J Prince out here talking greasy about Offset. SMFH

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Put the Pom Poms down my guy. Good Lawd. Smfh FYI J Prince Jr is a fake thug that went to private school.
Me commenting on a thread is now I’m holding Pom Pom. I don’t know nothing about J Prince Jr. I came up on Scarface with J Prince on the intro.
You‘ve been slobin’ Jprince all day. All it take is nothing to lose and 1 bullet
Cut the gay shit out you could’ve left that homo line out. You talking one bullet and all it takes. But the man talking greasy about Offset after Takeoff got killed with no retaliation.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why he never shouted you out in a song?
Why would he? I’m not around his crew I’m not apart of OVO I’m just a family member. I got his number though and he has mine we talk from time to time. I talk to his mom more often though I’m closer with her cause she helped raise me as a youngster when my mom would go and stay with my dad in Ghana for short periods of the time.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is why I like that One eye Charleston guy. I’ve never been for nigga shit. I don’t dress or act like a gangster. It’s always black people against each other. I’ll call the police and save my bullets.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Why would he? I’m not around his crew I’m not apart of OVO I’m just a family member. I got his number though and he has mine we talk from time to time. I talk to his mom more often though I’m closer with her cause she helped raise me as a youngster when my mom would go and stay with my dad in Ghana for short periods of the time.

So you and Obama have a lot in common.

I'ma start calling you Fat Obama

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh boy here we go with the J Prince is a bulletproof Cyborg with a million killers non sense. Anybody can get touched and there’s a nigga running around Houston right now that constantly be clowning J Prince and ain’t shit being done to him.
J Prince have a clear warning. If you ain’t about that life it is better to just sit down and move on.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1) the timing of this interview right before the take off tribute on the Grammys seemed tasteless and strategic.
2)mentioning what offset said public ally also seems strategic and almost like preparing him for a line up

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of things I seen wrong with this interview.
1 him trying to clear things up is called snitching. He blatenlety says migo bands drew first. That’s a statement.
2 j prince jr literally throws boosie under the bus. Wtf boosie got to do with this

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
From what I see, all that nigga do is pay 4 or 5 flunkies to walk around wit him so he'll look important. Other than that and what used to be rap a lot 30 yrs ago, what do dude actually do
I visited a prominent church In Houston about 4 years ago and unbeknownst to me, J Prince was a guest and talking about his book, Respect. He sat on the front pew next to the pastor but he had 3 big, burly guys sitting directly behind him on the second row. I have never seen so many people intimidated because it looked like a scene out of a Hollywood movie. I was like “This is ridiculous!”

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
I visited a prominent church In Houston about 4 years ago and unbeknownst to me, J Prince was a guest and talking about his book, Respect. He sat on the front pew next to the pastor but he had 3 big, burly guys sitting directly behind him on the second row. I have never seen so many people intimidated because it looked like a scene out of a Hollywood movie. I was like “This is ridiculous!”
:smh:
It's only one book that should be pushed or talked about during church and whatever that nigga was talkin bout, I'm sure wasn't it.
Lightning shoulda struck him & the pastor.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JPrince is goofy :lol:

Not sure if he has juice or whatever but cat is 58 years old in 20 something year old kid business. Def not how an elder-statesmen should be talking. I do believe at one time before the internet maybe he was revered but I guess for some it's a classic case of never meeting or your heroes or seeing them do interviews.

He sound like an old teenager

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Who was that jeweler that got killed with J Prince and that Mob Ties bullshit?

Too many people have gotten killed behind this fool, why havent the feds built a case yet or are they? Or does J Prince have connections that well to keep him out of jail.

Because Takeoff should've been the last straw but this no snitching shit has ruined generations of Black men and law enforcement will allow it and wait for us to wipe each other out.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Who was that jeweler that got killed with J Prince and that Mob Ties bullshit?

Too many people have gotten killed behind this fool, why havent the feds built a case yet or are they? Or does J Prince have connections that well to keep him out of jail.

Because Takeoff should've been the last straw but this no snitching shit has ruined generations of Black men and law enforcement will allow it and wait for us to wipe each other out.
Rumor is he’s a federal informant lol.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're as close as you claim, he would have. I'm not related to JT Money, but he shouted me out on one of the Poison Clan songs, but then again, he actually KNEW me.
I still don’t get your point. He has a lot of family members so you think he gonna shout everybody out? You are too old to be thinking this way. I shouldn’t have even responded to your nonsense.