Kaepernick working out live on youtube

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Fuckin shame more white talking heads had Kaeps back today more than his own. All skinfolk ain't ya kinfold. The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 shit on Kaep today too. Charlemagne the Fag. :smh:

Take note of all the muthafuckas that shit on Kaep. Never forget who those fuckas are. That's ok Kaep. FUCK'EM!

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
1- They changed it last minute to control the narrative. Understandable, but they could have declined from the jump.

2- "He loves the game".....so he's an abused woman who can't leave her man? This is what yall are rooting for? :smh:

He could have recorded his own video to "wow" the scouts and GMs well before this if he didn't trust the NFL. I thought he did already. Guess they didn't care. Ah well.
There are some people in this thread who Kaep impressed with this bullshit. Meanwhile, he's home , jobless.

Classic example When keeping it real goes wrong.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
See this the kinda shit they don't like. "How dare that uppity nigggeeerrr look out for his own best interest. Who does he think he is?"

Props to you Kaep.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor

77149539_10103205564739666_7303422974374182912_n.jpg

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
James Brown, Shannon Sharpe, The Breakfast Club, etc. WTF is wrong with everyone??? They can't see that this shit was a setup?
It’s the last minute shit that’s boggling. Unless he didn’t know anything until that day, why change at the last minute.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
190811074541-jeffrey-epstein-obit-sandoval-pkg-vpx-00010424-exlarge-169.jpg

I reported about how the NCAA, Lebron James, and the governor of California were doing PR spin when the medical examiner called the death of Jeffrey Epstein a murder. I have been reporting how his connections to colleges through his donations were his downfall along with Bill Cosby. The issues at stake are way above president Bill Clinton or the monarchy in Britain. PR: How can we be involved in Jeffrey Epstein's murder, for decades we made billions off of college athletes in this sociopathic way, how can we be linked to a murder since we are now allowing athletes to be compensated. Something that looks one way such as compensating college athletes is actually a devious attempt to cover up a murder.

I have never heard him speak in awhile which is a red flag to what he is thinking, he is fearing an assassination attempt by the NFL or some other entity. The same thing with Prince Andrew doing an interview on TV. Jeffrey Epstein tried to hide from the media and you see what happened to him.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
James Brown, Shannon Sharpe, The Breakfast Club, etc. WTF is wrong with everyone??? They can't see that this shit was a setup?
JB etc need to keep their access to NFL execs
Charlemagne (iirc has contract renewal soon at IHeart)
IHeart / Clear Chanel is the sister company of
live-nation-1.jpg

which owns Ticketmaster and RocNation

They're entitled to their opinions. We don't all have to agree.
field negroes and house niggas will never agree
why?
house niggas always agree with massa - because they aspire to get and keep getting nice things from massa

:lol:

Last edited:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
field negroes and house niggas will never agree
why?
house niggas always agree with massa - because they aspire to get and keep getting nice things from massa

We are still talking about a multimillionaire begging billionaires for his job back, right?

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
He's not ready to step in this late in the season with no training camp, no reps with a team's receivers and start in a week unless he went to he Ravens becaue their OC, Greg Roman is his former OC with the Niners. I think though given a full offseason and traning camp, if Kaep's body is rejuvenated, on the right team, he can get to the upper half or 3rd of starters. If we have to be honest, not all the film on him is impeccable. But you can say that about every qb who ever played. Many consider Brady the G.O.A.T, but he lost 3 Super Bowls the same way, the pass rush did him in.
Brady is the beneficiary of the greatest scheme/system coach in the history of sports. ALL SPORTS. Any Belichick quarterback is a pro-bowler under his system and with the protections his offensive lines are given (meaning they don't get penalized for holding infractions on 80% of plays that other especially less popular NFL teams get flagged for committing). All of his QBs get pro bowl stats. Any of them.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Kaepernick is getting good counsel from an OG at my level. You never make it look like you're at peace with somebody that is your enemy because then they will kill you. By refusing to work out at the NFL facility and looking like he's always in conflict, he is protecting himself.

3333.jpg

Last edited:

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Surprised Donald Fuckface has been silent through all of this. Or has he?

Ya boy had emergency heart surgery & is mending right now...

His homeboy catching those football numbers got him stressed the fuck out...

At least that's the word on the streets...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
e waiver he’d have to sign to work out for a team during the season contains language much more narrow and much more focused on injuries that could be sustained during the workout, with no acknowledgement that “Player acknowledges that he has been made no promise of employment, and understands that his participation in the Workout does not constitute employment” and no general waiver of “any and all claims . . . caused by, arising out of, occurring during, or related directly or indirectly to the Workout, Player’s presence at the Facility, and any medical treatment or services rendered in connection with or necessitated by Player’s participation in the Workout.”

The waiver obtained by PFT from an NFL team fits on only one page, and it focuses only on liability arising from injuries occuring while on the team’s premises and/or during the workout. The document also contains an acknowledgement of the risks and hazards of trying out for a professional football team, and an express assumption of the risk of engaging in the tryout on the team’s premises.

There’s nothing about the workout not constituting employment, and there’s no broad waiver of claims “related directly or indirectly” to the workout.

It’s possible that other teams use waivers with broader language. But to the extent that anyone is pushing to members of the media the idea that the waiver Kaepernick was asked to sign is essentially the same as the waiver he’d have to sign if/when a team actually gives him a workout at the team’s facility, that’s simply not the case.

NOT FROM SOME NIGGAS ON THE RADIO
NOT FROM CATS YOU HEARD IT FROM
FROM A REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCE

THE END.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Crackas and coons have gone silent now that all the facts are coming out. You fuckas couldn't wait to do the whiteman's bidding and throw Kaep in the ditch. Fuck all of you bitches. We will all remember you. You good for nothing sons of bitches. And Stephen A Coon you are the conductor of the Coon Train you wop headed bitch.

And notice the history lesson Roland drops in the video. They don't want to hear that though. Fuck'em!

Can somebody put this video on Shannon Sharpe's Twitter timeline. Old Unk needs to be educated too.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

The NFL done a masterful job ruining Kap's reputation. There's been countless people that saw the waiver yet they all agree it was bullshit but somehow Kap is suppose to ignore his lawyer's advice...

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rob Parker... :smh:

This is turning out to be fantastically revealing with respect to where black people are on the consciousness ladder. It's telling how many of us are eager to compromise ourselves for a check from massa. This wasn't a good faith offer. Rob Parker, SAS, and a plethora of others just can't get out of their own way when it comes to engaging with white folks... they're always willing to deal on terms that are unfavorable.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
This is turning out to be fantastically revealing with respect to where black people are on the consciousness ladder. It's telling how many of us are eager to compromise ourselves for a check from massa. This wasn't a good faith offer. Rob Parker, SAS, and a plethora of others just can't get out of their own way when it comes to engaging with white folks... they're always willing to deal on terms that are unfavorable.

Rob Parker is usually on point when it comes to issues like this but I dont understand,why he would take this stand at all...Hell,I disagree with Chris Broussard towards then end but at least I understand where he's coming from..

It's like folks want black people to compromised for everything yet they won't do it for us. And,then these people care more about the green than their own people.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Rob Parker is usually on point when it comes to issues like this but I dont understand,why he would take this stand at all...Hell,I disagree with Chris Broussard towards then end but at least I understand where he's coming from..

It's like folks want black people to compromised for everything yet they won't do it for us. And,then these people care more about the green than their own people.

Shit! Even Shannon Sharpe stumbled onto the Coon Train yesterday. Shannon Sharpe fam. Had me like, "Et tu, Brute?" :smh: