J Prince out here talking greasy about Offset. SMFH

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She also grew up in an era where people ate real food and better quality. Things have changed. You better get with the program.
Dude she had her own cook book that I now have a copy of and in that book it was all types of foods you may consider unhealthy she ate all of those things.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Dude she had her own cook book that I now have a copy of and in that book it was all types of foods you may consider unhealthy she ate all of those things.

Moderation is key. Just because she ate them didn't mean she ate them every hour on hour.

When is the last time you ate a salad? An apple? some blueberries? baked fish?? drank water, no soda, juice or sugar-free?

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Moderation is key. Just because she ate them didn't mean she ate them every hour on hour.

When is the last time you ate a salad? An apple? some blueberries? baked fish?? drank water, no soda, juice or sugar-free?
I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner which is three meals a day. The last time I had a doctor’s visit was last month and my doctor said I was in good shape. I walk a lot I have a track around the corner from where I live so I’m always walking that track and burning calories. I eat salads every week I get the Market Salad from Chick-fil-a the one that has fruit on it. I love baked fish I eat it a lot too I always make baked salmon. I do drink sodas but not a lot. I mainly drink water and green tea.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner which is three meals a day. The last time I had a doctor’s visit was last month and my doctor said I was in good shape. I walk a lot I have a track around the corner from where I live so I’m always walking that track and burning calories. I eat salads every week I get the Market Salad from Chick-fil-a the one that has fruit on it. I love baked fish I eat it a lot too I always make baked salmon. I do drink sodas but not a lot. I mainly drink water and green tea.

Good, but just so you know, Chick Fil-A chicken is loaded with extra sodium from the pickle juice brine they use to marinate the chicken.

Still, fried pork chops ain't it.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good, but just so you know, Chick Fil-A chicken is loaded with extra sodium from the pickle juice brine they use to marinate the chicken.

Still, fried pork chops ain't it.
Yeah I’ve heard that about the Chick-Fil-A chicken but it’s not like it’s a lot of chicken pieces on the salad just a few pieces so that shouldn’t hurt none.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I still don’t get your point. He has a lot of family members so you think he gonna shout everybody out? You are too old to be thinking this way. I shouldn’t have even responded to your nonsense.
Well by your admission you stayed over their house a lot, was raised by them, he likes your cooking, ya grew up together, that obviously seems like ya would have a closer bond than most , so why zero recognition of your existence?

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well by your admission you stayed over their house a lot, was raised by them, he likes your cooking, ya grew up together, that obviously seems like ya would have a closer bond than most , so why zero recognition of your existence?
I’m more of a behind the scenes family member. He has offered me a job before as a talent scout for his OVO label but I told him thanks but I’m already tied down with my career. I just talked to his mom yesterday by the way.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m more of a behind the scenes family member. He has offered me a job before as a talent scout for his OVO label but I told him thanks but I’m already tied down with my career. I just talked to his mom yesterday by the way.
Oh behind the scenes like he would walk pass by you in the street and “pretend” not to know you, like his moms acting like she never spoke to you ever, like faking like you never been in each other house type behind the scenes

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Oh behind the scenes like he would walk pass by you in the street and “pretend” not to know you, like his moms acting like she never spoke to you ever, like faking like you never been in each other house type behind the scenes

Drake's mom getting off the phone with @Entrepronegro

200w.gif

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Really don't understand how yall blaming the Prince family for Takeoff murder

Sounds like the same ppl saying Biggie setup Pac

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really don't understand how yall blaming the Prince family for Takeoff murder

Sounds like the same ppl saying Biggie setup Pac

Because someone from their camp swung at Quavo and the dumbass with Quavo instantly went for for his gun.

Quavo was walking away and someone swung at him and Quavo's shooter did what he felt he was supposed to do.

Blame can be placed on Quavo with his words, and the guy in Quavo's camp who shot but someone from the Prince camp swung first.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Because someone from their camp swung at Quavo and the dumbass with Quavo instantly went for for his gun.

Quavo was walking away and someone swung at him and Quavo's shooter did what he felt he was supposed to do.

Blame can be placed on Quavo with his words, and the guy in Quavo's camp who shot but someone from the Prince camp swung first.
The question I asked is still valid tho

How are ppl blaming J. Prince for what happened tho

Trust me i think lil J talking about ppl open cases and responding to rumors all sucker shit but blaming him for what happen is wild

He had 2 family members killed in the last yr and a half he can't control young wild mfers that old head shit don't scare the hot tempered youth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trust me i think lil J talking about ppl open cases and responding to rumors all sucker shit but blaming him for what happen is wild

He had 2 family members killed in the last yr and a half he can't control young wild mfers that old head shit don't scare the hot tempered youth

They're just blaming the entire "MOB TIES" entity, not specifically J. Prince being that he wasn't actually there.

