Married brothers or long term relationship brothers, I need some advice on dealing with live in girlfriend.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Alot of shit boils down to GO/NO GO... or is this a Deal Breaker? Just like 4-D said, if this something that you just CAN'T tolerate (you know what you need to do)... Muffuca's mess up when they try to fix/train people to change... We are who we are, and you'll save yourself some headache if you just watch/listen when people show/tell you who they really are. Just my .02¢

Big bro bars

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Rinse, clean, and repeat :lol:

17 years for me. And when that baby came along I gave the fuck up on everything.

You should see our bedroom. My side is tidy as fuck. Her side…well like you said, cluttered. I do it that way intentionally. Makes her feel like crap at times, but she grown.

When my wife cleans, she spend hours trying to organize her clutter instead of just picking it up or throwing shit away. Then she realize she done created more of a mess. But don’t let me do it because I’m throwing shit away. Then she be mad like shit because I threw something away she wanted. :lol:

Nicca whattttt??? I have a section in the garage called “the shit we will never use again for the rest of our lives but my wife won’t let me throw away” corner.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Nicca whattttt??? I have a section in the garage called “the shit we will never use again for the rest of our lives but my wife won’t let me throw away” corner.
I learned anything (clutter) you don't use in the garage for a year (or so), throw it away.

I used to have computer cables (SCSI) that were over $100 each. Now worthless. Took me years to just dump that and a lot of other computer stuff.

I used to have so much things that "used to cost" all kinds of stuff. And outdated, garbage. Dump that chit

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I learned anything (clutter) you don't use in the garage for a year (or so), throw it away.

I used to have computer cables (SCSI) that were over $100 each. Now worthless. Took me years to just dump that and a lot of other computer stuff.

I used to have so much things that "used to cost" all kinds of stuff. And outdated, garbage. Dump that chit

Craigslist or Offer up. Turn it into a few unexpected dollars.

I have people meet me at Costco or you could sell at your police dept.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Craigslist or Offer up. Turn it into a few unexpected dollars.

I have people meet me at Costco or you could sell at your police dept.
Well aware. I have sold many things on CL and Ebay. Bought as well. But these things had no more value. I was holding onto things that were outdated tech from a forgotten era. Lol
For no damn reason.

My wife go thru the crates in the garage and would start dumping everything.

Majority of my garage now is just tools and parts for my biz.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cleanliness is big, if you are the Mr clean type and she is a dirty little rascal, believe me that can be a deal breaker.

I'd put that in my top 5 list for why I divorced my first wife.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Because I build computers every now and again, I keep cables around. Now I have an entangled mess of them. I need to do the same.

I got way too many power cords and usb cables.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I need you to be my spring cleaning jedi master bro

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Because I build computers every now and again, I keep cables around. Now I have an entangled mess of them. I need to do the same.

I used to be an IT Admin. So had stuff from a past era of tech. Power cords and USB stuff, is still in use. Keep all that. You'll find PC cords are universally used for many things not PC. Projectors, printers, and the likes. Just a few weeks ago my daughter had this school PA speaker and asked me for a power cord and it was the same used on PC's. I gave her a spare. I have tons of those.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

May I just vent.

Why is it that the women in my home suddenly forget how to comprehend English when I speak cleaning?

Can you pick those up? Just put those there and that there? And I'll finish...

What?

I said...

I don't understand put what where?

Just take...

What? Throw everything out?

No no no! Just put..

What did you want me to do then?

Forget it. Thank you.

Ok. Just trying to help.

sad-frown.gif

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had to leave the house for a few this morning because I didn't want to argue with her. I have a sunroom that I said she can grow plants in, and I told her just to maintain the room so it's not a mess. I go in there today, and there is trash everywhere, makeup shit laying all over the place, and dirt from the plants spilled on the floor. This is the 5th time I've asked her to keep the room somewhat tidy, and every single time she has an excuse about why it looks the way it does. Today I went in there and took everything on the floor and put it in a giant trashbag because I'm done asking.

