Malcolm X was a snitch

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
Through all that jibberish, they just said Malcolm.X misunderstood a lot
That's the only point I was trying to make.

I still have 120 lessons from the 90's my childhood pre internet, you know nothing about the lessons of course it's gibberish.

Just adding on

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
That's the only point I was trying to make.

I still have 120 lessons from the 90's my childhood pre internet, you know nothing about the lessons of course it's gibberish.

Just adding on

We agree then. And no , I don't know shit about the lessons. Somehow I feel ok with that. But do you. I don't mind the lessons I've heard.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
We already did. We finished

But you said I had “fake” and “imaginary” NOI friends? I can get them in the discussion. We can make it a live video chat. Some have FB pages as well if you doubt their legitimacy. One is FOI.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
We agree then. And no , I don't know shit about the lessons. Somehow I feel ok with that. But do you. I don't mind the lessons I've heard.
You a own man yo, no issues, different paths can meet at the same spot.. You call yaself a king you speak with a ruling mentality I hear you. Even if I don't like certain shit I cant knock it.

Alot of people are looking at an old world situation with new world eyes. Once he left the Nation he was a sitting duck and he had no muscle to back his talk up. HOOVER knew the NOI had a bunch of ex killas and gangsters on the team. He was easy to set up now it's a known enemy to put the blame on. I never disrespect, I feel Malcolm dug his self, by that time it was too late. Yes he had world leaders down with his struggle as well. They couldn't protect him on the streets of New York Newark or Philly tho. Once he came to grips with his own mistakes he was like fuck it come and get me thats where the martyr angle came from.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You a own man yo, no issues, different paths can meet at the same spot.. You call yaself a king you speak with a ruling mentality I hear you. Even if I don't like certain shit I cant knock it.

Alot of people are looking at an old world situation with new world eyes. Once he left the Nation he was a sitting duck and he had no muscle to back his talk up. HOOVER knew the NOI had a bunch of ex killas and gangsters on the team. He was easy to set up now it's a known enemy to put the blame on. I never disrespect, I feel Malcolm dug his self, by that time it was too late. Yes he had world leaders down with his struggle as well. They couldn't protect him on the streets of New York Newark or Philly tho. Once he came to grips with his own mistakes he was like fuck it come and get me thats where the martyr angle came from.

I agree 1000 percent. It's just that simple. We see eye to eye on that.

I think the smarter play would've been for him to stay in one of those African countries , just as stokely Carmichael, Robert F Williams and many others did. He was offered positions in a few governments from what I hear. Robert Williams died in Tanzania and Stokely ended up back here , after living in guinea for decades as Kwame Toure.

And I don't call myself a king in real life, that's just a name I came.up with after being suspended years ago lol. I don't speak with a ruling mentality, I just don't feel the need to have to conform just to impress some people I don't even know. Thanks for that vid.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Hey fan boys. Here's more. 3 says before Malcolm.died he's on ANOTHER WHITE RADIO SHOW with another former member , talking about the attempts they made on his life

But there's more. Here's Muhammad I himself talking about how Malvolm.RAN TO THE WHITE MAN once he ran afouk of the nation

I'll be back in a few years lol

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Here's Farrakhan in 1994 telling the REAL reason Malvolm went against Elijah.

Malcolm was In love with another woman before he married Betty. Evelyn Williams Once he left her, she eventually went to work for Elijah and ended up having babies with him.

Malcolm.tried to get Farrakhan to leave with him. Told him about Elijah and Farrakhan told him to his face that he would have to tell the messenger.

Here's Farrakhan saying exactly what I and Muhammad Ali said. Malcolm.went to Mike Wallace to tell aout the nation and Elijah's moral failings

Here's Evelyn and some of the other wives , including one who takes the time to.tell the audiience "MALVOLM NEVER HAD THE KNOWLEDGE"

Don't get mad at me get mad at them.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Here's Farrakhan in 1994 telling the REAL reason Malvolm went against Elijah.

Malcolm was In love with another woman before he married Betty. Evelyn Williams Once he left her, she eventually went to work for Elijah and ended up having babies with him.

Malcolm.tried to get Farrakhan to leave with him. Told him about Elijah and Farrakhan told him to his face that he would have to tell the messenger.

