~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - The Miami Heat wins!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

ictQpAAafQMvc.gif

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
No they didnt.

But RoadRage..... you gonna have to deal with that Norris Cole shit before you get any points back as a poster.
Oh sorry I never addressed the issue.... The thing that surprised me about Parker is how physical he is, along with fast.... With Rio on him he was able to blow by him, but with Cole on him he was able to dig into his chest with sheer power, creating just the right amount of separation needed for his shot to go in. Funny Cole was always in his face and did everything right, just that he lacked the physicality to close the deal...
Matter of fact if it weren't LeBron stellar defense on Parker, my words and every other Heat fan would be a lot different. But his play on Tony proves two things in my book 1- James should have been the DPOY (you know how I feel about giving the award only to tall shot blockers so I had to take it there) 2- Parker power not speed is his greatest weapon..

A few other things that surprised me about the Spurs series, that was the lights out shooting of Green (before the adjustments), the physical game of Duncan (I never saw him so aggressive, however its hard to tell if it was all Duncan or a combo of Bosh softness, as well a the amount of time it took before the Heat started to attack the Spurs defense correctly, I guess you can chalk that up to Pop coaching..

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
Lebron = Hakeem

He gets to eat because Pooh stepped away from the dinner table for awhile. So to answer your question, Lebron's successor is thr same as Hakeem's successor. In other words, it doesn't matter.

And Knicks fans are suppose to be batshit crazy

Sent from my iPhone 5

wiZe

Star
Registered
*fistbump* :lol: :lol:

And I am not ever going to diss Bosh because when he is engaged on the defensive end dude makes key stop after key stop after key stop.

The tape does not lie

Bosh is a baller no doubt. In sure he'll be there next year because they will go for the 3Peat.

I wonder how many teams have won a 3 peat other than the Bulls and Lakers.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
*fistbump* :lol: :lol:

And I am not ever going to diss Bosh because when he is engaged on the defensive end dude makes key stop after key stop after key stop.

The tape does not lie

But zero points in the last game? And the biggest stop on Duncan wasn't even Bosh, it was undersized Battier on him.. If anything I believe that its was more of a combination Duncan wearing down as well as Bosh stepping up a bit on defense...

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
But zero points in the last game?

RR,

you seriously need to get your weight up. i see you trying hard, but you way off base at least half the time you let your fingers fly.

chris bosh was a huge contributor (key factor) in 2 of the heat finals wins. and chris bosh was the MAIN reason the miami heat were able to change their defensive scheme in G6 and G7 of the NBA finals (being able to close out on the arc).

to paraphrase something that was written 116 years ago this month, and highly appropriate to this thread, the reports of dwyane wade's and chris bosh's declines were an exaggeration.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
RR,

you seriously need to get your weight up. i see you trying hard, but you way off base at least half the time you let your fingers fly.

chris bosh was a huge contributor (key factor) in 2 of the heat finals wins. and chris bosh was the MAIN reason the miami heat were able to change their defensive scheme in G6 and G7 of the NBA finals (being able to close out on the arc).

to paraphrase something that was written 116 years ago this month, and highly appropriate to this thread, the reports of dwyane wade's and chris bosh's declines were an exaggeration.

Yea those dudes stepped up when it counted

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
But zero points in the last game? And the biggest stop on Duncan wasn't even Bosh, it was undersized Battier on him.. If anything I believe that its was more of a combination Duncan wearing down as well as Bosh stepping up a bit on defense...

dude was 0-5.

Stop acting like the dude took 21 shots man. He was in foul trouble, couple of which were some borderline calls.

This is 2 straight finals that Bosh has defended superbly.

Some people even were saying that they would trade Bosh for David Lee.

Spoelstra and Riley would put down the phone in your ear if you ever brought that foolishness to them :lol:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bosh is a baller no doubt. In sure he'll be there next year because they will go for the 3Peat.

I wonder how many teams have won a 3 peat other than the Bulls and Lakers.

They said the Minneapolis Lakers, early 2000 Lakers, old school Celtics and the 90's Bulls.