Meanwhile, back at the ranch... {Closed on my first house!}

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got a well! 209' deep
I got zoysia grass in the front yard!
I got a fucking flagpole!
I got a creek with real water running thew it!
I got a fireplace!
I got a metal roof!
I got a doorbell! 2 of 'em!

I think its finally sinking in. I been so busy with work and thinking about my ex.. I just gotta live in the moment and celebrate myself.... even if I have to do it alone!

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
U need to explore building a Tiny house on your land and Airbnb it. Make a killing. 8 acres I would put 4 of em out there.
I was thinking I would put the whole property up for lease for movie studios. You know Atlanta is the new Hollywood.
I gotta find the link on how to post my house.

If they lease my shit for enough, I can run the biz from a rental office park & travel more.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Man, I would love to have 4 acres, let alone 8. That's cool man.

Home ownership is where it's at, especially if you have property or a large parcel of land.

Whenever I drive through the country, I always wished we bought property that was spread out.

Definitely look into weed if it's been passed.

Props!!

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's a company that will give you the tiny house in exchange for a cut of the Airbnb profits..
I'll see if I can find info
I'm good on that. I like the idea of a hostel more.

I stayed in Nomada Urban Beach Hostel in San Juan Puerto Rico for a layover. It was cool & had everything I needed.

Think how many people have a long layover in ATL?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
On the 29th. I own a piece of the rock!
3/2 all brick w/ basement on 8 acres.

I'll get some pics for yall. I been super busy with the transition and keeping up with the business.
I'm still moving.

Yea, yea, I know... the bread & shit.

Fantastic news fam..

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congratulations! I can feel your enthusiasm through your posting. Me and my wife just closed in October and are finally getting to the end of this renovation.
What you get done? Pics? Before after?

I need some ideas for master bathroom & kitchen. I dont think current layout is a good use of space

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

Nice bro.. i understand the old school look, but to me it seems like the land and what you can do with it is way more important!! Big props brotha...im just thinkn bout that.. thats whats up!! I wish u the best bruh!! O yeah go ahead n get that riding lawn mower your gonna need it.. lol

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice bro.. i understand the old school look, but to me it seems like the land and what you can do with it is way more important!! Big props brotha...im just thinkn bout that.. thats whats up!! I wish u the best bruh!! O yeah go ahead n get that riding lawn mower your gonna need it.. lol
Thanks!

:lol: I own a lawn & landscape company.

All $ In

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What you get done? Pics? Before after?

I need some ideas for master bathroom & kitchen. I dont think current layout is a good use of space

I just renovated a 3500 sq foot home from top to bottom. It was a bit easier to update because it was built on the late 90s (a lot of gold fixtures and shit). Yours was probably built in the 70s. Painting your cabinets and replacing your wallpaper will go a long way. Also adding led flush mount lights are a cheap alternative and make a huge difference. Kitchen bath-add some granite tops and square sinks. Vessel sinks are in too.