Malcolm X was a snitch

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
If TELLING THE TRUTH about the organization would destroy it, Im all for it getting burned to the ground.

If you would rather be deceived by religious fakers then go ahead.

We all have judgement calls to make in life.

Turns out they werent just fakers, they were murderers too. On top of being pedos.

Old dude being a pedo is what you describe as "personal business" lmao.
telling the truth about an organization you weren’t in is one thing. Telling the truth about an organization you lead thousands to, and only telling ONCE they take back your house is another. And he told waaaaaaay more than the shit about being a pedo. He told about them beating people up, which I’m sure he took part in at one point. He described the power of the FOI in great detail in his book, but only from admiration. Once he was out, it was all about them beating other people up. The guy was second in command, and the closest to the leader from 1952 to 1964. He didn’t know these things all that time? Cmon.

and what’s funny is , people cho claim to support z Malcolm for that, can at the same time , support Farrakhan NOW , knowing he was in support of his death in real time. He only softened his stance on it 40 years later , when he saw the resurgence of Malcolms name. Farrakhan bated z Malcolm more than the US govt, and people just let that slide. If you were cool with Malcolm taking them down, then you should be cool with them being taken down NOW

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
telling the truth about an organization you weren’t in is one thing. Telling the truth about an organization you lead thousands to, and only telling ONCE they take back your house is another. And he told waaaaaaay more than the shit about being a pedo. He told about them beating people up, which I’m sure he took part in at one point. He described the power of the FOI in great detail in his book, but only from admiration. Once he was out, it was all about them beating other people up. The guy was second in command, and the closest to the leader from 1952 to 1964. He didn’t know these things all that time? Cmon.

and what’s funny is , people cho claim to support z Malcolm for that, can at the same time , support Farrakhan NOW , knowing he was in support of his death in real time. He only softened his stance on it 40 years later , when he saw the resurgence of Malcolms name. Farrakhan bated z Malcolm more than the US govt, and people just let that slide. If you were cool with Malcolm taking them down, then you should be cool with them being taken down NOW

Yeah you keep saying Malcolm took part in beatings and murders for the NOI, and I keep asking for proof.

Where it at?

Also, I dont know anything about the NOI today. Are still up for murdering former members? If so, fuck yes Im cool with them being taken down today.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah you keep saying Malcolm took part in beatings and murders for the NOI, and I keep asking for proof.

Where it at?

Also, I dont know anything about the NOI today. Are still up for murdering former members? If so, fuck yes Im cool with them being taken down today.
I'm.glad that you have at least acknowledged the beatings and stopped this bullshit about "he only told about the little girls"

So no, indontnhave dirextboroof of him taking part in any beatings, but he was in an orgnixation that was doing it for 12 years. He decided to tell ONLY once they took his house. You can.slendnall your time denying that, but all the NOI members from.that time say it, and they wanted him dead for it. All I'm asking you to do is acknowledge what they knew then. They killed him, I didn't. And one of those guys who called for his head , is Farrakhan , who is the leader RIGHT NOW. But you're cool with em as long as they haven't killed anybody recently huh ? Boy, the cognitive dissonance in here.

Malcolm X ain't none of our daddies. I read the book and admire him just like y'all and for the same reason. But truth is truth. What he did was snitching. Can't be in an organization, then get out of it , and go telling the white media and the government about em Funny part is, people have stopped posting that convo with rhe FBI , because his talking to the media debunks that lie. Yall are proud of him not telling there, then close your eyes and ears when there's blatant proof of him telling.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Now you see what I’m saying a little bit huh?