Here's Farrakhan saying exactly what I and Muhammad Ali said. Malcolm.went to Mike Wallace to tell aout the nation and Elijah's moral failings

Here's Evelyn and some of the other wives , including one who takes the time to.tell the audiience "MALVOLM NEVER HAD THE KNOWLEDGE"

Don't get mad at me get mad at them.

I'm so thankful that when I was growing up my folks never joined any weird ass cults or religious movements.

I had a friend whose mother was part of the Moorish Science Temple. Every Sunday he would wear a fez and a suit on his way to temple. I went there with him once. The people were welcoming but entire place was strange. Not for me.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

How can.yiu be in an organization that called the white man a devil for all them years, rise up through the ranks, and run to the white press telling everything you know for protection from them? The organization responsible for putting clothes on your back, and promoting you to the highest level within tbeir ranks, as an excon. This shows pretty weak character if ya ask me.

Your initial premise is off. A few things:
  1. When Malcolm joined the NOI in 1952, it had 500 members. He grew it to 500,000 by 1963.
  2. He started the newspaper "Muhammad Speaks".
  3. He wasn't running to the white press telling everything for protection. Read his autobiography. He knew he was going to be assassinated eventually and accepted that, whether by the NOI or by FBI/CIA or both. He went to the press because the leadership of the NOI had become corrupted, lost sight of its original purpose, and weren't even dedicated to the original purpose. His goal was to inform the rank-and-file members of that.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Can we start banning coons like this who disrespect deceased and living Black hero’s who fought and fight for our existence. Meanwhile they ain’t done shit for Blacks themselves other than tear down icons and re post other coons bullshit. Go fuck yourself bitch

This thread has no value.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

How can.yiu be in an organization that called the white man a devil for all them years, rise up through the ranks, and run to the white press telling everything you know for protection from them? The organization responsible for putting clothes on your back, and promoting you to the highest level within tbeir ranks, as an excon. This shows pretty weak character if ya ask me.

Let me get this straight.
You preferred he stayed mum on the actions of a pedophile who impregnated 8 teenage girls?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
  1. When Malcolm joined the NOI in 1952, it had 500 members. He grew it to 500,000 by 1963.
  3. He wasn't running to the white press telling everything for protection. Read his autobiography. He knew he was going to be assassinated eventually and accepted that, whether by the NOI or by FBI/CIA or both. He went to the press because the leadership of the NOI had become corrupted, lost sight of its original purpose, and weren't even dedicated to the original purpose. His goal was to inform the rank-and-file members of that.
I readybknow you're an indoctrinated fan boy. So.im.not talking to you. People with common sense and not a sheep mentality can accept the clear evidence. People like you look at Malcolm on tv talking to white press about what the nation did to him and still wanna talk about the book he wrote about himself lol. Can't fix that kinda stupidity

Again, you can argue with the members of the nation including the one living today, named Farrakhan and Muhammad Ali who said exactly what I'm saying. I know that makes your dumbass head explode because you worship those guys too. Good luck.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I readybknow you're an indoctrinated fan boy. So.im.not talking to you. People with common sense and not a sheep mentality can accept the clear evidence. People like you look at Malcolm on tv talking to white press about what the nation did to him and still wanna talk about the book he wrote about himself lol. Can't fix that kinda stupidity

Again, you can argue with the members of the nation including the one living today, named Farrakhan and Muhammad Ali who said exactly what I'm saying. I know that makes your dumbass head explode because you worship those guys too. Good luck.

Damn, u mad homie? Who pissed in your kool-aid this morning? :lol:

"The book he wrote about himself"......You mean the "Autobiography of Malcolm X"? Yes, an autobiography is a book one writes about oneself! And, as we all know, he didn't write it, since it's "...as told to Alex Haley".

Muhammad Ali also said:

"I might never have become a Muslim if it hadn’t been for Malcolm. If I could go back and do it all over again, I would never have turned my back on him.”​
Is Ali a snitch too? How about Warith Deen "Wallace" Muhammad - Elijah Muhammad's son? Is he a snitch as well? And how are we defining "snitch" anyway?

My apologies in advance for trying to make you think. I know you it makes your head hurt and you start going into conniptions!

