{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Was going to get a Turkish shotgun but they had a Benelli Nova for about 100 more so went with that instead...haven't even practiced with it yet...guess I better jump on it
How much did that Beneli run and would you buy it over a Mossberg 500 or Remington 870?

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
How much did that Beneli run and would you buy it over a Mossberg 500 or Remington 870?
Wrong man to ask Boss...dont know shit bout guns...I would have bought Mossberg if it was there as it seems to be considered the standard...cost around 450 which was inflated (bought in October) but not terribly inflated...I know the 3 of them are considered the best of the more regular, affordable shotguns and are considered a step above Turkish guns

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got one but too big to keep hidden from he kiddies. Keep the Niner in the safe, keep the alarm on at night, helps me sleep tight. Got my mossy years ago, used for like $150, couldnt' resist. I want to upgrade to a semi-auto shotty. Like the Mossy 930
I'd like a JM Pro 930 if/when prices fall a little

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fresh off the bench... well I actually finished this last week.
F2DXINQ.jpg
Bruh, please tell me the benefit of all that red shit?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are

What are you running or planning on running for illumination on your bedside weapon?
Night sights & light good enough? I think the light i have is an Olight Mini PL-2 valkyrie on FNX-FOE FEEVAH

I know you have some rds or rmr experience, I have no knowledge of or experience with anything beyond Night sights & light.

Last edited:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I personally felt scrutinized a couple of times at my range but I stood my ground and showed them their concerns were unfounded...the latest set of RO seem to be less friendly than in the past but I'm sure I know why. Fuck dem honkys

Stop going! Spend your time & dime elsewhere!

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Night sights & light good enough? I think the light i have is an Olight Mini PL-2 valkyrie on FNX-FOE FEEVAH

I know you have some rds or rmr experience, I have no knowledge of or experience with anything beyond Night sights & light.

Night sights and weapons light were what I ran for years on my HD FA's. I just recently switched over to RDS', I have to train more with my RDS in low/no light scenarios. I have a few Olight weapon and EDC lights, they are a great value for the price point.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody upgrade their 500 with this?
623LMG-B-isoL__22735.1566427609.1280.1280-1000x1000.jpg

I see one for sale at $175, not sure tho

I have an older model (incandesant bulb) on my 590, it's a nice piece of kit. One of the cleaner options of adding a weapon light to a Mossy. FWIW Streamlight TL-Racker is cheaper and has more lumens.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Stop going! Spend your time & dime elsewhere!
I hear you but it's not that simple...We need to infiltrate these suspect ranges and get the equal respect as a shooter, regardless of background. I had some RO's feening on some of the shit I bring out but that camaraderie ain't consistent as it should be...in the meantime, fuck them crakkkas

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you but it's not that simple...We need to infiltrate these suspect ranges and get the equal respect as a shooter, regardless of background. I had some RO's feening on some of the shit I bring out but that camaraderie ain't consistent as it should be...in the meantime, fuck them crakkkas
Man, I'm of a different mind. I ain't begging for nobody respect, especially some CACs that's benefitting off my presence & time.

Fuck em!

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I didn't like the 43 when I held it, but I've been thinking about getting one for the armory for any women in my life. Now I see he has a 15 rd mag for it which makes it attractive, but I'm not a fan of aftermarket parts that only work with other aftermarket parts. He talks about the aftermarket mag release that allows him to use the 15 rd mag.

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
not as vicious of a recoil like the Mossberg.
handles nicely. i need to reup my hunting license so i can dust off some turkeys with it.
Have you used minishells with the Mossberg? If so, is there a difference in the recoil?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I didn't like the 43 when I held it, but I've been thinking about getting one for the armory for any women in my life. Now I see he has a 15 rd mag for it which makes it attractive, but I'm not a fan of aftermarket parts that only work with other aftermarket parts. He talks about the aftermarket mag release that allows him to use the 15 rd mag.
Main thing keeping me from getting any Glocks are their grip angles. Last time I tried one, it hurt just to hold it. I was accurate but it was beyond uncomfortable. VP9 is by far my most comfortable piece but all of my other pistols are fine as well when I hold them.