:rolleyes2:

They took the mans life for telling the kind of business that could’ve destroyed the whole organization. For running to the white mans courts and media to talk about them. After all those years, where the minister treated him better than his sons. They provided housing for him and his family, gave him a platform to talk to the world , took him right out of prison , cleaned him up, and changed his life. Put his talents to use in a way that he never had before. He wanted to be president as a child. The white teacher told him he couldn’t be. Elijah, for better or worse, MADE him a president of a whole nation. Elijah was the supreme ruler of the caliphate, but Malcolm was positioned as prime minister. Again, i ain’t no NOI fan, but for what they did FOR MALCOLM, he was supposed to do what this man melchisedek says, mind your business. Don’t put the mans personal business in the streets, especially to the white mans media. Just form your own organization and move on. That’s what Warith Dean did, and he’s still alive.

Plus you gotta remember, this organization draws its members from the streets. These were real gangsters who became convinced that Elijah was a prophet BY MALCOLM HIMSELF. Malcolm got himself killed , and left his wife and daughters in a bad predicament.

You're pushing an agenda and I don't know exactly what it is, but just to address some points.
  • First of all, the term "snitch" only applies in the context of CRIMINAL organizations, and amongst other criminals!
  • Was Warith Deen a "snitch"? He is the one who told Malcolm about Elijah's indiscretions.
  • The NOI went to the "white man's courts" to evict Malcolm X from that home.
  • The NOI only had a few hundred members in 1952 when Malcolm X was released from prison. It was his talent and charisma and intellect that elevated it to a national organization and brought in tens of thousands of members. He started the Muhammad Speaks newspaper, helped recruit and discipline the FOI, etc. The NOI was just as indebted to him as he was to it.
  • The NOI wasn't supposed to be a money-making racket for Elijah Muhammad's family, which is what it had become.
  • Malcolm X was (naively) committed to the core spiritual teachings of the Elijah and the NOI, which included living a morally upright life. The NOI itself would kick people out who were guilty of adultery, fornication, gambling, and other sins. Should an exception have been made for Elijah himself, when out of his own mouth and teachings that these sins and moral failings were part of what kept black people down? That destroys the credibility of the whole organization!
  • The NOI was content to remain on the sidelines during the civil rights movement. All talk and no action when it came to black people coming under attack. In addition, its false "Islamic" teachings were preventing greater connections to the African, Islamic, and larger Third World.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

You're pushing an agenda and I don't know exactly what it is, but just to address some points.
  • First of all, the term "snitch" only applies in the context of CRIMINAL organizations, and amongst other criminals!
  • Was Warith Deen a "snitch"? He is the one who told Malcolm about Elijah's indiscretions.
  • The NOI only had a few hundred members in 1952 when Malcolm X was released from prison. It was his talent and charisma and intellect that elevated it to a national organization and brought in tens of thousands of members. He started the Muhammad Speaks newspaper, helped recruit and discipline the FOI, etc. The NOI was just as indebted to him as he was to it.
  • The NOI wasn't supposed to be a money-making racket for Elijah Muhammad's family, which is what it had become.
  • Malcolm X was (naively) committed to the core spiritual teachings of the Elijah and the NOI, which included living a morally upright life. The NOI itself would kick people out who were guilty of adultery, fornication, gambling, and other sins. Should an exception have been made for Elijah himself, when out of his own mouth and teachings that these sins and moral failings were part of what kept black people down? That destroys the credibility of the whole organization!
  • The NOI was content to remain on the sidelines during the civil rights movement. All talk and no action when it came to black people coming under attack. In addition, its false "Islamic" teachings were preventing greater connections to the African, Islamic, and larger Third World.

Cut the shit about "pushing an egenda
I'm on a damn message board saying what I see. You just being emotional about the truth.

Yes, a snitch is someone involved in a criminal organization. Right after you make that point, you go on to acknowledge that Malcolm brought the membership UP . If they're criminals that means he was a part of a criminal organization for TEN YEARS.

Yes, he increased the membership, and made use of the platform THEY gave him. .

Yes, they too evicted him from his home. They went the legal route just to have him put out , because he was all over the news.thrn he went and snitched about things he knew they were doing all along. That's what snitching IS.

