Over 100,000 Movies ❤ 420,00 Scenes with Previews ❤ Try it for $2.99

Is there still any doubt that this is a white man?

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
He sent the PM to a few of us. I left the conversation. So I don't have a link to it. The shit was lame. It takes less than 5 minutes to take a hand pic. Upload the pic. Then post the pic.
i see,

stevie wonder can see that shithead is a cac.
other than to kick that trumpslave in the teeth i have zero time to waste on it.
some of these cats have convos and make dedicated threads.

i say bring back esco, all is forgiven.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
i see,

stevie wonder can see that shithead is a cac.
other than to kick that trumpslave in the teeth i have zero time to waste on it.
some of these cats have convos and make dedicated threads.

i say bring back esco, all is forgiven.
It's like dude spent a few days ordering nuff deliveries. Until finally getting what he considered a "Black" enough man to hand pose for the pic.

mcguyver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which mods did that trumpasswiper send pm's to?
that cracker never sent me no such pm. I even just checked my pm's, went all the way back to 2015.
Didn't really need to as thats one pm I would remember as I would still be clowning that redneck.

I think it was only Lexx.

Reactions: TEN

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
this isn't new though. I've had him on ignore for YEARS. everyone knew he was a genetic mutation. He's one of those whites that think he is smarter than everyone else black because he's not smart enough to be relevant in the white community and isn't smarter than the group he wants to demonize to make himself feel better because everyone knows who he is. But he is clueless about this. So he spends his time fantasizing and hating black men online throughout the day because his life experience on a daily basis has proven useless and unneeded to the most basic job duties. This is what's left of it.

Over 100,000 Movies ❤ 420,00 Scenes with Previews ❤ Try it for $2.99