Is there still any doubt that this is a white man?

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He did the same thing in response to me in the Trump thread about him being booed in Houston... that white boy be on one... and think nobody is watching... literally said the same exact thing you quoted him in making this thread
He came at me too when I called him on his Trump bullshit in that same thread... and shut up when I hit him with facts. He is DEFINATELY a CAC.

FHfoTrbXMAMoqR_

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered

He was born trash. He will always be a fucking Pro-White Trump ball-lickin' piece of shit. When 2024 gets here he'll be all gitty with excitement when his racist zaddy trump will be dominating the airwaves again with his run for the presidency. Fuck him FOREVER!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I asked HNIC to ban me if that cracka could post his hand. He wouldn’t do it . Instead he messaged all the mods to plead with them that he is Black. He’s white as fuck

I recall him sending a handwritten note, and then a separate hand pic a week or so later, as "proof" to a few mods. :roflmao: :lol:

It's like dude spent a few days ordering nuff deliveries. Until finally getting what he considered a "Black" enough man to hand pose for the pic.

Where’s XCactors hand?

Here it is, with the filter partially enabled:
6532648f0d6abed762508dbdfc467b3a.jpg

Cac saw Bruh walking up with the pizza and was like “FINALLY!!!!!”
delivery-concept-portrait-handsome-african-american-pizza-man-isolated-grey-studio-background-copy-space-135797452.jpg

"Hey brotherrrrrr, here's your tip and ohhhh, before you go, uhhh, this may sound a bit strange but here me out....."

Last edited:

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
You clearly are one uninformed loud and stupid motherfucker.
What are the effective treatments that he came up with? He’s limiting the use of monoclonal antibodies, which were developed under Trump.

The vaccine is not a “treatment” for Covid, it’s a preventative measure.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
What are the effective treatments that he came up with? He’s limiting the use of monoclonal antibodies, which were developed under Trump.

cot damn youre stupid.

your question is loaded with your misunderstanding of what a president's responsibilities are, the dishonesty of the right's politicizing this pandemic, the dismissal of antivaxers ticking up the covid death rates and igorance of the existence of Pfizer’s Paxlovid and Merck’s molnupiravir.

you're a fucking asshole.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Presidents don't come up with treatments dumb ass. Monoclonal antibodies been around since the 80's. Trump ain't do shit coon.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm lifted and as soon as I read that I just started laughing..

That mofokr just attention ho'n

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I'm lifted and as soon as I read that I just started laughing..

That mofokr just attention ho'n
Naw that deranged honky really believes this non sense. He also thinks Kobe Bryant deserved to die because he’s a “Luciferian”. Whatever the fuck that means

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man have you tried the Weed Syrup? It’s like weed codein. Nigga. I take 40mg shots. I be seeing pink rabbits and green dogs.

Not Syrup but a liquid you can take by the spoonful or add to a beverage.

Ima have to look for that syrup.Do they have it in the dispensaries or is it some street pharmacology?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Not Syrup but a liquid you can take by the spoonful or add to a beverage.

Ima have to look for that syrup.Do they have it in the dispensaries or is it some street pharmacology?
Naw I get it delivered from a local dispensary. It’s $100 per bottle . Great price for 1000 mg

298619_pinklemonade-syrup-weedmaps_copy.png

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
what the fuck is he talking about.

Both of them have failed on COVID. Biden just has the luck of having a vaccine generated during his term. Trump initiated the vaccine once his back was against the wall from all the denying bullshit he pulled.

Biden hasn't figured out how to push the vaccine legally to the tinfoil hat wearers.

The vaccine was developed during Trump's term. That's why Mike Pence got vaccinated on live TV. However, Biden was the one who distributed it.

IMO Biden did a good job at this. The local YMCA even went door to door in my neighborhood offering leftover vaccines to anyone who wanted them. I got mine at a train station. Free, simple, effective.

To those that say that Biden only handled vaccines instead of treatments I encourage you to look up Paxlovid.

That said, the main difference between Biden and Trump was that Biden actually followed the national disease protocol. The same one that was used for the swine flu outbreak back in 2008. That disease protocol is the same reason you haven't heard much about monkeypox lately.