Warith Dean told HIM about the bullshit, not the press. And that's only according to HIM. Youre a fool to assume that he never knew shit all that time. Mr streetwise, was oblivious to all that? Ok

The guy who did the doc spoke to friends of the killers , and they told him to chill. You can talk shit and accuse me of an agenda online, but you would do the same thing he did , if you run into the guys who actually did it, cuz their emotion is obviously stronger than yours.

I'm just calling it as I see it. I didn't think any of this until I saw what I posted. The doc showed even more. Growing up, there wasn't all this footage of him talking. Even years ago , when I first saw it, I was too blind to see it from the angle I see it now. It's more than obvious. This doesn't mean I'm.glad he was murdered. I'm just not surprised AT ALL.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Guy who was alleged killer of.malcokm who once worked under him.

"Oh yeah I cracked a few heads ... At that time cracking heads was part of the program"

Leutenant under Malcolm "cracking heads"

But Malcolm didn't know. Ok

And the nation told him to relax --never came to help his case. Let him go down for the murder

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Cut the shit about "pushing an egenda
I'm on a damn message board saying what I see. You just being emotional about the truth.

Yes, a snitch is someone involved in a criminal organization. Right after you make that point, you go on to acknowledge that Malcolm brought the membership UP . If they're criminals that means he was a part of a criminal organization for TEN YEARS.

Yes, he increased the membership, and made use of the platform THEY gave him. .

Yes, they too evicted him from his home. They went the legal route just to have him put out , because he was all over the news.thrn he went and snitched about things he knew they were doing all along. That's what snitching IS.

Warith Dean told HIM about the bullshit, not the press. And that's only according to HIM. Youre a fool to assume that he never knew shit all that time. Mr streetwise, was oblivious to all that? Ok

The guy who did the doc spoke to friends of the killers , and they told him to chill. You can talk shit and accuse me of an agenda online, but you would do the same thing he did , if you run into the guys who actually did it, cuz their emotion is obviously stronger than yours.

I'm just calling it as I see it. I didn't think any of this until I saw what I posted. The doc showed even more. Growing up, there wasn't all this footage of him talking. Even years ago , when I first saw it, I was too blind to see it from the angle I see it now. It's more than obvious. This doesn't mean I'm.glad he was murdered. I'm just not surprised AT ALL.

I'm not being emotional about the truth. I'm simply questioning your perspective. Your whole framing of this discussion is disingenuous.

Once again, the term "snitch" refers to people who tell law enforcement about the behavior of CRIMINALS and/or the inner workings of CRIMINAL organizations who themselves are or were involved in said criminal behavior. If I were in a drug crew, which is a criminal organization, and I sold and dealt drugs, which is criminal behavior, and I told law enforcement about the leaders and dealings of that organization, then that would make me a "snitch", especially if I did it for a lesser sentence after getting caught for my criminal behavior. If I worked at a bank, which is ostensibly a legitimate business, and I found out that the bank was laundering money or doing something else ILLEGAL which I was not involved with, then that would not make me a "snitch". Get it? The term "snitch" really isn't even applicable to what you're talking about.

If Malcolm X wanted to "snitch", he could have done so right here with the FBI:

Did the Nation give him a platform? Outside of its ideology, what platform did it have? Malcolm built its platform. He was to the NOI what Paul was to Christianity.

The Nation of Islam, for all intents and purposes, was not a CRIMINAL organization. It was a RELIGIOUS organization, and many would say a CULT, that was grounded in a particular dogma and ideology. The core of that ideology was that the Black people in America was spiritually and psychologically "dead" but could be resurrected by following the teachings of the Messenger Elijah Muhammad. Among those teachings were the need to live a morally upright life. Now, if the leadership was not adhering to its own principles, as Elijah and his family were not doing, then it was in violation of its own teachings. Hypocrites of the highest order.

Class if over. Lesson is done.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Guy who was alleged killer of.malcokm who once worked under him.

"Oh yeah I cracked a few heads ... At that time cracking heads was part of the program"

Leutenant under Malcolm "cracking heads"

But Malcolm didn't know. Ok

And the nation told him to relax --never came to help his case. Let him go down for the murder

Which guy are you referring to?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm not being emotional about the truth. I'm simply questioning your perspective. Your whole framing of this discussion is disingenuous.

Once again, the term "snitch" refers to people who tell law enforcement about the behavior of CRIMINALS and/or the inner workings of CRIMINAL organizations who themselves are or were involved in said criminal behavior. If I were in a drug crew, which is a criminal organization, and I sold and dealt drugs, which is criminal behavior, and I told law enforcement about the leaders and dealings of that organization, then that would make me a "snitch", especially if I did it for a lesser sentence after getting caught for my criminal behavior. If I worked at a bank, which is ostensibly a legitimate business, and I found out that the bank was laundering money or doing something else ILLEGAL which I was not involved with, then that would not make me a "snitch". Get it? The term "snitch" really isn't even applicable to what you're talking about.

If Malcolm X wanted to "snitch", he could have done so right here with the FBI:

Did the Nation give him a platform? Outside of its ideology, what platform did it have? Malcolm built its platform. He was to the NOI what Paul was to Christianity.

The Nation of Islam, for all intents and purposes, was not a CRIMINAL organization. It was a RELIGIOUS organization, and many would say a CULT, that was grounded in a particular dogma and ideology. The core of that ideology was that the Black people in America was spiritually and psychologically "dead" but could be resurrected by following the teachings of the Messenger Elijah Muhammad. Among those teachings were the need to live a morally upright life. Now, if the leadership was not adhering to its own principles, as Elijah and his family were not doing, then it was in violation of its own teachings. Hypocrites of the highest order.

Class if over. Lesson is done.

Of course they gave him a platform. They were already in existence when he was in jail. He was writing letters to Elijah. They had thousands of members already. He had NONE.

Now you're gonna try to say they didn't ? Yes, of course you're being emotional.

And make up your mind. If Malcolm got on the news and outted them for CRIMINAL ACTIVITY (Elijahs pedophilia, and the violence they put on other people, including members),, and for stealing money from the Black poor, he was trying to establish that they are a criminal organization. You're calling that THE TRUTH. If it was the truth when he said it, it was the truth before he said it , and he KNEW IT. That makes him a part of it, and telling about something he was involved in makes him a SNITCH. Its so simple.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Which guy are you referring to?
Heres another guy. Most current.

He violated "Black God protocol"

"There's some in the nation who HATE the brotha Malcolm. Earn from Malcolms good. Learn from his error"

You can go argue with him. Go tell him about his "agenda" he's trying to push.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Of course they gave him a platform. They were already in existence when he was in jail. He was writing letters to Elijah. They had thousands of members already. He had NONE.

Now you're gonna try to say they didn't ? Yes, of course you're being emotional.

And make up your mind. If Malcolm got on the news and outted them for CRIMINAL ACTIVITY (Elijahs pedophilia, and the violence they put on other people, including members),, and for stealing money from the Black poor, he was trying to establish that they are a criminal organization. You're calling that THE TRUTH. If it was the truth when he said it, it was the truth before he said it , and he KNEW IT. That makes him a part of it, and telling about something he was involved in makes him a SNITCH. Its so simple.

The Nation of Islam did NOT have "thousands of members already". It had approximately 500 members in 1952 to 30,000 in 1963. Those thousands were due to Malcolm's efforts. Now if you can produce evidence otherwise then please show it.