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That’s funny. Cuz Farrakhan said the same thing about him. What didn’t HE know about the time?
This is true. However, Minister Farrakhan also has said that in his "visceral condemnation" of Malcolm, at that time, his comments towards Malcolm and conduct towards the overlaying situation were wrong. He goes on [this is after Malcolm's assassination by the U.S. government, which was always alleged by the "Nation of Islam, have now recently been confirmed to be true] to state that 'he' failed to see the hidden hand of the U.S. government's, [later to be understood as the COINTELL operation] interventions' to destabilize the Nation of Islam so to ultimately assassinate Malcolm, Elijah Muhammed, and himself, then lay the blame on the Nation of Islam itself!!! The recently vacated 1965 conviction of Muhammed A. Aziz who was wrongly convicted for the murder of Malcolm is the best proof of it all!!! So, like in most things being able to see and understand the wider "context" of a situation yields the greater truth!!!

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
what about disobeying the mr Muhammad about talking about kennedy, getting involved in politics

southrue

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The same organization where the leader was on some do as I say and not as I do shit? If everything in the biography is right, I understand.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Malcolm was a pragmatic thinker while the black Muslims followed a dogmatic doctrine, this was the big beef, a problem still divides blacks america today.
That problem divides not only us but the world. It's a sad fact that most people are uncomfortable thinking for themselves and find security in dognatism that's been layed out for them. They never question it. Pragmatic, independent thinkers are a rare species but hopefully no endangered.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Notice a pattern of pair bonding with a white women (now it is white man/black women), than leading us over a cliff or taking down a prominent black organization?

BEATRICE-S-CARAGULIAN-1.png

Many of the people behind this movie are suspect, it was funded by black elites that are into many dubious activity. Many of the people had extensive business relationships with Warner Bros. Spike Lee got money from people that already had business relationships with Warner Bros such as movie deals or music contracts. This is another red flag with their involvement. Tracey Chapman, Prince, Michael Jordan, Janet Jackson...

Budget issues

The film was saved by the financial intervention of prominent black Americans, some of whom appear in the film: Bill Cosby, Oprah Winfrey, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Janet Jackson, Prince, Tracy Chapman, and Peggy Cooper Cafritz, founder of the Duke Ellington School of the Arts. Their contributions were made as donations; as Lee noted: "This is not a loan. They are not investing in the film. These are black folks with some money who came to the rescue of the movie. As a result, this film will be my version. Not the bond company's version, not Warner Brothers'. I will do the film the way it ought to be, and it will be over three hours."[12] The actions of such prominent members of the African American community giving their money helped finish the project as Lee envisioned it.

movieposter_en.jpg

I have been writing extensively about Malcolm X from my perspective after dealing with many of the same tactics. Back in the day, the racial cannibalism was 10x worst, this should be no shock.

He could have been legit, but my gut feeling is saying something else.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
J Edgar Hoover had a gang of people infiltrating the United Negro Improvement Association, snitching or sabotaging Marcus Garvey efforts - Agent 008 The first black FBI agent was a result of their need to infiltrate the UNIA to have somebody heavily trained by the FBI with these informers reporting to this person.

Here is my synopsis of Malcolm X, he cloaked himself in racial injustice, than went after the NOI leadership to discredit them using various sophisticated intelligence tactics. This left the organization in shambles and limited its ability to influence the black community. He was probably recruited or influenced by her.

BEATRICE-S-CARAGULIAN-1.png

Here he is trying to pass for white straightening his hair out and getting himself a white women.

malcolm-conk.jpg

Now after many years, the NOI reconstitute itself under a new charismatic leaders without any overt character flaws. This triggered the creation of a movie financed by Warner Bros and dubious characters in the black community, using their distribution channels/marketing to retell this old story of the NOI to inflict damage to the organization again. This movie wasn't about telling this story of a Civil Rights icon, it was a COINTELPRO operation to discredit the NOI and prevent the rise of a black messiah.

Many of these tactics have been used against me, which I quickly shut down, somebody cloaking themselves in Civil Rights injustices or some other righteous cause than launching an unwarranted attack against you at some opportune moment. Doing a deep dive into the past history looking at the records can be very beneficial with today.

Last edited: