Malcolm X was a snitch

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

How can.yiu be in an organization that called the white man a devil for all them years, rise up through the ranks, and run to the white press telling everything you know for protection from them? The organization responsible for putting clothes on your back, and promoting you to the highest level within tbeir ranks, as an excon. This shows pretty weak character if ya ask me.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Usually you're on point with a lot of your pronouncements bruh but I think you're a little off base on this one. Calling Malcolm a sellout because he announced his disappointment with his organization on mainstream media is like saying hes a traitor because he rode in a car made by white folks to deliver the message. Some things are just institutional in society regardless who made them. He wanted to get the word out and the white folks happen to have the loudest microphone. Not snitchin. Just being expedient.

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Usually you're on point with a lot of your pronouncements bruh but I think you're a little off base on this one. Calling Malcolm a sellout because he announced his disappointment with his organization on mainstream media is like saying hes a traitor because he rode in a car made by white folks to deliver the message. Somethings are just institutional in society regardless who made them. He wanted to get the word out and the white folks happen to have the loudest microphone. Not snitchin. Just being expedient.

What are you talking about? Driving a car isn’t the same as going on the news to talk about the nation. He didn’t have to include them on that shit at all. Who was he trying to reach on CBS talking about the nation?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Usually you're on point with a lot of your pronouncements bruh but I think you're a little off base on this one. Calling Malcolm a sellout because he announced his disappointment with his organization on mainstream media is like saying hes a traitor because he rode in a car made by white folks to deliver the message. Somethings are just institutional in society regardless who made them. He wanted to get the word out and the white folks happen to have the loudest microphone. Not snitchin. Just being expedient.
Exiledcoon ain’t on point with shit other than being a coon FOH

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Malcolm had no other route but to do this.

There are NOI clowns who even today justify Malcolm’s murder by stating how the nation is comprised of a mainly ‘ex’ street thugs so what did he expect, which essentially proved his point.
No other route? He still ended up dead. How did this route help him? Telling the “white devils” all the dirt on the nation? America? With all the dirt within ?

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
tenor.gif
never thought I'd say this about the OP but this is the most uninformed hyperbole I've seen from you ever. :smh:

You must really hate Brotha Shabazz to not let the man rest in peace.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
So you wanted him to stick it out like Khalid did? How did that turn out for him?
Khalid lived to a ripe old age and all y’all can do is speculate about his natural death.

And even if they did kill him too, Farrakhan still enjoys popularity and respect in the community so what gives ?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if you dont know your history exiled queens threads are interesting..

if you KNOW your history you realize he is just being a trolling asshole agent preyin on your ignorance..

its a known fact the alphabet boys inflitrated noi.. its also a known fact they are the ones who sent doctored letters to Shabazz and noi.. exploiting a riff..
every single "black" organization is infiltrated...with agents on the watch..

and if you think thats not the case on this site well you need to think again..

any place I dont care if its real life or cyberspace.. if its more than three of us on a regular basis..

and agent will be placed there.. facts.

thats how much we are feared by op's masters

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Khalid lived to a ripe old age and all y’all can do is speculate about his natural death.

And even if they did kill him too, Farrakhan still enjoys popularity and respect in the community so what gives ?
I guess you haven't noticed that the NOI is in a major decline due to bad moves like Scientology among other things.

Black folk worship personalities and once Farrakhan is gone, so will go the NOI.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I guess you haven't noticed that the NOI is in a major decline due to bad moves like Scientology among other things.

Black folk worship personalities and once Farrakhan is gone, so will go the NOI.

This is interesting. So you’re saying Farrakhan and the NOI ain’t shit.

cuz I could swear whenever I mention they killed him I get a flock of people defending that

arnoldwsimmons

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Like I tell my wife all the time, about white folks living in a secluded environment, away from the "real world," the same could be said of Malcom. When he took the pilgrimage to Mecca, and visited other Middle Eastern and African countries, he saw the real meaning of Islam, and what is was like to be a sincere and faithful Muslim. When he returned to the United States, by espousing and relating his newly "found" beliefs...it was the beginning of the end for him. By speaking truth to his masses, makes him no snitch.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
i was going to post this too
thanks
Whatever day that recording is from must be BEFORE his life was in danger and he ran to the national media to say loud and proud what you see him saying. Lol that’s so funny that you would post a video saying what he DIDNT SAY to counteract what you clearly hear him saying. Amazing.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Like I tell my wife all the time, about white folks living in a secluded environment, away from the "real world," the same could be said of Malcom. When he took the pilgrimage to Mecca, and visited other Middle Eastern and African countries, he saw the real meaning of Islam, and what is was like to be a sincere and faithful Muslim. When he returned to the United States, by espousing and relating his newly "found" beliefs...it was the beginning of the end for him. By speaking truth to his masses, makes him no snitch.

speaking about the “true” Islam is not why I call him a snitch. I call him a snitch because you see him on the news clearly telling how the organization he was a part of made attempts on his life. Now I’m sure he isn’t the first that’s happened to because he says that as well.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
All this happened after he tried to deal with Elijah's affairs internally and got nowhere. I believe this interview happened after he got upset about the the Nation reprimanding him for his chickens come home to roost comment.
So let me get this straight. If someone is a member of an organization— and when things don’t go right with them, he runs to the MEDIA to tell about them attempting to kill him and that’s ok? This isn’t even a rival organization. This is the one he was a part of. Seems to me if you’re fighting the white man, doesn’t make sense to go running to the white man for protection.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Here's a recording of Malcolm X refusing to snitch to the FBI. Anyone who calls Malcolm a snitch is either uneducated or a coon. Probably both!

Which one do you think came first? Him not telling the fbi or him TELLING the whole world ?

besides , there was NOTHING TO TELL the fbi anyway about the NOI being a threat to the government. They’ve never done anything before or since to the government. What he TOLD about was their attacks on HIM.

SO , I should be wary of any of you faux revolutionaries. Looks like y’all would go tell the media if you got problems with someone in your ranks. That’s cool to y’all.