Meanwhile, back at the ranch... {Closed on my first house!}

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you!

Props...welcome to home ownership!!!

The trustee that signed at closing was telling me & my agent his family lives on 21 acres in Tyrone, Georgia. He said it was initially a 100 acre parcel that his great great grandfather bought, he said when Washington was president when his great great grandfather was born.

That's just a reminder of the disparity between us when it pertains to generational wealth and home & land ownership.

Jordans ain't gon get you nowhere, fam... they ain't evm gon help you dunk :smh:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Thank you!

The trustee that signed at closing was telling me & my agent his family lives on 21 acres in Tyrone, Georgia. He said it was initially a 100 acre parcel that his great great grandfather bought, he said when Washington was president when his great great grandfather was born.

That's just a reminder of the disparity between us when it pertains to generational wealth and home & land ownership.

Jordans ain't gon get you nowhere, fam... they ain't evm gon help you dunk :smh:
Yep real estate is where it's at. Props on your first crib. I'm copping a home this summer utilizing my VA HOME LOAN

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

All them acres i thought you moved out to the country
Man this bitch was listed 4 days before I found it! I snatched it up.

The real estate market in Atlanta is very competitive man, some stuff is listed only one day before it's under contract. I overbid on a couple properties before this one and was still outbid.

Shit got frustrating

Last edited:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know the wood paneling gon have yall clowning it fuck allat... I got a fucking house! It's in my name yall!
I gomy own driveway!
Cant nobody tell me how to park!
I got dogwood trees everywhere... and 2 peachtrees!
I got muscadine grape vines!
I got a barn!
I got a garden!
I got azaleas up asshole! In full bloom

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AIN'T NOTHING LIKE HAVING YOUR OWN.

Nobody can tell you to do shit.

If u say they gotta leave they gotta go.

I own 2 places one free and clear. Other than taxes. No better feeling in the world.