After his parole in August 1952,[54] Malcolm X visited Elijah Muhammad in Chicago.[55] In June 1953 he was named assistant minister of the Nation's Temple Number One in Detroit.[56][D] Later that year he established Boston's Temple Number 11;[58] in March 1954, he expanded Temple Number 12 in Philadelphia;[59] and two months later he was selected to lead Temple Number 7 in Harlem,[60] where he rapidly expanded its membership.[61]

In 1953, the FBI began surveillance of him, turning its attention from Malcolm X's possible communist associations to his rapid ascent in the Nation of Islam.[62]

During 1955, Malcolm X continued his successful recruitment of members on behalf of the Nation of Islam. He established temples in Springfield, Massachusetts (Number 13); Hartford, Connecticut (Number 14); and Atlanta, Georgia (Number 15). Hundreds of African Americans were joining the Nation of Islam every month.[63]

He said Elijah Muhammad was basically a deadbeat father who humiliated the young women that he'd impregnated, not a pedophile. I doubt there was a codified age of consent back then. Teenage marriages and childbirths were fairly common in the 50s and 60s. Point is, where does he say Elijah was a pedophile or guilty of some kind of CRIMINAL behavior in his dealings with women?

The ultimate point is that Malcolm X did not run to the police or any other law enforcement agency and "snitch." And this is something he could have easily done and that they wanted him to do and even granted him the opportunity to do. I notice you totally ignored the FBI video.

Yes, he exposed Elijah Muhammad in the media and the court of public opinion, primarily to the black community and other Black Muslims, who may have regarded Elijah as a divine figure. And, if you were to watch the video that you yourself posted, this was primarily done because the NOI would not let Malcolm defend himself against the charges being leveled against him.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Heres another guy. Most current.

He violated "Black God protocol"

"There's some in the nation who HATE the brotha Malcolm. Earn from Malcolms good. Learn from his error"

You can go argue with him. Go tell him about his "agenda" he's trying to push.

I'm not about to put myself to sleep listening to Wesley Muhammad's boring mush-mouth ass. Besides, it's not like he was around to know. I actually know current NOI ministers and FOI who I can ask. Many of whom have far more radical takes than your simple John McWhorter-inspired analyses.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm not about to put myself to sleep listening to Wesley Muhammad's boring mush-mouth ass. Besides, it's not like he was around to know. I actually know current NOI ministers and FOI who I can ask. Many of whom have far more radical takes than your simple John McWhorter-inspired analyses.
Well.go and ask em. And thanks for ADMITTING that their takes are more extreme than mine. So "mushy mouth" Wesley Muhammad agrees. He is an actual CURRENT NOI minister sir. Very respected within the nation.hes a HISTORIAN,and an aide to Farralhan. So I posted someone who we know is around those who WERE there. You reply running your Yap about some imaginary friends you have that none of us know. Gtfoh.

Go and talk to your fake friends. Post their statements. I've posted actual people. . You just make dumb comments. I've been patient with you long enough throughout these threads you choose to keep coming at me in, Just to see if you were earnest in your attempts to discuss. And it' always seems to end in you shifting it to talking about me instead of the topic. So I'll just start giving it back to you now.

If you wanna get back to actual evidence then we can. Until then, I'm.ignoring your lame comments.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
A Snitch is when you are PART of the crime get caught and tell.
Malcolm was straight as an arrow. He saw they did wrong and wanted the world to know. That ain't a Snitch it's a Man with real Morals & Intregrity and probably fearful for his family to a degree

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Well.go and ask em. And thanks for ADMITTING that their takes are more extreme than mine. So "mushy mouth" Wesley Muhammad agrees. He is an actual CURRENT NOI minister sir. Very respected within the nation.hes a HISTORIAN,and an aide to Farralhan. So I posted someone who we know is around those who WERE there. You reply running your Yap about some imaginary friends you have that none of us know. Gtfoh.

Go and talk to your fake friends. Post their statements. I've posted actual people. . You just make dumb comments. I've been patient with you long enough throughout these threads you choose to keep coming at me in, Just to see if you were earnest in your attempts to discuss. And it' always seems to end in you shifting it to talking about me instead of the topic. So I'll just start giving it back to you now.

If you wanna get back to actual evidence then we can. Until then, I'm.ignoring your lame comments.

You can ignore my "lame comments" all you want but you can't ignore facts. I have asked you:
  • to show evidence of these "thousands of members" in the NOI prior to Malcolm joining. You have yet to do so.
  • to show when and where Malcolm "snitched" to law enforcement, ran to law enforcement for protection, or offered information to law enforcement to save himself. I even posted the video of the FBI trying to get info out of him (and I think someone else posted it earlier in this thread). No response from you.
So ultimately, you've made a false argument that I have logically disproven but you would rather double-down on the ignorance and get in your feelings rather than address the points at hand.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
The Nation of Islam did NOT have "thousands of members already". It had approximately 500 members in 1952 to 30,000 in 1963. Those thousands were due to Malcolm's efforts. Now if you can produce evidence otherwise then please show it.

He said Elijah Muhammad was basically a deadbeat father who humiliated the young women that he'd impregnated, not a pedophile. I doubt there was a codified age of consent back then. Teenage marriages and childbirths were fairly common in the 50s and 60s. Point is, where does he say Elijah was a pedophile or guilty of some kind of CRIMINAL behavior in his dealings with women?

The ultimate point is that Malcolm X did not run to the police or any other law enforcement agency and "snitch." And this is something he could have easily done and that they wanted him to do and even granted him the opportunity to do. I notice you totally ignored the FBI video.

Yes, he exposed Elijah Muhammad in the media and the court of public opinion, primarily to the black community and other Black Muslims, who may have regarded Elijah as a divine figure. And, if you were to watch the video that you yourself posted, this was primarily done because the NOI would not let Malcolm defend himself against the charges being leveled against him.
No one ignored the FBI video. This is what I mean by how lazy you are. I debunked that 30 pages ago. The public statement we.see him making alone shows that clearly he's going against what he said he wasn't gonna do with the FBI. He NAMES people and crimes directly in the news. You go off of how it was framed by the person narrating the video before and after. And trust , I can post other things from the same guy that you damn sure wouldn't agree with.

This is how I know youre just being emotional. This thread only came back up becauee of the documentary with ALL those old.heads from the area and the time, saying WORSE than what I said 4 months ago, AND more of what Malcolm said out of his own mouth. These are people who wanted to klll him saying this. This is also why they allowed the guy they know did kill him , live around them afterwards. Forget snitch. Go with traitor or turncoat. That's what THEY called him. You can argue with them. Or your fake friends you can fall back on

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You can ignore my "lame comments" all you want but you can't ignore facts. I have asked you:
  • to show evidence of these "thousands of members" in the NOI prior to Malcolm joining. You have yet to do so.
  • to show when and where Malcolm "snitched" to law enforcement, ran to law enforcement for protection, or offered information to law enforcement to save himself. I even posted the video of the FBI trying to get info out of him (and I think someone else posted it earlier in this thread). No response from you.
So ultimately, you've made a false argument that I have logically disproven but you would rather double-down on the ignorance and get in your feelings rather than address the points at hand.
I've done it and the documentary has done it numerous times. You can continue to cry about it, but you can see others that have seen this, that now get what I'm saying. You don't have to.

It's now time for YOU to prove what you're saying with your imaginary NOI friends.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

The NOI has a long history before and after Malcolm. Because it wasnt covered in Spike's movie, people assume Malcolm made the NOI. They were already up and running with mosques, land, and businesses with decades in the game before Malcolm became a member. It is true Malcolm's charisma expanded membership in the early 60s, and he became even more popular in death. But Elijah Muhammad built the NOI infrastructure from the ground up for 40 years beginning in 1934. Farrakhan has spent over 40 years building it back up after Elijah's death. Malcolm was a member for about 14 years and just didnt make the same amount of contributions to the organization as those 2.

OP is disrespectful to call him a snitch.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Well he was kinda dry snitching. But didn’t and no names
At the least.

But oh look at this. Abdyr Rahman who did the doc, in an interview a year ago, talking about how Malcolm snitched on the people he did the burglaries with , but left that out of the biography

25;15

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I'm.glad that you have at least acknowledged the beatings and stopped this bullshit about "he only told about the little girls"

So no, indontnhave dirextboroof of him taking part in any beatings, but he was in an orgnixation that was doing it for 12 years. He decided to tell ONLY once they took his house. You can.slendnall your time denying that, but all the NOI members from.that time say it, and they wanted him dead for it. All I'm asking you to do is acknowledge what they knew then. They killed him, I didn't. And one of those guys who called for his head , is Farrakhan , who is the leader RIGHT NOW. But you're cool with em as long as they haven't killed anybody recently huh ? Boy, the cognitive dissonance in here.

Malcolm X ain't none of our daddies. I read the book and admire him just like y'all and for the same reason. But truth is truth. What he did was snitching. Can't be in an organization, then get out of it , and go telling the white media and the government about em Funny part is, people have stopped posting that convo with rhe FBI , because his talking to the media debunks that lie. Yall are proud of him not telling there, then close your eyes and ears when there's blatant proof of him telling.

1. You are confusing me with someone else, or just plain lying to save face. I never said he only told bout little girls. I said they put a hit out on him, and that telling EVERYONE that the NOI is into murdering its former members is cool with me.

2. IF you dont have direct proof you really should STFU about it until you have direct proof. You didnt just say it once. You've said it multiple times now, hoping people will just accept it as truth eventually. Thats why people are calling you out for making up your own reality.

3. I dont care WHEN he told. As long as what he told is the truth, that's what matters to me. Im gonna repeat this to you again, UNLESS you can prove that Malcolm was partaking in all the dirt (beatings, killings, whoring...) for the NOI and he was on the hook for it himself, it is NOT snitching.

You keep saying Malcolm cant do this, cant do that... thats YOUR judgement call. Mines is different. Im glad he told the truth.

4. I also made it very clear from the beginning that I really dont care for the NOI. I dont know what Farrakhan's involvement was in Malcolm's murder so unlike you Im not just gonna make shit up.

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
1. You are confusing me with someone else, or just plain lying to save face. I never said he only told bout little girls. I said they put a hit out on him, and that telling EVERYONE that the NOI is into murdering its former members is cool with me.

2. IF you dont have direct proof you really should STFU about it until you have direct proof. You didnt just say it once. You've said it multiple times now, hoping people will just accept it as truth eventually. Thats why people are calling you out for making up your own reality.

3. I dont care WHEN he told. As long as what he told is the truth, that's what matters to me. Im gonna repeat this to you again, UNLESS you can prove that Malcolm was partaking in all the dirt (beatings, killings, whoring...) for the NOI and he was on the hook for it himself, it is NOT snitching.

You keep saying Malcolm cant do this, cant do that... thats YOUR judgement call. Mines is different. Im glad he told the truth.

4. I also made it very clear from the beginning that I really dont care for the NOI. I dont know what Farrakhan's involvement was in Malcolm's murder so unlike you Im just gonna make shit up.
I did all that. And of course it's my judgement. I've also proved that it's a lot of peoples judgement from.tbat time. That's why they killed him. I didn't even have to prove that , except you (and whoever I confused you with.) You'Keep repeating the same shit I already covered. To bribe that audio recording is anything, Yu oh have to ignore the video recording of him doing the opposite.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That doesn't bother me at all.

1. I don't know you and you don't know me too know anything about my mother.

2. She wasn't even close to a whore, but if she was, that would just be a fact that I would have to accept. There are whores in the world who are mothers

3 and just like there are whores in the world, there are ways to define what that is. Just like there are ways to define what a snitch is. Malcolms actions put him in that category.

4. He was also many other things, freedom fighter is included in that. But his actions that put him and his family in danger are clear. I don’t even like the NOI, but if I were a crucial part of it, and owed as much to it as he did, that wouldn’t be the way I would depart from them.

Missed the point by a mile, but that's okay I understand there are contrarians on the Board like you, Flawless and Picasso whose views mostly run toward the negative and character assassination. It's a shame that you and they who are obviously intelligent can't seem to channel that intelligence in a more positive direction.:hmm:

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Missed the point by a mile, but that's okay I understand there are contrarians on the Board like you, Flawless and Picasso whose views mostly run toward the negative and character assassination. It's a shame that you and they who are obviously intelligent can't seem to channel that intelligence in a more positive direction.:hmm:
I know I know. Have a great day.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Well it's like when your president Trump fires someone and they run to the media and tell us how fuck up he is. they are no longer a part of the organization at that point and are free to speak freely.

Under no circumstances was Malcolm expecting the white man to protect him. Having a press conference saying you are no longer a part of an organization and stating why you are not a part of an organization is not the same as running to the enemy for protection.

To be honest not really sure why you are trolling with this. He broke from the organization because his former mentor was living out his R. Kelly fantasies. If he stayed, you will be posting about how he protected a pedo mementor.

This should have been the end of the thread right here.

I've done it and the documentary has done it numerous times. You can continue to cry about it, but you can see others that have seen this, that now get what I'm saying. You don't have to.

It's now time for YOU to prove what you're saying with your imaginary NOI friends.

Let’s try this again:
  1. SHOW where the NOI had “thousands of members” prior to Malcolm X joining. Any source will suffice right now.
  2. SHOW where Malcolm X “snitched” to LAW ENFORCEMENT! Or at least tell us which episode of the documentary says this.
The NOI has a long history before and after Malcolm. Because it wasnt covered in Spike's movie, people assume Malcolm made the NOI. They were already up and running with mosques, land, and businesses with decades in the game before Malcolm became a member. It is true Malcolm's charisma expanded membership in the early 60s, and he became even more popular in death. But Elijah Muhammad built the NOI infrastructure from the ground up for 40 years beginning in 1934. Farrakhan has spent over 40 years building it back up after Elijah's death. Malcolm was a member for about 14 years and just didnt make the same amount of contributions to the organization as those 2.

OP is disrespectful to call him a snitch.

This simply isn’t true. Yes, it existed as a small cult under Elijah, but did not really expand until Malcolm X got involved with it. Amongst other things, he started the newspaper that they sold, Muhammad Speaks, and even Louis Farrakhan said Malcolm taught him how to preach.

At the least.

But oh look at this. Abdyr Rahman who did the doc, in an interview a year ago, talking about how Malcolm snitched on the people he did the burglaries with , but left that out of the biography

25;15

Abdur-Rahman didn’t say this; the other guy did. You stay trying to pull slick shit like this and then cop an attitude when called out on it.

And as far as the “fake” shit and “imaginary” friends, let’s see who is really fake and who isn’t. Step to the mic or we can even do it a video convo if you want to take it there. Ask @killagram . He has no problem arranging it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This simply isn’t true. Yes, it existed as a small cult under Elijah, but did not really expand until Malcolm X got involved with it. Amongst other things, he started the newspaper that they sold, Muhammad Speaks, and even Louis Farrakhan said Malcolm taught him how to preach.

They already had mosques in most major cities when Malcolm was writing to Elijah in jail. Elijah was already living in 1 of his several mansions, and had already bought farm land in GA and land for the NOI in Arizona. Malcolm's organization he created never got to that point or amassed that kind of wealth and would ID more as a small cult than the NOI then. Malcolm brought followers, but there was very much an organizational structure and hierarchy already in place that groomed him and placed him in Harlem.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
:lol:
yeah- how many?

Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, New York, Washington DC, San Diego, etc. And keep in mind this is the early 1950s. Civil Rights Movement was a decade away.

In 1945 Elijah bought a cattle farm in White Cloud, MI. In 1947 he launched a grocery store, a restaurant, and a bakery in Chicago, IL.

Elijah because of his sharecropping background was a big proponent of OWNING farm land and growing your own food.