Meanwhile, back at the ranch... {Closed on my first house!}

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Congratulations! I just explored doing the same but ultimately failed because i've been deducting too much on my tax returns LMAO!

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
One? Get rid of it man. You dont need that kinda energy.

Enjoy your property!
Nah, I'm bulldozing and tearing down everything on the land but some trees. There's about $10,000 worth of valuable stuff that I can salvage and sell. That will go towards the fence, gate or something.

vzhnqs.jpg

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats fam,

Did you ever get a new mattress? You were asking me about Purple a few months ago since i had one
Man nawl, I toughed it out because I didn't wanna spend the money... I threw my old mattress away this Sunday tho.

They left a firm full size bed in the master, it sleeps a lot better. So I'ma just hold onto it and save the bread until I'm ready to buy another King platform bed & mattress.

How is that Purple treating you?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, I'm bulldozing and tearing down everything on the land but some trees. There's about $10,000 worth of valuable stuff that I can salvage and sell. That will go towards the fence, gate or something.

vzhnqs.jpg
What kinda gun is that? How much you want for it?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So last Saturday I had the garden tilled, I'ma rent a different machine today, a Dingo with renovator and do it again, then plant some vegetables.

Then Sunday I cut the entire property with one of my eXmark Lazer Z's, much of the side & back two pastures for the first time.
I'll post pics in a few

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Forgot all about the pics after I cut the whole property that day.

I been busy as fuck lately, just not enough hours in the day... and the business is growing and I dont have any help!

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

vzhnqs.jpg
speaking of trees... do you have any experience with buying land that has timber on it in GA? or selling of timber on one's property?

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Forgot all about the pics after I cut the whole property that day.

I been busy as fuck lately, just not enough hours in the day... and the business is growing and I dont have any help!
You need to fix that soon or else you won’t have any business left.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
speaking of trees... do you have any experience with buying land that has timber on it in GA? or selling of timber on one's property?
No I don’t. You might want to ask a tree service company. You generally have the rights to the timber on your land so it shouldn’t be a problem.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You need to fix that soon or else you won’t have any business left.
I really do. I been hiring on Indeed.com, but I set up interviews and nobody shows up... I'm talking about a lot of people just don't show up :dunno:

I'm at my wits end man. Is there another site I can post a job on for free?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok, I got most of the lights changed to LED. I ran out so I'm waiting on an order from Amazon.
And I got my electric fence up and running after I saw my lima beans had been ate off of :angry: & saw deer hoof prints in my garden. The old man had done all the hard work already, the t-posts were already up with wire connectors on them.

Shit is work man... I ain't finish until well after dark Sunday. I know it's late in the season, but I plan on planting some spinach, collards, and maybe some cabbage. All this season is really just a test run since it's my first time ever having a garden.

Now I'm tryna figure out why my water tastes funny. I ordered new water filters for the fridge dispenser, but my main dilemma is the in-line filter after the water pressure tank, I connected a hose to it and flushed it out, but all the dirt didn't come out so I need to unscrew it and take the mesh screen out and clean it.... but there is no water cutoff before the pressure tank! It comes straight in from the well to the pressure tank, then filter, then water heater. :confused:

and a tractor.
this mufucka lives on Old Town Road
I DEFINITELY will be getting a tractor. Just for simple tasks that I can't, like lifting heavy stuff vertically would be easy with a tractor with a loader & forks.

I'ma get a country brim.. and some Georgia Boots :cool:

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Ok, I got most of the lights changed to LED. I ran out so I'm waiting on an order from Amazon.
And I got my electric fence up and running after I saw my lima beans had been ate off of :angry: & saw deer hoof prints in my garden. The old man had done all the hard work already, the t-posts were already up with wire connectors on them.

Shit is work man... I ain't finish until well after dark Sunday. I know it's late in the season, but I plan on planting some spinach, collards, and maybe some cabbage. All this season is really just a test run since it's my first time ever having a garden.

Now I'm tryna figure out why my water tastes funny. I ordered new water filters for the fridge dispenser, but my main dilemma is the in-line filter after the water pressure tank, I connected a hose to it and flushed it out, but all the dirt didn't come out so I need to unscrew it and take the mesh screen out and clean it.... but there is no water cutoff before the pressure tank! It comes straight in from the well to the pressure tank, then filter, then water heater. :confused:

I DEFINITELY will be getting a tractor. Just for simple tasks that I can't, like lifting heavy stuff vertically would be easy with a tractor with a loader & forks.

I'ma get a country brim.. and some Georgia Boots :cool:
Do you have a water softener system?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you have a water softener system?
Nawl. When I tested my water hardness it was a 3 ppg from tap, 2 ppg from fridge, 1 ppg from the filtered water pitcher I used on the counter.

It said that 4+ ppg was cause for a softener system.

I'ma let it be for now

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love reading stories like this

Right. I love seeing my people hitting major milestones. Congrats @dHustla
I 'preciate y'all for being here for me. BGOL has been a wealth of knowledge, morale, support, and laughs..

Glad I have somewhere & some people to share it with. Honestly, I been here over 4 months and no one I'm related to knows I bought a house. I don't trust the ones I'm still ok with to keep it to themselves, and the others dont deserve to be privy to my success.

“If you sharing your success and not your struggle, you's a fool." -Nipsey Hussle

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats fam,

Did you ever get a new mattress? You were asking me about Purple a few months ago since i had one
Man nawl, I toughed it out because I didn't wanna spend the money... I threw my old mattress away this Sunday tho.

They left a firm full size bed in the master, it sleeps a lot better. So I'ma just hold onto it and save the bread until I'm ready to buy another King platform bed & mattress.

How is that Purple treating you?
Finally pulled the trigger and got a Purple Hybrid 2, Cali King. Got it got $800. Black lady was going through a divorce, still in plastic.
I like it so far, had it about a month. Soft enough to sink in, yet firm enough to be supportive.
Now I need to find the best kind of sheets. Want some 100% linen

You still hate my guts?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck your ex this is your day. And consider getting an August smart lock and video doorbell system. U can open the door from anywhere for guests and contractors and keep an eye on them.
I'm late. Whats the best option?
Somebody told me about Lorex cameras, couldn't afford them at the time

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorry I haven't been updating this thread, but I have been taking pictures regularly to record progress. Some progress and some setbacks, but I'm still in it to win it.

Still ain't got no dogs yet. The plan was to wait until my business' slow season, but I had like 3 injures back to back to back, then got burned out & depressed.

I asked myself why am I killing myself? I don't have kids, no wife... and I knew the answer was because I wanted all that one day, but after assessing the social climate and overall trend, I don't think my idea of family is possible here. So now I'm looking at African village girls ... and still gardening/farming.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Sorry I haven't been updating this thread, but I have been taking pictures regularly to record progress. Some progress and some setbacks, but I'm still in it to win it.

Still ain't got no dogs yet. The plan was to wait until my business' slow season, but I had like 3 injures back to back to back, then got burned out & depressed.

I asked myself why am I killing myself? I don't have kids, no wife... and I knew the answer was because I wanted all that one day, but after assessing the social climate and overall trend, I don't think my idea of family is possible here. So now I'm looking at African village girls ... and still gardening/farming.
As in the U.S.?