Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go ahead j prince give out more details
listening-what.gif

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I knew rap-a-lot and JPrince power wasn't what he claimed it to be especially after Jay-z's 'Big Pimp' with Bun B & Pimp C blew up and all of those Houston rappers that came out after and 98% of them didn't sign nor do any work with Rap-a-lot records.
Mind you JPrince has a spread sheet in the XXL mag with him and all of the big named artist in Houston at that time and only two of them were his artist,Bun and Pimp.....but JPrince is a boss.

Jprince is the reason why the Geto boys could never come together and get shit right,cause he used Face,he used them as a whole and he was contractually the fourth member of the group so every show where they performed it had to be split four ways whether he was there or not.He also fucked Face on his publishing so he wasn't getting the bulk of that,only a smaller percentage cause JPrince was looking out for his best interest so he and they wouldn't blow it on drugs.....Face and Bushwick had to ask Jprince for money to pay their bills,thus is the reason why they broke up and was finally allowed to sign with other lables,Face went to DefJam and Kanye did a of his production which was a favor cause Face was Broke,on his ass.
Willie D talk that shit be he doesn't tell the truth about JPrince and isn't it funny he didn't go on his internet platform to speak when he has a huge following?Willie D don't fuck with him like that.He also did Big Mike the same way,had him writing for his artist,songs and idea's but when it was time to pay he wanted to spoon feed him,a man with a family,til he got tired and set one of rap-a-lot building on fire,went to prison,got out and moved back to New Orleans where he put out his best album to date without rap-a-lot and if JPrince wasn't such a bitch do you know how many more copies he would of sold with their push?The Gangster overrides the business sense and he fucked himself again.

Fuck JPrince....

All of fucking this! Man FUCK J PRINCE and his soft ass son! Wille D faker than a $3 bill!

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
All playing aside, JPrince actually had a lot of reach and respect. Real steppers here in Oakland did real business with JPrince back in the day.

That said, his need for attention and his son are tarnishing his legacy. He is too old to be seeking attention like he has been the last few years.

Listening to their story, this really isn’t their fault. Once someone pulls a gun, all bets are off. That said, nothing is going to happen to him or his son. These dudes are all talk and only hold weight in their hoods. As long as the Princes stay out of hoods in Atlanta, they will be safe.

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got a feeling J. Prince ain't fucking around w/ this dude.Dude is normally cool, but you can tell he's 100% serious. My money's on Offset making a threat to his son's life. That's a parent speaking in this video, not an entertainer.
Exactly. There must be a lot going on behind the scenes and people are just judging what they see or hear on the internet
In the million dollar worth of game interview J Prince said he has people everywhere and he hears the talking meaning offset is plotting and it getting back to J. Prince. Offset should takr a step back because he has leaks in his circle.
I'm sure J Prince is using the internet as a last measure to let Offset know that word is getting back to him. I've never followed J Prince or nothing but certain keywords he uses makes me believe he got some real pull

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Exactly. There must be a lot going on behind the scenes and people are just judging what they see or hear on the internet
In the million dollar worth of game interview J Prince said he has people everywhere and he hears the talking meaning offset is plotting and it getting back to J. Prince. Offset should takr a step back because he has leaks in his circle.
I'm sure J Prince is using the internet as a last measure to let Offset know that word is getting back to him. I've never followed J Prince or nothing but certain keywords he uses makes me believe he got some real pull
LOL Offset got long money he can have just as many goons if he wants . The only reason niggas follow J Prince is because he has money and they on the pay roll.

Nobody is walking around risking their life for that nigga because he’s some hand waiving boss. Anybody with money can surround themselves with lemmings willing to do dumb shit for some bread. Y’all still hyping this dude up like some sort of Deity. Dude ain’t nothing but the human version of Russia. A bully that’s mostly talk.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL Offset got long money he can have just as many goons if he wants . The only reason niggas follow J Prince is because he has money and they on the pay roll.

Nobody is walking around risking their life for that nigga because he’s some hand waiving boss. Anybody with money can surround themselves with lemmings willing to do dumb shit for some bread. Y’all still hyping this dude up like some sort of Deity. Dude ain’t nothing but the human version of Russia. A bully that’s mostly talk.
Not to mention he is married to a woman with LONG Money who the powers that be will protect by all means because of the amount of money she generates.
You see how Cardi said lies and J didn’t mention her name?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Not to mention he is married to a woman with LONG Money who the powers that be will protect by all means because of the amount of money she generates.
You see how Cardi said lies and J didn’t mention her name?
Exactly Cardi also got more love from everyone than both of them. If he threatens her then he can’t go to New York either.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I blame all you old d riding ninjas for this. At this point j prince clearly doesn’t contribute anything to the culture. I would go as far as to say he’s detrimental to the culture now.
responsible for the death of a member of the greatest group of this era and made it a point to draw attention to this by dropping a interview before a Grammy tribute.
la was holding the L for nipsey but Houston got that L now