will not give him credit for shit. your brethren don't even give him credit.

What is miami's offensive philosophy

don't quote nothing from nobody either.

what is it?

Transition and feeding off turnovers and early offense when the defense isn't set isn't an offensive philosophy.