REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rory and Mal sound kinda convincing

88ee740e8140487694f3ce2f03c2d385.gif

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can anyone validate what Mal and Rory are saying about percentage based contracts? Do you have the right to ask for accounting?

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wait, so y’all really in here taking Joe Budden’s word as gospel? Lmao! I know some of y’all gotta ride on the lie but damn.

I don’t an issue with anything they said to be honest. If that was the agreement and how the contract worked then why would you not want a level of checks and balances.

I’m not a huge fan of any of them but I did lowkey fuck with the podcast because that shit was entertaining. I’m not going to take joe’s word to heart because he’s a bitch ass nigga most times. Mal is a bitch and so is Rory. I guess that’s why it worked for the most part. Lol!

I will say that I believe Mal and Rory more so than Joe though. The way Joe be acting sometimes and the way he flew off the handle about this makes what they are saying very plausible. Lmao!

Now, why would Joe decide to make the next be about trying to broker peace if he felt like he was right? I get it to an extent but man.

1smoothnupe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So they admit that they never really worked to get any revenue to the podcast. Joe did all the background work. These mofo’s just shows up, talk and get paid. I would be feel slighted as well if I’m doing all the leg work and every time you get an increase, you are asking me about accounting. Joe did the leg work and they got paid. Smh.