{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are the best mags and drums to run on a 300 blackout... been running standard magpul 556 with no problems but i want everything matching

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are the best mags and drums to run on a 300 blackout... been running standard magpul 556 with no problems but i want everything matching
No need to reinvent the wheel, continue to use what works. I use exclusively Magpul for my .300, I stenciled .300 on them to allow for easy identification.
As far as drums are concerned, I have a few. But, never found a practical use for them in semi's. If you still want to try one out, I'd snatch a Magpul D-60.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No need to reinvent the wheel, continue to use what works. I use exclusively Magpul for my .300, I stenciled .300 on them to allow for easy identification.
As far as drums are concerned, I have a few. But, never found a practical use for them in semi's. If you still want to try one out, I'd snatch a Magpul D-60.
Magpul makes magazines for 300BLK, now.

I use magpul 5.56 mags. I bought a couple 300 Blk mags but I couldn’t tell the difference.

I went on eBay and bought some bands that you put on the body of the mag to identify 300 Blk and whether it’s supersonic or subsonic ammo.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally updated the red dot (Holosun HS510c) and pistol grip (Fab Defense Gradus) on my AR. Only thing remaining now is a tactical light. Can't wait til ammo is available at regular prices so I can take her out to the range.
136377751_10164869090970694_6748393759942599373_o.jpg

I'll wait til my next AR build to go with a longer range setup with a scope and more heavy duty caliber like 6mm ARC or .308 or 6.5 Creedmoor

I love my Holosun 510C.

Nothing better than the shake awake.

Mine is co-witnessed with the iron sights.

Last edited:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
@bbuzzard u know what's the worst thing bout that video with the chick going full dumb dumb ditty at the range? The comments on the post as well as the original IG video. Ppl were laughing as if she didn't just damn near kill herself & others in the vicinity. I saw another video that had more of what happened right before she started shooting and her trigger discipline was deplorable. Where were the LPOs? Why was she allowed in wearing them fluffy slippers? Whoever took her there needs to be banned too cuz they didn't give her any guidance or stopped her once it became obvious she didn't know what she was doing. :smh:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Took the G48 to the range today. Good lord the stock Glock trigger is terrible. It was even heavier than I thought from when I was dry firing it. Plus the grooves on the trigger itself felt terrible while live firing. Almost all my shots were tailing off to the left. It wasn't until I placed the tip of my finger on the trigger that I actually started hitting dead on center. Left the range and immediately went to the gun store where I bought it and copped an Apex trigger and Trijicon HD XR night sights. I installed the Apex trigger and the feeling is already better. Going back to the range in the morning to give her another run
149507835_413028159762872_4430816668301714844_n.jpg

149922157_261802805341004_5447629239184844295_n.jpg

Playerz007

Star
BGOL Investor
Just checking, when you out in the garage, yard is a piece close by? I live in redneck town so a piece is always within hand length.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Just checking, when you out in the garage, yard is a piece close by? I live in redneck town so a piece is always within hand length.
I live in the city, and the S&W M&P .45 is always by my side, whether in the ride or mancave.
I don't leave the house without my P365. When I get my holsters for my Glock 48, then that'll be on me whenever I feel like taking a break from the P365

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
You get it yet?
I tried. Went to a local store that was listed as an authorized retailer but they didn't get it in. All the other shops didn't have any either and the usual online sites are listed as either sold out or pre-order. The craziness on gunbroker is beyond amazing. Gun retails for $649 yet I actually saw an auction going for well over $1K and still had 5 days left for more bids :smh: