{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I tried. Went to a local store that was listed as an authorized retailer but they didn't get it in. All the other shops didn't have any either and the usual online sites are listed as either sold out or pre-order. The craziness on gunbroker is beyond amazing. Gun retails for $649 yet I actually saw an auction going for well over $1K and still had 5 days left for more bids :smh:

When I was looking for the Axis II Precision I saw the same shit. Thing is $799 but some Ass holes had it listed for $1500 :hmm: Really mfs? Told them kiss my ass!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Im surprised he put the Beretta 9mm on the list and didn’t say anything about the slide biting you. That’s happened a few times over the years I carried it in the military and in competition shoots where that slide will slice you if you not careful. Was running to the next targets in completion and noticed a nice trickle of blood on my hand. Said yep, it bit me lol kept going then hopped on that 240B!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Crazy thing is the listings I saw started off at either just below or at the MSRP price. The bidding is what ballooned up to that $1K+ amount

Fuck them. Get on the internet and scour it until you find someone selling at true retail. I found a few great deals at Cabelas, Academy, Primary Arms and another dealer out in Texas. These jerks just greedy because of how things are now.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Fuck them. Get on the internet and scour it until you find someone selling at true retail. I found a few great deals at Cabelas, Academy, Primary Arms and another dealer out in Texas. These jerks just greedy because of how things are now.
Cabella's/Bass Pro Shop are selling it for $600 but don't have it in stock. Another online retailer in Greensboro, which is about an hour from me, is selling it at MSRP for pick up but it won't be available until March

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Im surprised he put the Beretta 9mm on the list and didn’t say anything about the slide biting you. That’s happened a few times over the years I carried it in the military and in competition shoots where that slide will slice you if you not careful. Was running to the next targets in completion and noticed a nice trickle of blood on my hand. Said yep, it bit me lol kept going then hopped on that 240B!
I got 4 pistols on that list (Canik TP9SFX, HK VP9, Sig P365 & Glock 48 which is the same as the G43 he listed but just with a longer barrel) & hopefully will be adding that Walther PDP to it soon as well

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I got that 92FS. Love it. Feels good.
I'm a self-admitted glock 9mm hater. They are great guns; I just don't like the feel.
I'm kinda checking for that Sig P365. Might scoop one.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I got that 92FS. Love it. Feels good.
I'm a self-admitted glock 9mm hater. They are great guns; I just don't like the feel.
I'm kinda checking for that Sig P365. Might scoop one.
I don't like the way Glock pistols in general feel either. The grip angle hurts my hand. The only ones that don't feel that way are the Glock 43x & Glock 48 since they're single stack & not as wide. The P365 is great & not as snappy as I thought it would be for its size. My VP9 is by far the most comfortable piece I own.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
You get it yet?

I went to my gun range store Today and asked for this pistol. Old timer behind the counter got annoyed like I had asked to fuck his wife or sister or something :confused: then went into this long spill about how YouTube was blowing up about this gun and I’m like hey, if you don’t have the gun just say that and let me know when you’ll get it.:hmm: All that other shit is neither here nor there. Ol crusty bastard.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I went to my gun range store Today and asked for this pistol. Old timer behind the counter got annoyed like I had asked to fuck his wife or sister or something :confused: then went into this long spill about how YouTube was blowing up about this gun and I’m like hey, if you don’t have the gun just say that and let me know when you’ll get it.:hmm: All that other shit is neither here nor there. Ol crusty bastard.
Bro the PDP bout to be like the PS5 of the gun world

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
^Agreed, the regular YouTubers are singing it's praises very early out.
I have to get some trigger time, (or at least finger bang one) before I jump on board. I wasn't overly impressed with the last 3 Walther offerings.
I haven't seen 1 review that has found anything that would make me question whether it's a good pistol or not. I especially like that both Honest Outlaw & Sootch00 pointed out the flaws in the PPQ that were corrected on the PDP. I've never owned a Walther but have heard the similarities between them & HK are very close. I luv my VP9 so getting another pistol with similar ergonomics but with a better trigger, grip texture and modularity are definitely appealing

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't seen 1 review that has found anything that would make me question whether it's a good pistol or not. I especially like that both Honest Outlaw & Sootch00 pointed out the flaws in the PPQ that were corrected on the PDP. I've never owned a Walther but have heard the similarities between them & HK are very close. I luv my VP9 so getting another pistol with similar ergonomics but with a better trigger, grip texture and modularity are definitely appealing

IMHO there's not much different that a manufacture can do the a poly striker fired pistol platform. It comes down to one's personal taste. I've tried and owned almost all of them out there. I haven't encountered anything earth shattering in a while. Out of the box triggers and size (in terms of sub compact offerings) would be the exceptions. Any time I hear, brand A being compared to brand Z, I just look to brand Z for my purchase. I suspect the PDP, will follow this narrative. With that said, I probably will obtain one for research purposes... :dunno:
:lol:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
next on my list is a Saiga-12
the next gun show is in March......gotta make sure i get there early

if i cant find one.....then....

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I knew the glock 19 would be 1# on the list. That is a hell of a gun. Fuck the haters. I was able to get a guide rod on sale and that gun shoots very crisp.
Not mad at Glocks, but the M&P .45 just feels so much better to me. Either way, you can't lose.

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not mad at Glocks, but the M&P .45 just feels so much better to me. Either way, you can't lose.

Maybe I just like what I like. I like the glock 19 so much I am seriously considering buying a second 19. It might be bad because their are other good pistols out here, but that gun makes you fall in love....

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Maybe I just like what I like. I like the glock 19 so much I am seriously considering buying a second 19. It might be bad because their are other good pistols out here, but that gun makes you fall in love....
The only thing I would change with the M&P, is magazine capacity.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I knew the glock 19 would be 1# on the list. That is a hell of a gun. Fuck the haters. I was able to get a guide rod on sale and that gun shoots very crisp.
No hate on the G19. It's not for me though. Rented it one time and didn't like how it felt in my hand. Hell it hurt to hold cuz of that grip angle. Only Glocks that don't bother me are the G43x & G48. As far as best feeling gun, that award goes to the VP9 hands down. From the 1st time I held it, it just felt like it was part of my hand.