Malcolm X was a snitch

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ofc you're trolling bruh, be honest with yourself first and foremost. Even you don't believe this unbelievable bullshit you're peddling. Malcolm X was a legendary ass dude despite your bizarre efforts to minimize his amazing efforts on all our behalfs. Context matters. Log out for while and stop being an asshole contrarian for it's own sake :yes:
Not trolling at all. Funny how you think a person who isn't NOI would think the exact same way a current NOI member thinks BECAUSE THE EVIDENCE SHOWS IT TO BE TRUE. he's a legend to us because Alex Haley wrote a hit book about him, that later for made into a hit movie during a time when Public Enemy and other hip-hop stars had turned us all into fans .. of the organization that killed him. And you can still like some of his accomplishments, as I do. But it's quite clear. You see him right here on video, telling the white press about the attempts on his life, and telling everything he could about the nation. And according to the dumbass ghetto code people talk about everyday about snitching

If you're in an organization or a part of a plot, and the plot goes south , and you then go tell on the other plotters--- that's snitching.

I don't think it was wrong to leave the NOI,, or to start his own organization. I don't even think it's wrong to tell on a pedophile. But I do, when you supposed didn't know he was a pedo and you were the closest guy to him for all those years and only find it worth it to tell, when your own life is in danger. ALSO, Think it's weak to go to the same white guys you called devil's to tell.

And again, IF, Elijah was a pedo, and netionnwas so much public Enemy , then why didn't the FBI go and expose all that , arrest Elijah , and take the NOI down, right then and there? You see Malcolm telling about ALL the evidence thag should've been easy to find. Somehow the government didn't want them. Then we all believe this tape of agents talking and Malcolm not telling-- but we don't believe it when we see him ON THE NEWS telling lol. I understand. It's cognitive dissonance.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Yup. He said it right there. He didn't wanna say snitch , but he called him a traitor. It's literally snitching tho. Told the press about the ettempts on his life.

And we.also know FOR SURE That it was the NOI because Malcolm SAID IT, before he died -- right there on the news.

Plus , the one guy they caught red handed , the one with the .45, was NOI. The other two , not guilty.

And even the guy they suspected to have been the one with the shotgun Was NOI.

A far as the CIA operatiives and NYPD, the worst you can say is they were spying on him and they didn't do much to help him. He was supposed to have more of his own security , or just cancel that night. To go there and risk dying , and to have his family in so much danger didn't make any sense.

AND , we know that he KNEW about Elijahs bullshit well before he ever went crying to the news. The reason he told was because they took back the house they gave him.when he was getting some.of that money they were collecting from the poor people , he had no issues. The guy in this video even says he gave lessons on why it was ok for Elijah to have multiple wives. And all this stuff about a white jesus when they praise a Arab Allah is silliness. The NOI is just as guilty as any reverend chicken foot pastor of taking money from poor parishioners and not improving the neighborhoods they're in, to this very day. What they DONT have, that the Black Christian Church has, is a record on building institutions of learning and higher learning that brought people wealth and still stand to this day.

Show me a Muslim HBCU... I'll wait

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Yup. He said it right there. He didn't wanna say snitch , but he called him a traitor. It's literally snitching tho. Told the press about the ettempts on his life.

And we.also know FOR SURE That it was the NOI because Malcolm SAID IT, before he died -- right there on the news.

Plus , the one guy they caught red handed , the one with the .45, was NOI. The other two , not guilty.

A far as the CIA operatiives and NYPD, the worst you can say is they were spying on him and they didn't do much to help him. He was supposed to have more of his own security , or just cancel that night. To go there and risk dying , and to have his family in so much danger didn't make any sense.

AND , we know that he KNEW about Elijahs bullshit well before he ever went crying to the news. The reason he told was because they took back the house they gave him.when he was getting some.of that money they were collecting from the poor people , he had no issues. The guy in this video even says he gave lessons on why it was ok for Elijah to have multiple wives. And all this stuff about a white jesus when they praise a Arab Allah is silliness. The NOI is just as guilty as any reverend chicken foot pastor of taking money from poor parishioners and not improving the neighborhoods they're in, to this very day. What they DONT have, that the Black Christian Church has, is a record on building institutions of learning and higher learning that brought people wealth and still stand to this day.

You STILL dont understand what snitching is.

Unless you can show how Malcolm was involved in the dirt himself BEFORE he aired it out to the public, that is NOT snitching.

This thread is about your need for attention. Nothing else.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You STILL dont understand what snitching is.

Unless you can show how Malcolm was involved in the dirt himself BEFORE he aired it out to the public, that is NOT snitching.

This thread is about your need for attention. Nothing else.
Youre very slow.

In the clip I posted , he says himself he was involved in building the organization. He talks about how they've beat up and even killed some people. He knew about it. He was a high ranking PAID member of the organization. He says it himself.

That's the definition of snitching. Get it now?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

so now we supposed to go at the christian brothers right..

you tryin to turn this into a muslims vs christian thingy...

yea there are a lot of fuckin

agents up here... thats for dam sure...

shout out to the christian and muslim fam....

before cacs turned the world upside down..

we all lived together in harmony for thousands of years....!!!

agent free....

Op is a faggot

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I’m watching the Netflix series now. Seems that a lot of people have strong opinions on this issue. We should schedule a live discussion on this issue.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor

I can't take the word of any man wearing that bow tie knowing what's come to light after Malcolm's death with the involvement of the NOI in his death. It's always going to be them trying to find a way to clean their hands and throw dirt on him in some way. That's the rules. They have to in order to keep Elijah's divine image intact and the NOI's image intact. The government, the police, the fbi and God knows who else was involved in killing Malcolm and everyone involved all has found one way or another to point a finger back at Malcolm for his own death.

Reactions: BKF

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Ahem.....

You niggas sickatate me even acknowledging that loser cross dressing honky's existance. The sterile nut of some random diseased dicked john that a $2 crack-whore gags and spits onto the damp. grimey. gritty. putrid. piss and shit. rotting-garbage-stinking. trash and hypodermic needle strewn asphalt of a back alley.... is a higher and more intellectually driven form of life.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Youre very slow.

In the clip I posted , he says himself he was involved in building the organization. He talks about how they've beat up and even killed some people. He knew about it. He was a high ranking PAID member of the organization. He says it himself.

That's the definition of snitching. Get it now?

Time stamp when he said Malcolm X "even killed some people" for the NOI.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
I can't take the word of any man wearing that bow tie knowing what's come to light after Malcolm's death with the involvement of the NOI in his death. It's always going to be them trying to find a way to clean their hands and throw dirt on him in some way. That's the rules. They have to in order to keep Elijah's divine image intact and the NOI's image intact. The government, the police, the fbi and God knows who else was involved in killing Malcolm and everyone involved all has found one way or another to point a finger back at Malcolm for his own death.

You don't have to take his word I just posted another point of view on this situation.
Could you have a military if the lieutenant just got mad and starting telling all the General's private moves? Even if they may not agree they still follow the chain of command. You talk unity but when someone gets mad at the leader dudes try and bring down the whole group. Everyone in the nation wAs asked not to speak on Kennedy. Coulda said "no comment" but he expressed hisself. He was suspended from speaking, not kicked out he left on his own. To speak on another man's private life when upset is emotional and weak. After all that he still tried to get back in the Nation, that's a fact. That shows he regretted some of his actions.
All I'm sayin is he kept the name Shabazz ain't no Arab Shabazz's and it's not one of the 99 attributes, he still wanted to be down with the Nation.. Just like you can find fault in the Nation and The Honorable Elijah Muhammad see the errors in some of Malcolm's moves.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not trolling at all. Funny how you think a person who isn't NOI would think the exact same way a current NOI member thinks BECAUSE THE EVIDENCE SHOWS IT TO BE TRUE. he's a legend to us because Alex Haley wrote a hit book about him, that later for made into a hit movie during a time when Public Enemy and other hip-hop stars had turned us all into fans .. of the organization that killed him. And you can still like some of his accomplishments, as I do. But it's quite clear. You see him right here on video, telling the white press about the attempts on his life, and telling everything he could about the nation. And according to the dumbass ghetto code people talk about everyday about snitching

If you're in an organization or a part of a plot, and the plot goes south , and you then go tell on the other plotters--- that's snitching.

I don't think it was wrong to leave the NOI,, or to start his own organization. I don't even think it's wrong to tell on a pedophile. But I do, when you supposed didn't know he was a pedo and you were the closest guy to him for all those years and only find it worth it to tell, when your own life is in danger. ALSO, Think it's weak to go to the same white guys you called devil's to tell.

And again, IF, Elijah was a pedo, and netionnwas so much public Enemy , then why didn't the FBI go and expose all that , arrest Elijah , and take the NOI down, right then and there? You see Malcolm telling about ALL the evidence thag should've been easy to find. Somehow the government didn't want them. Then we all believe this tape of agents talking and Malcolm not telling-- but we don't believe it when we see him ON THE NEWS telling lol. I understand. It's cognitive dissonance.

Malcolm was a snitch and your mother was a two dollar whore. Does that make it true just because I said it? :hmm:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
You don't have to take his word I just posted another point of view on this situation.
Could you have a military if the lieutenant just got mad and starting telling all the General's private moves? Even if they may not agree they still follow the chain of command. You talk unity but when someone gets mad at the leader dudes try and bring down the whole group. Everyone in the nation wAs asked not to speak on Kennedy. Coulda said "no comment" but he expressed hisself. He was suspended from speaking, not kicked out he left on his own. To speak on another man's private life when upset is emotional and weak. After all that he still tried to get back in the Nation, that's a fact. That shows he regretted some of his actions.
All I'm sayin is he kept the name Shabazz ain't no Arab Shabazz's and it's not one of the 99 attributes, he still wanted to be down with the Nation.. Just like you can find fault in the Nation and The Honorable Elijah Muhammad see the errors in some of Malcolm's moves.

