Mechee X be on Tariq's neck

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You one of them niggas too?

That doesn't mean anything is she's not factual...

A big problem we have in this country is intellectualism > common sense and facts

Cacs do it all day, they went from calling you fag and the n-word to having 90 minutes debate about freedom and liberty and how the government is the problem.

Daddy was bluntly honest, the son is intellectual dishonest but people eat it up because he's well-spoken.

What a fraud country we live in.

You'll like this Jay dude just because he's black and has a few brothers with guns not scared to confront white people, that's it... it's just the image gets you hype and you trust this dude. Dude looks like a complete fraud, cursing every minute...

Wouldn't be surprised if this dude had a Ph.D. and got woke when he was 40 and his previous life is completely hidden.

My nigga, you done went off on all kinds of tangents. I said nothing about GMJ. I said, she's too LEVEL-HEADED and INTELLECTUAL for him to attack. Level-headed encompasses "common sense." Tariq is incapable of debating people on an academic or intellectual level, hence the need to dis, try to clown and play the dozens, or make a puppet. Entertainment for his core fanbase.

Which would demonstrate his deep seeded self hatred yet again.

Besides, Tariq accused Dr. Darity of being a homosexual so why would he pass on insulting her?

He’s fresh of another debate fail at the hands of a CAC.

How about a puppet or roast for that white DJ that smacked him before any thoughts of attacking an intelligent sista?

When did this happen? What white DJ smacked him?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
My nigga, you done went off on all kinds of tangents. I said nothing about GMJ. I said, she's too LEVEL-HEADED and INTELLECTUAL for him to attack. Level-headed encompasses "common sense." Tariq is incapable of debating people on an academic or intellectual level, hence the need to dis, try to clown and play the dozens, or make a puppet. Entertainment for his core fanbase.

When did this happen? What white DJ smacked him?
You don’t dialogue with a white dude that totally disrespects black folk especially if you

Keep in mind this is right after this CAC told a black woman in rude fashion that he can lead a black organization better than she could and this clown “bros” this devil to death while getting disrespected.

You don’t try to make friends with this clown, you come out blasting.

@1:33:00 on is a good breakdown of this debacle.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
You don’t dialogue with a white dude that totally disrespects black folk especially if you

Keep in mind this is right after this CAC told a black woman in rude fashion that he can lead a black organization better than she could and this clown “bros” this devil to death while getting disrespected.

You don’t try to make friends with this clown, you come out blasting.

@1:33:00 on is a good breakdown of this debacle.

But what cac? What DJ? Tariq got slapped?

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:eek2: :eek2::eek2:

Straight called his out! "Greasy-lipped ass nigga!" :lol:Said he'd see him at the barbershop.

What prompted this, though? Did Tariq sneak diss him somewhere?

I think Tariq said he had bumps on his face or some shit. He basically was talking about his appearance which is why at one point Yuk mentioned his complexion. I think he started off on saying he was throwing subliminals to Yuk and calling him a failed rapper without mentioning his name for his NFAC support.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I think Tariq said he had bumps on his face or some shit. He basically was talking about his appearance which is why at one point Yuk mentioned his complexion

Yuk said they go to the same barbershop and live in the same area. Let's see if two middle-aged men will really bang in these streets! :lol:

_Thanos_

Rising Star
Registered
For the 100th time Tariq is a federal asset
I remember a while ago Tariq was in the hospital and people were saying that he needed security because the FBI or someone else was going try to hurt him. I was laughing because the FBI probably had that place surrounded by agents to make sure nobody touches Tariq. He does their job better than them. Tariq's job of dividing the black community is done better than anything J. Edgar Hoover could ever dream of.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I remember a while ago Tariq was in the hospital and people were saying that he needed security because the FBI or someone else was going try to hurt him. I was laughing because the FBI probably had that place surrounded by agents to make sure nobody touches Tariq. He does their job better than them. Tariq's job of dividing the black community is done better than anything J. Edgar Hoover could ever dream of.

He's a black Tekashi69.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Rapper Yukmouth unloads on Tariq.

32:00

I'm sure Teresa is going to be moist about this.
tariq-nasheed.jpg

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
He probably knew, that’s why he kept referring to him as ‘a pimp named J-Flex’.
I believe that he had the whole Flex shit on his books too. If Yukmouth knew I'm pretty sure he would have directly mentioned Tariq having a song called Wash Yo Ass around the same time that Yukmouth was putting plaques on the wall

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

This could be misunderstood. Tariq questioned why we should support Democrats, but he did not say we should support Trump in this specific tweet.

I'm not going to support Trump, but if he's offering something and the Democrats ain't, why do the Dems deserve my support? And of course I don't believe anything Trump says. At that point neither deserve my vote.

But of course the argument is "right now the important thing is to get Trump out of office" which I agree with. So you're forced to vote against Trump, but Biden??? Goddamn smh....

06a43b32bfddc6e025c4822c95252982a00f75c6.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
This could be misunderstood. Tariq questioned why we should support Democrats, but he did not say we should support Trump in this specific tweet.

I'm not going to support Trump, but if he's offering something and the Democrats ain't, why do the Dems deserve my support? And of course I don't believe anything Trump says. At that point neither deserve my vote.

But of course the argument is "right now the important thing is to get Trump out of office" which I agree with. So you're forced to vote against Trump, but Biden??? Goddamn smh....

06a43b32bfddc6e025c4822c95252982a00f75c6.jpg
If he didn't intend to imply that Black support should be thrown a Drumph, he should not have included that retweet from his campaign.