J Prince out here talking greasy about Offset. SMFH

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hassan Campbell aka Poppy.
He is a old goon from the Bronx. He did kill someone and went to jail for it. Rumor is he killed more than 1 person.
He was molested by Afrika. I don't think he was fucked though.
He still "loves" Afrika.

Dude is definitely weird.

Who is this Hassan dude? He always wildin on people. I know he did time but why he always got something to say about niggas? Didn’t African Bambooty rape him?

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somebody gotta die now.

See the issue is....niccas know what you look like....you have ZERO clue on who J Prince has ties too. So from this interview forward, EVERY TIME you step foot ANYWHERE, you're gonna always have to be on alert. It may be a month, a year, 10 years but regardless how you feel personally about J Prince, sayin fuck his moms, etc. He said a lil too much. Make your point about Takeoff dying under your wing and keep it movin.

I dont know J Prince like that and have only "heard" the stories but if he's anything like what folks be "sayin", then again.....Ol boy shouldnt be breathin much longer but to not make it obvious, they would probably have to wait a lil bit. Haha

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At some point, you gotta realize Black people, a loooooooottta Black people, are tired of all the destruction this gangsta shit has caused to us in Amerikkka. It's beyond played out. Some of these bad ass kids love it, but everybody else is saying "These niggas shot my child, brother, sister, robbed me, got my cousins hooked on drugs, brought my property value down, beat up and murdered women and children. ENOUGH!!!!" Black people want to live under better conditions than this, and Charleston White is giving a voice to those people.

This no-snitching shit has been weaponized in the gangsta "community" like the gays have weaponized "homophobia" in the gay community. Trying to cross that no-snitching policy onto civilians that aren't with involved in that life. The Italians did gangsta shit but they protected their communities. Niggas don't do that, look at our communities, for lack of a better word to describe the dysfunction in which many of us exist.

It's time for this shit to change. We need to build a better existence, a NEW reality for ourselves besides this bullshit. Because it ain't about shit. Just squirrels killing each other over peanuts.

Charleston White isn’t the voice my G. Every thing else I agree with, unfortunately it’s the music that destroys us. As a teenager I remember the black lady mayor (could be wrong) Was upset with NWA music saying they calling women bitches and hoes. As I got older mid forties the lady was right.

It’s been drilled in our head and used against us. F this bitch shoot this ninja. I‘m also part of the problem as well, I just moved different watch from a distance. I just went out with this new chick, she 32 said she like Glorilla. I said the chick that like her man to cum in her food? She said Glorilla was just joking, I told her no man would take her seriously. Why would she even joke like that.

Overall the music is a big component and you will never hear our music say.. I’ll shoot a white person instead of a ninja. Shit don’t even let me get into the family court system. White judges/lawyers but majority black cases!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See the issue is....niccas know what you look like....you have ZERO clue on who J Prince has ties too. So from this interview forward, EVERY TIME you step foot ANYWHERE, you're gonna always have to be on alert. It may be a month, a year, 10 years but regardless how you feel personally about J Prince, sayin fuck his moms, etc. He said a lil too much. Make your point about Takeoff dying under your wing and keep it movin.

I dont know J Prince like that and have only "heard" the stories but if he's anything like what folks be "sayin", then again.....Ol boy shouldnt be breathin much longer but to not make it obvious, they would probably have to wait a lil bit. Haha
Do u know who Hassan Campbell is brah?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hasan Campbell is going to get his ass kicked cause he out there dolo lol he gets on that mic and snaps.

But he's not as bad as Charleston White.....lmao
It's making them Mob Ties look like MOB Clowns..lol

J prince only runs the south and west coast.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
How the fuck you from Jersey and don’t know who Hassan Campbell is?

What the fuck
Shut the fuck up, I’m asking who he is in the sense that dude ain’t relevant like that. Who is he to be getting in the middle of niggas issues like he know these people. Nigga is a midget like you. I don’t worship these so called thugs like you. I had a father growing up.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He a fool he be posting his house(nice spot)and family and shit, he used to make his vidoes in his car and u could see what his neighborhood look like.cats already popped up at his crib before

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn ol boy got y’all shook down there. :lol:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Internet Ties is undefeated and will defeat anyone who's posing as a Giant on the internet.

As JPrince Jr was saying "Playing internet games" well the game hasn't changed only the players and it's ya'll turn cause of the shit that's been happening on your watch,where ever Mob Ties goes and someone has to make things right or you niggas will be force to stand down.

Hasan Campbell needs to just be careful cause the internet knows everything about him and it's sad that someone will step to him to see if he's really about that life cause the internet is an areana that's full of mad jealous souls.As for Charleston White aka Mr.Police he moves right and I doubt anyone catches him no time soon because as he said before that there will come a time where all of what he's doing on the internet will come to an end and you won't hear from him.