Meanwhile, back at the ranch... {Closed on my first house!}

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
2 plants each is all I need?!
Damn, I thought I would need more space. We need to start a garden thread for tips & progress reports on certain plants in different regions.

Zucchini especially once they get going they get huge plant wise and you literally have to check everyday you go 2 days and a zucchini that wasn't there...is now huge as shit

eatcake

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats nothing like owning a piece of the earth....take your time don't rush and try to have instant house....it'll all come ...just curious how is the property zoned?

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man this bitch was listed 4 days before I found it! I snatched it up.

The real estate market in Atlanta is very competitive man, some stuff is listed only one day before it's under contract. I overdid on a couple properties before this one and was still outbid.

Shit got frustrating
i can relate to that. same thing happened to me in 2017. Was about to give up, and went new construction. Sounds like you hit a lick. Props.

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
38959660-fire-up-the-bbq-grill.jpg

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
On the 29th. I own a piece of the rock!
3/2 all brick w/ basement on 8 acres.

I'll get some pics for yall. I been super busy with the transition and keeping up with the business.
I'm still moving.

Yea, yea, I know... the bread & shit.
Congrats fam

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
On the 29th. I own a piece of the rock!
3/2 all brick w/ basement on 8 acres.

I'll get some pics for yall. I been super busy with the transition and keeping up with the business.
I'm still moving.

Yea, yea, I know... the bread & shit.
Congrats!

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats, bruh.

This is like a mini-mystery tryna figure out where ya bought...I was thinking more on the west side..Powder Springs, Lithia Springs area...ERRBODY got huge lots out that way..

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
congratulations bro....home ownership is a beautiful experience. nothing like having your own sanctuary. get u a zero turn brah. that yard gonna stay looking at you smiling....lol

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My new property looks just like your house but it’s on one acre and I think it’s huge. Lol.
I’d not know what to do with 8 acres.

I got mine out of an estate of a gun nut who died last year. The found 150 guns in the house and they left me one broken gun.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats nothing like owning a piece of the earth....take your time don't rush and try to have instant house....it'll all come ...just curious how is the property zoned?
I can't say.. Jagu already researching it right now!

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats man. Welcome to home ownership. That's a lot of land to do whatever the fuck you want!!! Cool.

SANPID.jpg
Fam, I really appreciate all the love y'all giving me. I worked hard as fuck for this. And I haven't told any of my kinfolk so I haven't had nobody to celebrate with.

"If you share your success and not your struggle you're a fool" -Nipsey Hussle

Muhfuckas don't deserve to know shit about what's going on with my life.

So I appreciate the fuck outta yall for celebrating me!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My new property looks just like your house but it’s on one acre and I think it’s huge. Lol.

I got mine out of an estate of a gun nut who died last year. The found 150 guns in the house and they left me one broken gun.
Fix it so you can kill yaself.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

One? Get rid of it man. You dont need that kinda energy.

Enjoy your property!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fam, I really appreciate all the love y'all giving me. I worked hard as fuck for this. And I haven't told any of my kinfolk so I haven't had nobody to celebrate with.

"If you share your success and not your struggle you're a fool" -Nipsey Hussle

Muhfuckas don't deserve to know shit about what's going on with my life.

So I appreciate the fuck outta yall for celebrating me!
That's cool man. I'm happy for you. You deserve it!! :yes:

Jb2Ckg.jpg