I dont think anyone is saying Malcolm was perfect and never made a mistake... But they took the man's life. At that point its irrelevant what arguments they had before that and who was right or wrong on each point.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
I dont think anyone is saying Malcolm was perfect and never made a mistake... But they took the man's life. At that point its irrelevant what arguments they had before that and who was right or wrong on each point.
So you think life is just one way? The same love you have for Malcolm they had 20 times more love for Elijah Muhammad. You may not agree with the philosophy but it turned people from shit to sugar Malcolm is a prime example. When you have that type of love people see disrespect to you as disrespect to them. How he run to the devil to air out the father to his style? I'm not gone call nobody no snitch, I'm not doing crime. Malcolm did violate, you gotta admit that.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
How about when the leader starts listening to tge jealous people in his ear and decide to punish the person those folks are jealous about in continuum?
Leadrrs are not infallible.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haven't watched the Netflix special yet but I always remember what Dr. Clarke said about the killing of Malcom.

Oh and yeah the OP is a faggot ass coon.

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Malcolm was a snitch and your mother was a two dollar whore. Does that make it true just because I said it? :hmm:
That doesn't bother me at all.

1. I don't know you and you don't know me too know anything about my mother.

2. She wasn't even close to a whore, but if she was, that would just be a fact that I would have to accept. There are whores in the world who are mothers

3 and just like there are whores in the world, there are ways to define what that is. Just like there are ways to define what a snitch is. Malcolms actions put him in that category.

4. He was also many other things, freedom fighter is included in that. But his actions that put him and his family in danger are clear. I don’t even like the NOI, but if I were a crucial part of it, and owed as much to it as he did, that wouldn’t be the way I would depart from them.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Another L for the BGOL emotional militants. Another topic that causes yall to jump in your feelings and attack the messenger.
I came over the hill early and took the bullets. I had no clue dude was working on that documentary. But he showed it all. And he showed the men from that period who say exactly what I say, and they did something about it.

I wanna say that they shouldn’t have done it , but looking at him run to US courts over a house given to him by the nation, then running to the media to rat on them after he didn’t get his way, then putting his family in harms way in such a way, I just don’t understand.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
They took the mans life for telling the kind of business that could’ve destroyed the whole organization. For running to the white mans courts and media to talk about them. After all those years, where the minister treated him better than his sons. They provided housing for him and his family, gave him a platform to talk to the world , took him right out of prison , cleaned him up, and changed his life. Put his talents to use in a way that he never had before. He wanted to be president as a child. The white teacher told him he couldn’t be. Elijah, for better or worse, MADE him a president of a whole nation. Elijah was the supreme ruler of the caliphate, but Malcolm was positioned as prime minister. Again, i ain’t no NOI fan, but for what they did FOR MALCOLM, he was supposed to do what this man melchisedek says, mind your business. Don’t put the mans personal business in the streets, especially to the white mans media. Just form your own organization and move on. That’s what Warith Dean did, and he’s still alive.

Plus you gotta remember, this organization draws its members from the streets. These were real gangsters who became convinced that Elijah was a prophet BY MALCOLM HIMSELF. Malcolm got himself killed , and left his wife and daughters in a bad predicament.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You really ought to check into just how many beatings and murders were done in the name of the nation all the way back from the time it started

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
They took the mans life for telling the kind of business that could’ve destroyed the whole organization. For running to the white mans courts and media to talk about them. After all those years, where the minister treated him better than his sons. They provided housing for him and his family, gave him a platform to talk to the world , took him right out of prison , cleaned him up, and changed his life. Put his talents to use in a way that he never had before. He wanted to be president as a child. The white teacher told him he couldn’t be. Elijah, for better or worse, MADE him a president of a whole nation. Elijah was the supreme ruler of the caliphate, but Malcolm was positioned as prime minister. Again, i ain’t no NOI fan, but for what they did FOR MALCOLM, he was supposed to do what this man melchisedek says, mind your business. Don’t put the mans personal business in the streets, especially to the white mans media. Just form your own organization and move on. That’s what Warith Dean did, and he’s still alive.

Plus you gotta remember, this organization draws its members from the streets. These were real gangsters who became convinced that Elijah was a prophet BY MALCOLM HIMSELF. Malcolm got himself killed , and left his wife and daughters in a bad predicament.

If TELLING THE TRUTH about the organization would destroy it, Im all for it getting burned to the ground.

If you would rather be deceived by religious fakers then go ahead.

We all have judgement calls to make in life.

Turns out they werent just fakers, they were murderers too. On top of being pedos.

Old dude being a pedo is what you describe as "personal business" lmao.