How do you talk to your ladies when you've asked them multiple times to do something, and it seems they just don't give a fuck? I want to address this now, and not let it fester and I bring it up a year down the road.
Bruh, first i'm going to tell you to pick your battles. This might not be one you want to waste time on. But, it it matters that much to you, then the only thing women and children know anything about is money. If you are the money dude in your house, meaning you pay for everything and give an allowance. Cut the check. Start paying the bills if she is paying them and put all the money in your pocket. After not getting her basic needs, then you can sit down and have a conversation. Here's where you let her know you want things a certain way. Now, if you are splitting the bills and she is doing her share, then find something in the house that she cherish and fuck it up. She will be angrier than a rattle snake getting kicked in the head by a horse, but she will get the message.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
May I just vent.

Why is it that the women in my home suddenly forget how to comprehend English when I speak cleaning?

Can you pick those up? Just put those there and that there? And I'll finish...

What?

I said...

I don't understand put what where?

Just take...

What? Throw everything out?

No no no! Just put..

What did you want me to do then?

Forget it. Thank you.

Ok. Just trying to help.

sad-frown.gif

my daughter: “how can I earn extra money?”

me: “you can do chorus around the house”

my daughter: “is there anything else I can do instead?”

me:
giphy.gif

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I need you to be my spring cleaning jedi master bro
Bruh, you talking to the wrong person. I'm a hoarder, I keep all kinds of shit. I have double of tools and all kinds of stuff.

My wife? She throws everything away.
She is the clean freak.
Over the years, as I said earlier, she will put away papers and things and I can't find for months. I have paid bills late in the past that she tossed cause I didn't know the date. She's thrown things away and I had to buy over cause she "didn't want to see that on my counter/table".

Shit has cost me. So I learned, to put shit out of her sight if I want to keep it. But now she puts things in a plastic bag and will put it in my office.

But when she comes in my garage and starts on "what's in that box", I cringe.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh, you talking to the wrong person. I'm a hoarder, I keep all kinds of shit. I have double of tools and all kinds of stuff.

My wife? She throws everything away.
She is the clean freak.
Over the years, as I said earlier, she will put away papers and things and I can't find for months. I have paid bills late in the past that she tossed cause I didn't know the date. She's thrown things away and I had to buy over cause she "didn't want to see that on my counter/table".

Shit has cost me. So I learned, to put shit out of her sight if I want to keep it. But now she puts things in a plastic bag and will put it in my office.

But when she comes in my garage and starts on "what's in that box", I cringe.

The things in the plastic bag just sent me! :lol:

I do the exact thing to my wife.

There is about 3 or 4 Food Lion bags of shit for her to go through. And she ain’t went through none of it.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
my daughter: “how can I earn extra money?”

me: “you can do chorus around the house”

my daughter: “is there anything else I can do instead?”

me:
giphy.gif
Your problem is probably calling it a "chore"

To make these dwellers of my home do things for money when they were younger, they used to come up with stuff and make up prices.

What used to be funny was them wanted me to pay them to clean their own bathroom or bedroom. We would say that you're supposed to do.

Clean not only your bathroom, but clean the other two spare baths, and how much you want for that?

Or not only vacuum your bedroom but do other rooms that are carpeted as well

Don't call it a chore. Sounds negative.
If their goal is money, have to earn it and you can't by cleaning your own mess. That's mandatory in my house.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
well hate to say it... but you done spoiled dat ho bruh..

there is something that tells me

tis here aint about THIS sitution heah,

you been sensing some disrespect for a minute,

and you tryin to put your foot down now huh..

well the only thing I can tell you at this point is to

clear that room out... get a nice solid door, with an electronic

keypad that you know, you can also program it to give her ass

a temp password, in case you out of town and emergency access is needed..

and thats

ONLY if THE HEAD GAME ON A
AND
SHE BETTER BE A GATDAM GOOD VEGAN COOK..

Or else,

I bring her home some rocks
so
she can kick them

over to the

next knigga house mayne...

back to the skreets mayne
Why you call that man woman a hoe bruh

Disrespectful

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do you talk to your ladies when you've asked them multiple times to do something, and it seems they just don't give a fuck?
I don't talk anymore I do what I would do if it was my child who did something I asked them not to do and they continued to do it anyways;I TAKE THE ITEM OR THE PRIVILAGE AWAY FROM HIM UNTIL HE UNDERSTANDS THAT I AM SERIOUS.That way I don't have to worry about it possibly hurting him,someone else and for my piece of mind.

A sun room? with plants,makeup and trash?who in the fuck puts on makeup and leaves trash in a hot ass sunroom where it can melt and cause a fire from the trash?.Brother not to get to deep into your situation but you might need to have her checked mentally cause a sunroom is the last place I would expect any female to be getting dolled up and hanging out in to be able to leave trash.......I would put a lock on the door and tell her it's off limits go put makeup on in the bathroom like normal women do or wait til you get in your car.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
No respect cuz else this request wouldn’t be an issue.

Women play the long game they wear you out with the same thing until you give up. It’s like challenging a stubborn person. You either quit her or compromise your standards and if you compromise your standards then there is even less respect for you.

So how much does keeping that room weigh in your relationship or just cleanliness period? Is it just this room or other shit too?

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, first i'm going to tell you to pick your battles. This might not be one you want to waste time on. But, it it matters that much to you, then the only thing women and children know anything about is money. If you are the money dude in your house, meaning you pay for everything and give an allowance. Cut the check. Start paying the bills if she is paying them and put all the money in your pocket. After not getting her basic needs, then you can sit down and have a conversation. Here's where you let her know you want things a certain way. Now, if you are splitting the bills and she is doing her share, then find something in the house that she cherish and fuck it up. She will be angrier than a rattle snake getting kicked in the head by a horse, but she will get the message.
**BINGO**
If it's not a 'DEAL-BREAKER'... PICK YOUR BATTLES!
/thread

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I had to leave the house for a few this morning because I didn't want to argue with her. I have a sunroom that I said she can grow plants in, and I told her just to maintain the room so it's not a mess. I go in there today, and there is trash everywhere, makeup shit laying all over the place, and dirt from the plants spilled on the floor. This is the 5th time I've asked her to keep the room somewhat tidy, and every single time she has an excuse about why it looks the way it does. Today I went in there and took everything on the floor and put it in a giant trashbag because I'm done asking.

How do you talk to your ladies when you've asked them multiple times to do something, and it seems they just don't give a fuck? I want to address this now, and not let it fester and I bring it up a year down the road.

Carry on! U did well in my book! She gon learn today! And if things continue down this road then things will never change and as such by then u know what u should be doing...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She doesn't respect you enough or herself enough to take 5 fuckin' minutes to keep one room clean.

Very selfish and a sign of how it will be forever.

You can not "potty train" an adult. She should have those skills/manners coming into any relationship.

If you can't deal with it, might be time to move on.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And I wear wife beaters often so that gif is truly art imitating life.

I called them wife beaters in front of my oldest once...

And my Cis gender straight antiquated misogynistic ass still putting 20 a month on her nintendo account. Her mother frowning looking like at me like I actually used to hit her.

Yey they both were too TIRED to participate in both recent women's matches though

In college I was heading programs for at risk girls and abused women.

I just need a few days alone bro.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Be true to your word. It's the same way you deal with your boys, your family, and even your woman. Stand by your word. If she has no respect for your space, it is a reflection of her not respecting you.

It's your house. Your word is law. She needs to respect your house.

She'd do the same to you if it was her house you were staying in.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Good advice here. Might be a good time to take back control of the sunroom and do something else with it since she can’t keep it clean. I’m sure she will respect that decision.