Is there still any doubt that this is a white man?

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
what the fuck is he talking about.

Both of them have failed on COVID. Biden just has the luck of having a vaccine generated during his term. Trump initiated the vaccine once his back was against the wall from all the denying bullshit he pulled.

Biden hasn't figured out how to push the vaccine legally to the tinfoil hat wearers.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what the fuck is he talking about.

Both of them have failed on COVID. Biden just has the luck of having a vaccine generated during his term. Trump initiated the vaccine once his back was against the wall from all the denying bullshit he pulled.

Biden hasn't figured out how to push the vaccine legally to the tinfoil hat wearers.

How has Biden failed on Covid?? It's not his fault half of this country is full of idiots

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
How has Biden failed on Covid?? It's not his fault half of this country is full of idiots
Biden clearly failed on Covid, there are higher death counts in 2021 than 2020. One year in and no research on effective treatments, just pushing vaccines on every man woman and child while Covid cases/deaths continue to rise.

That being said, Trump failed miserably on Covid, and just about anything else. Anyone that says Trump was “better” than Biden on Covid is a suspected White supremacist.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Biden clearly failed on Covid, there are higher death counts in 2021 than 2020. One year in and no research on effective treatments, just pushing vaccines on every man woman and child while Covid cases/deaths continue to rise.

That being said, Trump failed miserably on Covid, and just about anything else. Anyone that says Trump was “better” than Biden on Covid is a suspected White supremacist.

What is the difference in death rates for vaccinated vs unvaccinated?

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

The high death count for 2021
is because trump sat on his fat
ass and did nothing. By the
time Biden was sworn in in
January, the death rate was at
it's all time high. Biden came in
and actually got people
vaccinated and the death rate
started going down and
is still down.

shut-up-shut-yo-goddamn-ass-up.gif

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I want to hear your big brain explanation of why there is a higher death count in 2021 than 2020.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There was no Delta variant in 2020 and the
Higher death rates are from Red States that are full of conspiracy theorist, no masks, and anti-vaxxers who spread bullshit like the bullshit you spread on bgol.....I'll give him a pass

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The high death count for 2021
is because trump sat on his fat
ass and did nothing. By the
time Biden was sworn in in
January, the death rate was at
it's all time high. Biden came in
and actually got people
vaccinated and the death rate
started going down and
is still down.

shut-up-shut-yo-goddamn-ass-up.gif
Don’t fall for that higher death count in 2021 than 2020 bullshit. They’re counting deaths worldwide and pretending its Biden’s fault for the shit happening in India, UK and those impoverished countries that couldn’t get the vaccine early enough, all ignoring the drop in deaths in the US.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

You dumb as fuck

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Don’t fall for that higher death count in 2021 than 2020 bullshit. They’re counting deaths worldwide and pretending its Biden’s fault for the shit happening in India, UK and those impoverished countries that couldn’t get the vaccine early enough, all ignoring the drop in deaths in the US.

According to "the statistics", the US has already had more deaths in 2021 than in 2020 and we still have about 5 more weeks in this year. Right after the election this time last year, the virus was at warp speed because trump still didn't take the virus serious enough to make it priority #1 like Biden did when he set foot into the WH in late January. The following several months was a disaster but luckily we finally had a POTUS that gave a fuck and sold the vaccine to the people and deaths are much lower now but high 2021 death rate is because of lag time from the inept previous administration.

Last edited:

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
I want to hear your big brain explanation of why there is a higher death count in 2021 than 2020.
The higher death count is a result of no lockdowns, and a greater Covid spread. It also points out an inconvenient fact that Covid typically kills only people with comorbidities. Those people are the least likely to be saved by the vaccine. The average age for a Covid death in the US is 77 years old.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to "the statistics", the US has already had more deaths in 2021 than in 2020 and we still have about 5 more weeks in this year. Right after the election this time last year, the virus was at warp speed because trump still didn't take the virus serious enough to make it priority #1 like Biden did when he set foot into the WH in late January. The following several months was a disaster but luckily we finally had a POTUS that gave a fuck and sold the vaccine to the people and deaths are much lower now but high 2021 death rate is because of lag time from the inept previous administration.
My bad. If I’m wrong, then I don’t mind admitting it:cool:
:cheers:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Which mods did that trumpasswiper send pm's to?
that cracker never sent me no such pm. I even just checked my pm's, went all the way back to 2015.
Didn't really need to as thats one pm I would remember as I would still be clowning that redneck.
Go check my thread he said he messaged the mods about his Blackness.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Sure he did

From your thread:

He sent a pic of a melaninated hand next to a list of demands on November 1, 2020 5:18PM. I to which I replied the original post was made Wednesday Ocktober 28th 11:13AM

I didn't save anyone. You failed to post the hand that day.

It's not a technicality. You did not meet the challenge in a timely manner as indicated in the original post.
It's a picture showing a hand partially with two fingers extended. With a note to the left and a white background.
:lol: It took 5 days to post the pic. However he had posted some demands the same day on the first page. It took from the 28th of Ocktober to the 1st of November to get a hand pic.
3gqbYQ.png

We stay watching.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
He sent the PM to a few of us. I left the conversation. So I don't have a link to it. The shit was lame. It takes less than 5 minutes to take a hand pic. Upload the pic. Then post the pic.