J Prince out here talking greasy about Offset. SMFH

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I dislike his fake tough son and he does overplay the mafia shtick, but the reality is that most of the people that JPrince had beef with apologized. I was impressed when that Bronx dude was talking shit then a week later JPrince was in the Bronx next to him with his artist's chains while dude was looking humble next to him. Baton Rouge is dangerous as hell and none of thoise cats back down to anybody but JPrince had NBA YoungBoy's brother vouching for him when he and NBA Youngboy had words. The only one who openly did not give a fck about JPrince and was comfortable was Baby.
You talking about young 120 pound skinny jean niggas and Kanye. When Sauce Walka apologizes then maybe. Offset also don’t seem to give any fucks about this dude.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew rap-a-lot and JPrince power wasn't what he claimed it to be especially after Jay-z's 'Big Pimp' with Bun B & Pimp C blew up and all of those Houston rappers that came out after and 98% of them didn't sign nor do any work with Rap-a-lot records.
Mind you JPrince has a spread sheet in the XXL mag with him and all of the big named artist in Houston at that time and only two of them were his artist,Bun and Pimp.....but JPrince is a boss.

Jprince is the reason why the Geto boys could never come together and get shit right,cause he used Face,he used them as a whole and he was contractually the fourth member of the group so every show where they performed it had to be split four ways whether he was there or not.He also fucked Face on his publishing so he wasn't getting the bulk of that,only a smaller percentage cause JPrince was looking out for his best interest so he and they wouldn't blow it on drugs.....Face and Bushwick had to ask Jprince for money to pay their bills,thus is the reason why they broke up and was finally allowed to sign with other lables,Face went to DefJam and Kanye did a of his production which was a favor cause Face was Broke,on his ass.
Willie D talk that shit be he doesn't tell the truth about JPrince and isn't it funny he didn't go on his internet platform to speak when he has a huge following?Willie D don't fuck with him like that.He also did Big Mike the same way,had him writing for his artist,songs and idea's but when it was time to pay he wanted to spoon feed him,a man with a family,til he got tired and set one of rap-a-lot building on fire,went to prison,got out and moved back to New Orleans where he put out his best album to date without rap-a-lot and if JPrince wasn't such a bitch do you know how many more copies he would of sold with their push?The Gangster overrides the business sense and he fucked himself again.

Fuck JPrince....

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shit like this gets on my mufuckin nerves. if you mad at somebody. quit wasting energy and reach out to em. haven't followed what j prince been doing in years but thought he was smarter than this. apparently not.

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
Our (the black community) keep romanticizing these coonish clowns & propping them up when for the most part they do very little positive for our communities.
From what I see, all that nigga do is pay 4 or 5 flunkies to walk around wit him so he'll look important. Other than that and what used to be rap a lot 30 yrs ago, what do dude actually do

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man lost his nephew and the dude got arrested. What is Quavo to say? I’m kill jprince jr etc?

He talk a lot on record, his nephew got hit and he made a miss you song. (Which is good imo) But he didn’t make no diss record towards none of them. The guy got arrested look like the fall guy in my opinion. J.Prince rap sheet way longer than Offset. You can hear in Prince voice he not playing, listen to Offset his voice is real sketchy he don’t want them problems.

J Prince Jr would mop the floor with Offset. Always remember when Pusha T was beefing with Drake. Prince stopped that shit, said he fucking up his money with the book.

Lil Flip and Slim Thug had beef Prince stopped that to and put them all on the cover of XXL. If y’all think Offset can fuck with J Prince y’all bugging.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He talk a lot on record, his nephew got hit and he made a miss you song. (Which is good imo) But he didn’t make no diss record towards none of them. The guy got arrested look like the fall guy in my opinion. J.Prince rap sheet way longer than Offset. You can hear in Prince voice he not playing, listen to Offset his voice is real sketchy he don’t want them problems.

J Prince Jr would mop the floor with Offset. Always remember when Pusha T was beefing with Drake. Prince stopped that shit, said he fucking up his money with the book.

Lil Flip and Slim Thug had beef Prince stopped that to and put them all on the cover of XXL. If y’all think Offset can fuck with J Prince y’all bugging.

Doubt anybody would put a reg rapper over somebody who has been in the industry connecting with plenty of ppl in the industry and the underworld

But some of yall sound like groupies

How about Offset sounds like the one right in this situation J Prince online doing sucker shit

One thing yall leaving out he only stopped Drake from responding but Pusha still played lil J out saying he never met him, don't know him and he went on a book tour based off my beef with Drake

Pusha also said his old head personally called J. Prince ato spoke to him in which J.Prince said dude spoke to him inappropriately but it will be touched on WELL IT WAS NEVER TOUCHED ON

Its gangstas everywhere

Ppl not scared of him like yall think but we'll allow yall to be groupies

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Put the Pom Poms down my guy. Good Lawd. Smfh FYI J Prince Jr is a fake thug that went to private school.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I dislike his fake tough son and he does overplay the mafia shtick, but the reality is that most of the people that JPrince had beef with apologized. I was impressed when that Bronx dude was talking shit then a week later JPrince was in the Bronx next to him with his artist's chains while dude was looking humble next to him. Baton Rouge is dangerous as hell and none of thoise cats back down to anybody but JPrince had NBA YoungBoy's brother vouching for him when he and NBA Youngboy had words. The only one who openly did not give a fck about JPrince and was comfortable was Baby.

50 got at him a few years ago with no repercussions.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the meantime, Zimmerman is still walking around like ain’t shit happened.

Is Zimmerman involved in Mob Ties business?

Is Zimmerman involved in street activities or are you saying that since killers are already killing, that they should go look for Zimmerman too since they’re already killing?

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man ANYONE can be touched, Offset doesn't have to be hood or street or anything else as long as you got wolves that are ready to get down you can get someone got.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
J Prince really could’ve left that out of the video and Gillie and Wallo should’ve edited that part of the video out.

That part didn’t need to be seen because it‘ll cause nothing but negativity.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black folks and boogie men it's been holding the race back for years :smh:. Jay P is not invincible. All this fake gangster and a gentleman bullshit done went to his head. It's plain to see he was more in the shadows back in the day. He's getting all this exposure now and he likes it. The things he complain about other people doing now he's doing it. Let's be honest all he does is extort people rappers boxers etc...He doesn't realize how stupid he looks telling Offset don't make him feel that he has to defend himself :smh:. He even says he responding to what other people told him. This dude is a 58 years old clown. I actually bought this dude book too smh lol

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You‘ve been slobin’ Jprince all day. All it take is nothing to lose and 1 bullet

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
His forehead needs to check in with his hairline :lol:

the-office-stanley.gif

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall niggas talking like yall know these niggas.
Yall aint plugged.
Aint shit gonna happen to no one.