{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
My stock shelves are full and I prepared for this foolishness back when Obama was in office and the honkys were starting to hoard

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
My stock shelves are full and I prepared for this foolishness back when Obama was in office and the honkys were starting to hoard
I didn't start collecting guns or ammo til COVID had already started its fuckery so I was behind the 8ball there but managed to grab enough stock where I have at least 500 rounds of 9mm, 10mm and .223/5.56. I have over 1000 rounds of 22lr as well. The only ammo I'm lacking in is 300 Blackout but I knew that would be difficult to get right now anyways

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't start collecting guns or ammo til COVID had already started its fuckery so I was behind the 8ball there but managed to grab enough stock where I have at least 500 rounds of 9mm, 10mm and .223/5.56. I have over 1000 rounds of 22lr as well. The only ammo I'm lacking in is 300 Blackout but I knew that would be difficult to get right now anyways
So you bought all your guns since March? I'm curious about what the prices were you got guns for

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
So you bought all your guns since March? I'm curious about what the prices were you got guns for
I'm sure I paid a lil more than they would've cost a year ago but I lucked out and got them below MSRP for the most part. I had to make sure I did my research on gun prices beforehand though to make sure I wouldn't overpay. There were plenty of times I was tempted to buy something but pumped the brakes and looked up comparable prices first and saw significant price jumps. The most egregious one was for the Ruger PC Carbine. Gunbroker had ppl bidding well over $300 over MSRP on it. I still want it but I'm definitely not paying that price.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right now in line renewing my Concealed Carry Permit. Its always fumny how random the people are in line.

You would never suspect that these ordinary people are carrying.

Like me. I've been carrying for 20 years though and outside of my fam and a few i'm tight with, no one even knows I fool with guns like that... until they come to my crib.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word. Not sure if we need a separate thread for that.

I found a mentor and started easing my way into it.

I picked up a single stage press and does and gradually have been easing into it.

I feel pretty comfortable loading 147 gr subsonic 9mm.

I'm not sure if there will be enough interest, to warrant a separate thread.
Unless there are some reloading vets, that want to share their knowledge... :dunno:
I'm still waiting on a Dillon XL 750 return to in-stock status.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure if there will be enough interest, to warrant a separate thread.
Unless there are some reloading vets, that want to share their knowledge... :dunno:
I'm still waiting on a Dillon XL 750 return to in-stock status.

Man. I lucked up on some small pistol primers today and was able to cop a couple thousand. Once I can find them consistently, I may upgrade to the Lee turret or the Lee Progressive.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I'm in my fucking mancave downstairs with a .45 and a 10mm carbine by my side. This is where we are. I'm doing this, because I live down the street from the state capitol, and hearing helicopters over head. I understand if you live in an area where guns are not allowed, but if you don't live in one of those areas, you're a fucking idiot if you don't have a gun right now. White people are the most fragile people on the face of this Earth, and also the most dangerous.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I love the wood look, I missed out on one for $500
tumblr_p1v108k6F51vqorp6o1_1280.jpg

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
I'm in my fucking mancave downstairs with a .45 and a 10mm carbine by my side. This is where we are. I'm doing this, because I live down the street from the state capitol, and hearing helicopters over head. I understand if you live in an area where guns are not allowed, but if you don't live in one of those areas, you're a fucking idiot if you don't have a gun right now. White people are the most fragile people on the face of this Earth, and also the most dangerous.

damn so glad I took this week off I work in midtown and was supposed to be in office twice this week. I was at Sam’s in peachtree city( don’t judge I’m new here I like that Costco is right across the street) but cacs down there were salty and sad some houses that used to be reppin hard with maga shit all in the yard have taken they shit down since my last trip down there I mos def keep smitty with 1 in the pipe

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
damn so glad I took this week off I work in midtown and was supposed to be in office twice this week. I was at Sam’s in peachtree city( don’t judge I’m new here I like that Costco is right across the street) but cacs down there were salty and sad some houses that used to be reppin hard with maga shit all in the yard have taken they shit down since my last trip down there I mos def keep smitty with 1 in the pipe
Yeah, they're going back to hiding in plain sight without the theatrics....keep your head on swivel

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Finally updated the red dot (Holosun HS510c) and pistol grip (Fab Defense Gradus) on my AR. Only thing remaining now is a tactical light. Can't wait til ammo is available at regular prices so I can take her out to the range.
136377751_10164869090970694_6748393759942599373_o.jpg

I'll wait til my next AR build to go with a longer range setup with a scope and more heavy duty caliber like 6mm ARC or .308 or 6.5 Creedmoor