Just him, his company, his lifestyle and what he brings.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

People don't believe the shooter wasn't affiliated with Mob Ties. Even if he really wasn't, it was his son's event and they claim to protect those who "Check in " with them. The story seems to be going in the direction of the Migos team causing the issue, but ultimately if you are hosting and you claim to be the protector you are responsible. Why would anyone except Mob Ties members even be allowed to have a weapon at their event. J Prince technically runs MT not his son so he's responsible for his sons mistakes.

Even if Migos team was going to accept thier side caused the death and decided to walk away , no one should be speaking on it one way or the other. Not only does J Prince keep talking about it, but now he is outright threatening people and trying to reduce the chances of others stepping in by claiming people are snitching. He's basically making it to the point where people will feel the need to respond. J Prince is literally disrespecting their family at this point along with the sending flowers to them for the funeral. All while pretending like he is just protecting their image.

Million dollar worth of game should not have done the interview. All the interview did was escalate a situation that was already volatile. Neither side should be given a platform if they are going to discuss this.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People don't believe the shooter wasn't affiliated with Mob Ties. Even if he really wasn't, it was his son's event and they claim to protect those who "Check in " with them. The story seems to be going in the direction of the Migos team causing the issue, but ultimately if you are hosting and you claim to be the protector you are responsible. Why would anyone except Mob Ties members even be allowed to have a weapon at their event. J Prince technically runs MT not his son so he's responsible for his sons mistakes.

Even if Migos team was going to accept thier side caused the death and decided to walk away , no one should be speaking on it one way or the other. Not only does J Prince keep talking about it, but now he is outright threatening people and trying to reduce the chances of others stepping in by claiming people are snitching. He's basically making it to the point where people will feel the need to respond. J Prince is literally disrespecting their family at this point along with the sending flowers to them for the funeral. All while pretending like he is just protecting their image.

Million dollar worth of game should not have done the interview. All the interview did was escalate a situation that was already volatile. Neither side should be given a platform if they are going to discuss this.
That last paragraph was golden.. it makes me wonder if that whole people be paying some of these podcast people to be interviewed is true.. all of a sudden everybody wants to interview j prince and his son yeah right sounds like he paying podcast to feature on them (or in his case strongarming them) to clear his name but fucking up and talking shit on there

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This whole thing is wild. The Prince Family just needs to stop talking. I understand trying to save the brand and save face, but at this point it’s doing more damage than good. J. Prince should return to being an underground figure, not the head of the snake. He shouldn’t be out front doing interviews. Let his rep do the talking for him like in the past.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Smfh this is clown shit, why don’t he call offset and tell him this instead of post a god damn video. This makes him look like a straight up clown. Nigga 60 years old acting like these skinny jean dweebs

Well to be fair his generation wore skinny jeans first :dunno:

But since Offset addressed his issue with J Prince on the internet, Prince responded to him in the same fashion.

And yes clown shit, especially because it sounded like he was reading it :lol:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Well to be fair his generation wore skinny jeans first :dunno:

But since Offset addressed his issue with J Prince on the internet, Prince responded to him in the same fashion.

And yes clown shit, especially because it sounded like he was reading it :lol:
He looking like a bozo , after offset addressed him he said pick up the phone. No , what James Prince does is run to the gram with a prepared script. Lmbaoooooo WWE ass niggas

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My money's on Offset making a threat to his son's life
At what point does he sit his son's down and explain to them that he went through all of the gangster shit so they wouldn't have to?when you believe you're bigger than the program and untouchable....from this point on there's only three options they can choose from but remember only one survives.Good Luck to the Prince family....

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jprince is doing what he said he hated doing 'lip wrestling' on the internet with people and all he's,his goofy ass son and Slob Marley doing is putting that street energy out there and them younger cats in ATL has something to prove and they just might take on the challenge,especially in ATL.It may never be Jprince but Jr will get his shit shot up for sure in the ATL streets,just to make a point.

What he should of did was keep it civil,send his condolences, got old ass off of that mic and tell JR to shut up and go sit his dumbass down before it's his funeral or prison visit that he has to go to.

Mob Ties,take them stupid ass hats off,knowing the feds have been trying to get you for decades and now you and your sons are teasing them with "Mob Ties" which is nothing more than a gang let them tell it.

You see what the internet will make old gangster do,make out to be old fools and after the backlash he'll say "What I said was taken outta context and they edited my words".Silence is the best weapon in this situation and Offset is their cousin it's blood that bonds them which is more than just some words and the Prince's are wrong,they shouldn't of even mentioned him.

To keep it real the 'Mob Ties' can't handle Sauce Walka and his camp so why are they trying to take on everyone else....
Drop mic